Chapter 11: The Nest

Chapter 11: The Nest

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

In a deep sleep Roscoe was suddenly awoken by a wave of cold water, “What the f**k!” dripping in water Roscoe looked up at Grady, “What was that for?” Grady put the bucket down folding his arms, “you were having a bad dream,” No I wasn’t” Roscoe barked back, “you just did that to be a f*****g dick.” Grady shrugged, “My bad little b***h.” Roscoe shook his head, “You know if you weren’t old I would beat you to the ground. What are you doing here anyways?”

                Grady smiled from ear to ear, “It’s time for you to work.” Roscoe smirked looking out the window seeing that it was still dark, “It’s five in the morning” Roscoe assumed, “Come back at twelve.” Grady shook his head, “Actually four thirty now get up and get dressed and meet me at my house” picking up the bucket, “Oh and good morning by the way” Grady turned away walking down stairs. Roscoe couldn’t believe that Grady woke him up early in the morning for him to work. He couldn’t go back to sleep because he was soaking wet.

                Twenty five minutes later Roscoe walked onto the porch hearing a gun c**k. Grady came out of the house with a smith and Wesson shotgun, “Your late.” Roscoe smirked, “My bad didn’t expect to be awake this early.” Grady shook his head, “You’re going to have to learn that when you start working in the real world “Roscoe scratched his head,“ Yeah whatever, so what you want me to do.” Grady put his gun down reaching into his pocket and pulling out a piece of folded up paper handing it to Roscoe, “do it in order and you’ll get it done faster.” Roscoe unfolded the paper and was amazed by what he was seeing, “You got to be kidding me. Where are you going to be while I’m doing this?” Grady smiled, “I’m going back to bed, and have fun.” Grady walked back into the house. Roscoe had never done any of these things before and he thought he was going to die before he turned sixteen.

                The cold morning breeze became a sizzling. Roscoe kicked off his black skinny jeans so he could be in his gym shorts and he took off is shirt because it was soaking wet. In the middle of the day Roscoe was on the roof fixing the shackles. All he heard that morning was Grady whistling the same tune over and over. Taking a break he pulled a cigarette out of his pack and heard horns in the distance. Roscoe stood up seeing dust pick up from vehicles coming this way. Grady laughed as he walked out the door.  The vehicles came to a hold in front of the house and loud chatter erupted area. Never hearing this before Roscoe had to cover his ears wishing it would stop.

                Thirty minutes later Roscoe hopped the chatter would stop, but it didn’t it just got louder with the annoying music. Roscoe just sat there smoking cigarette after cigarette after cigarette. Hearing a clinging nose from the ladder he sighed in relief hoping it was Grady for him to go home. He raised his eyebrows when he saw the small kid coming up. He was looking down counting his steps and then after five steps he stopped and looked up at Roscoe.

                This kid reminds you of Toshio in the grudge. He has lemon yellow hair in a style of a bowl. He has green eyes like two emeralds. He is short and has a thin build. He has small hands and small feet. His skin is white. His wardrobe is strange with a yellow and blue color scheme.

                “Who are you” the kid finally asked after looking at Roscoe for a few seconds.” Roscoe smirked still puffing on his cigarette, “Who are you” Roscoe asked the question back, “Mike” Shouted the strange boy, “who are you?” “Ace” Roscoe said, “Well that’s my nickname it’s Roscoe” Mike just stood there staring at Roscoe when someone shouted his name and another person was climbing up the ladder, “Oh mike” A woman came up the ladder relieved to find her son. Roscoe jaw dropped to the ground seeing the lady that was in front of him.

                This woman reminds you of a milf. She has puffy red hair in a complicated style. She has brown eyes like bark on a tree. She is tall and has a busty build. Her skin is pale. She has thin eyebrows and large hands. Her wardrobe is reveling with a white and blue color scheme.

                Roscoe had seen many milfs before never like this one. Her breasts came out for days and her hour glass shaped body made them even pop out more. She grabbed Mike and looked over at Roscoe, “I hope he wasn’t any trouble.” Roscoe shook his head, “No he yours.” The woman nodded her head, “Yeah and I have a little girl. They just grow up so fast.” Roscoe smirked, “Yeah I’m Roscoe.” The woman smiled, “Magdalena Charity Kaufman. Kaufman is my last husband’s name.” Roscoe nodded his head, “I see are you still with him.” Magdalena shook her head, “Hell no that b*****d up and left not saying a word.”

                Roscoe shook his head, “That must suck.” “Not Really” Magdalena shrugged, “My little mike here runs off and finds me a new man, so I’m pretty lucky” Roscoe’s eyes widened when Magdalena out her son down and her b***s popped out of her shirt., “Well it was nice talking to you. Can you bring him down for me” Magdalena gasped realizing her b**b was out, “Oh my I hope that he didn’t see that. I’m trying not to breast feed him anymore, bye” Magdalena turned around going down the ladder.” That was a pretty weird moment for Roscoe and he might remember that forever. Roscoe tied a rope to a bucket so he could let Mike down. He let the bucket go down slowly. Once it was close enough to Magdalena she grabbed Mike, “Thanks again Roscoe. “She kissed her son and went back into the house. Roscoe sighed and sat down with his arms over his knees and just sat there waiting for the disturbing music and the loud chatter to stop

                After two hours of loudness the group finally left. Roscoe climbed down from the ladder and walked inside. Once he got inside he was amazed at what he saw the whole place was scattered with trash. Roscoe walked into the kitchen throwing up his arms, “So you’re going to let your family trash the place” Roscoe shook his head, “Man if I were you I would crack the whip on them.

                Grady smirked, Yeah well you’re not me and besides there not my family.” Roscoe drowned is eyebrows, “okay if there not your family then who the hell are they?” Grady scratched is forehead, “They are townies, and they stop by the nest to get away from all the bullshit out there.” The Nest” Roscoe questioned, “What’s the nest?”

                Grady walked over to the table sitting down in the chair, “My house is the nest. Those kids that come here are like baby birds. There just learning to fly. You should get to know them since you’re staying for a while.” Roscoe shook his head, “that would be a no. I don’t need a flock of birds cawing in my ear all the time. Anyways” changing the subject, “I’m done with the roof would you like me to clean the living room.” “No” Grady quickly said, “I’ll do that myself just keep to the list.” Roscoe shrugged walking over to the fridge and grabbed another soda. Grady walked out the backdoor and continued on what he was doing. Grady knew Roscoe wanted to get to know him more, but Grady was keeping him for doing that because he wasn’t just an ordinary kid.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

537 Views
Added on July 8, 2013
Last Updated on July 8, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing