Chapter 5: Lies

Chapter 5: Lies

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

After a long day of smoking and talking Roscoe finally made it to his street when he saw a bunch of cops at his house. His family was outside talking to the cops. He wondered what was happening. Rusty barked running down the driveway and jumping on top of Roscoe. Mrs. Rizzo and the girls gasped as they ran over to Roscoe, “Oh my god Roscoe” Mrs. Rizzo hugged Roscoe tightly, and “Where have you been.” I would tell you, but your squishing my face” Mrs. Rizzo released her grip, “Sorry where have you been.” Yeah” Bianca punched her brother in the arm, “where have you been.” Roscoe cleared his throat, “Uh I was at the library reading books.” Camille sighed, “We looked everywhere for you there.” Roscoe threw up his arms, “Oh I was in the very back where no one goes.” Olivia shook her head, “dam I knew we should of looked there.” Tatiana and Arianna both ran up hugging Roscoe, “We missed you.”

                Roscoe drowned his eyebrows, “I didn’t know you cared that much.” Bianca raised one eyebrow, “Of course we care why wouldn’t.” Roscoe shrugged, “Because all of you pick on me.” Camille folded her arms, “Siblings do that to each other it’s called tough love, if anything happened to each other were there to help.” All the girls agreed, “Well” Mrs. Rizzo cleared her throat, “Now that we know Roscoe is safe let’s go inside and get some ice cream” The girls became excited and started to move towards the house except for Karman. She had her arms folded knowing Roscoe was lying, “You weren’t at the library were you.” Roscoe smirked, “what makes you think that?”

                Karman unfolded her arms setting them on her hips, “because Becky my best friend saw you leaving with Tank during sixth period. Is that true.” “Nope” Roscoe said without hesitation, “Maybe she is seeing things.” Karman sighed, “That is highly unlikely, and she doesn’t lie.” Roscoe scratched his head, “Well there’s a first time for everything. Besides I don’t even know who Tank is.” Karman smirked, “sure you don’t just make sure you don’t cross paths with him because he does have a record.” Roscoe gave a nod, “got it” Karman turned around going inside the house.” Roscoe sighed couldn’t believe he just told his whole family a huge lie. For some reason he felt good and bad about it. Roscoe shrugged walking into the house spending one last time with them at the dinner table.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

465 Views
Added on July 4, 2013
Last Updated on July 4, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing