Chapter 2: Call of the wild dogs

Chapter 2: Call of the wild dogs

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

The school that the kids went to was grades K to 12th grade. About half of the students graduate and other half just drop out not caring what they do. Roscoe walked into the school keeping his head down. Karman quickly came up to Roscoe and put her hand on his shoulder, “Look mom told me to keep an eye out on you, so if you do anything stupid or embarrassing then I’m killing you.” Roscoe shrugged, “don’t you always want to kill me?” Karman gave a nod, “Yes, but this time it’s different, so watch what you do and say got it.” Roscoe cleared his throat; “Yeah got it” Karman rolled her eyes flicking his nose and walked off catching up with her friends.

Roscoe continued down the hall with the morning pickings. Like clockwork paper balls were thrown at him and also trash thrown at him. He got called sour puss, no life f**k face, and etc. Roscoe stopped at the end of a beginning hall and put his back against the wall peeking down the other hall. He gulped seeing the wolf brothers. These three wild boys have a sweet tooth for picking on the weak.

                Myron Sanders the oldest is the quarterback for the Jr league. This kid reminds you of a dangerous vampire. He has short black hair in a style of porcupine spines. He has wide green eyes like two fresh apples. He is tall and has a muscular build. His skin is white. He has large ears. His wardrobe is tight with a black and blue color scheme.

Conner the middle child reads books on anything dark. He reminds you of a rabid dog. He has light blue eyes like the afternoon sky. He is short and has a thin build. He has long fingered hands. His skin is white. His wardrobe is tight with a red color scheme.

Savage is the craziest one of the bunch. He doesn’t care if you have something due that day he will destroy.

Roscoe went looked away from the hall and took deep breath thinking about what he was going to do next. He emerged from the hall quietly and took some big steps hoping the wolf brothers won’t see him. Unfortunalty that wouldn’t of happened. A kid purposely bumped into Roscoe, “Watch out Rizzo.” The kid walked away laughing. Roscoe immediately looked down the hall seeing the wolf brothers preparing for dinner. Roscoe gulped loudly and quickly ran off with the Wolf brother’s right behind. Throughout the years Roscoe gained a lot of speed running through the school. He just doesn’t know why they keep finding him.

About five minutes later Roscoe ended up on the third floor and he stopped to catch his breath. He looked back at the stairs seeing shadows quickly coming up the stairs. He stood up walking away when three bodies came up, but it wasn’t the wolf brothers. These three people weren’t just anybody they were a part of a gang. They gathered around Roscoe like they were about to attack. The one that was in front stood to the side so that Tank could talk, “Roscoe I’m Tank and we want to help you.” Roscoe drowned his eyebrows thinking it was weird that someone wanted to help him, “Help me with what.” Tank folded his arms, “With the bullying that has been going on for the past years.” Roscoe still didn’t understand why the strays wanted to help him out, “Why.” Tank scratched his head, “Because we think you have potential in the strays. All we need to do is just make you one of us.”

Roscoe knew that the strays weren’t a very friendly group of guys. They were murderers, thief’s and much more so why would they want Roscoe in a gang when he doesn’t even have a bad bone in his body, “Your joking right, even for you guys this is lame.” Tank put his arm around one of his buddies, “This is Julius’s he’s in your first period class. He will be looking out for you if anybody tries anything funny.” Roscoe smiled from ear to ear, “Wow this is just so great. Look I would love to talk to you more about your problems, but I have other things to deal with later” Roscoe moved Tank aside and walked over to the stairs. He looked at the group and just shook his head, it was a random act of the strays and Roscoe knew they never wanted to help anyone but themselves. Roscoe went back down stairs to go to first period to get his daily harassment.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

640 Views
Added on July 4, 2013
Last Updated on July 4, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing