Chapter 28: Making of the Raging Racoons

Chapter 28: Making of the Raging Racoons

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

                In first period Roscoe was doing his work when he heard the loud speaker crackle and then a voice came on, “Excuse me teachers if you have a Mr. Rizzo in your class please send him to the office thank you” the speaker crackled again. Roscoe sighed getting up, “looks like someone is in trouble.” Roscoe smirked, “I doubt it” Roscoe walked to the front taking the slip from the teacher and walked out of the classroom.

                Couple minutes later Roscoe walked into the office walking up to the desk, “Hey Ms. G someone called me in here.” Yes” Ms. G smiled, “Your counselor wants to see you. You see the door to your right with the Dragonflies that’s her office.” Roscoe gave a nod, “cool thanks” Roscoe walked over to the door knocking on the door and peaked in. His eyes widened seeing the body of his counselor.

                This seductive woman has long brown hair in a style of a rope. She has brown eyes like two splotches of mud. Her skin is brown. She is tall and has a wide hipped build. She has long fingered hands. Her wardrobe is sexy with a blue color scheme.

                She looked away from the filing cabinet that she was bending at seeing Roscoe at the door, “Hi Roscoe” she stood up extending her hand towards him, “I’m Chloe Hobbs your counselor” Roscoe looked up at the ceiling, “Thank you” saying under his breath looking back down, “Sweet” Roscoe said. Mrs. Hobbs smiled, “Well have a seat and I’ll tell you why I called you in here.” “Sure Roscoe quickly sat down before Mrs. Hobbs could see his erection. Mrs. Hobbs licked her lips pulling a paper out of a manila folder, “So Roscoe how are you fitting in here” Roscoe shrugged, “Pretty good better than I expected.” That’s good” Mrs. Hobbs said pushing the paper towards Roscoe, “So the reason why I called you in here is because Mr. Dirksberg says you’re a key point to the soccer team and wants you in the team immediately, so I dropped your PE class and now you have a free period.”

                “Free period what’s that “asked Roscoe.” Mrs. Hobbs smiled thinking it was cute that Roscoe didn’t know what it was, “free period is what Jr’s and seniors get when you have less classes. You can go off campus for the lunch hour. You are the only freshman to get that. Now this paper is saying that you must be accompanied by a seventeen year or one of your parents to relive you for that hour. I spoke to your mom earlier and she says it will be okay” Getting a pen from the Red Star cup, “Sign this and will be done” Roscoe leaned forward signing his name at the bottom, “Don’t make me regret this Mr. Rizzo or I will have to put you back on your regular schedule.” Roscoe nodded his head, “I won’t Mrs. H” Roscoe stood up from his chair, “Oh and by the way I’m your counselor and if you need to talk to someone I’m right in this office.” Cool thanks” Roscoe smiled not wanting to leave, but he had to before he blew a load.

                After lunch Roscoe walked the halls alone. It felt weird but at the same time it gave him time to think, so he wondered the halls to see what he could find in the school.

                The rest of the school went by fast Roscoe walked outside to the field, “Hey Roscoe” Darcy came up to him “A couple of us are going to the movies you want to go?” Roscoe sighed, “I would, but I have to assist Dirksberg with the team, but can I get a rain check.” Sure” Darcy rolled her bottom lip, “see you later.” Darcy gave a quick smile at him and walked off.

                Roscoe came up onto the field and the team looked horrible. Dirksberg sighed looked over at Roscoe and then blew his whistle, “Come in!” The team threw their heads back and shook their heads seeing Roscoe, “There is going to be some changes around here. Roscoe is going to be the assistant coach to help you all out,” “We don’t need his help” Rodriquez called out, “Really” Dirksberg folded his arms, “then why did Roscoe fake you out yesterday” Rodriquez grunted hating when the coach picks on him like that, “Roscoe you have the floor.”

                Roscoe looked at the teams faces and they had loser stamped onto their foreheads, “Are you guys tired of getting made fun of” Yeah” some of the guys said, ‘Are you tired of losing, Yeah” a couple more guys joined in, “are you tired of the other team winning and getting p***y, “Yeah” Pretty much the whole team shouted then let’s do something about it, you what’s your name” pointing at a skinny kid, “Uh Caleb.” Okay Caleb” roscoe rubbed his hands, “what is your favorite animal” Caleb drowned his eyebrows wondering what an animal would have to do with soccer, “Uh Squirrel why.” Roscoe smiled from ear to ear, “Be like the squirrel gathering Acorn. Pretend you the squirrel and the ball is the acorn. Don’t you want that acorn in the home instead of the enemies? Caleb thought for a moment

                “I hope you’re going somewhere with thus” Dirksberg said, “I am” Roscoe said, “You what’s your name?” Brandon” the kid gulped, “What is your fear in the net.” Brandon thought for a moment, “Well getting hit with the ball.” Roscoe nodded his head, “Well if you get scared of the ball think of it as a b**b. You want that b**b in your hands don’t you” Brandon licked his lips, “Yeah I do” Good” Roscoe gave a nod; “Now I want Rodriquez and pork on the field blocking the ball” Dirksberg blew his whistle, “Let’s go.” The four of the them ran on the field, “don’t worry coach this will work. Caleb now keeps your eye on the ball.

                Caleb took a deep breath closing his eyes and opened them again the ball was shaped like an acorn and he was a squirrel. He smiled running to the ball kicking it in-between his feet. He thought he was about to lose it, but he kept it going. Now in the middle of the field he saw Rodriquez and Pork coming. They were the enemy and he had to stop them. Caleb did a quick fake to the left making Rodriquez trip on his two feet. He bumped into Pork’s shoulder making Caleb kick the ball in-between pork’s feet and Caleb spun around meeting up with the ball. Caleb quickly kicked the ball hoping it would go into the net. Brandon sure did imagine the ball as a b**b, but he was in fantasy land and well the ball popped him in the head making him fall on his back.

                “S**t” Roscoe said as he ran on the field with Dirksberg right by his side.” Brandon you okay” Dirksberg said as he helped him up, “Yo man when was the last time you had sex.” 1972” Brandon said wobbling his head around, “Dam it Rodriquez take him to the nurse” Rodriquez helped him up and carried him off the field, “Hope he’s okay” Dirksberg said worried, “He will be you still want me to make this team a winner” Dirksberg turned to Roscoe thinking about if he should or not, “Yeah you sure you can handle these guys.” Roscoe nodded his head, “I can manage its going to take some time.” Good” Dirksberg set his hand on Roscoe’s shoulder, “We have a game in four weeks” Dirksberg quickly walked away leaving Roscoe with the team to teach them how to play soccer.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

526 Views
Added on July 29, 2013
Last Updated on July 29, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing