Chapter 36: Brother and Arms

Chapter 36: Brother and Arms

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

Chapter 36: Brother and Arms

            The ambulance arrived as quickly as possible taking Raven to the emergency room. Roscoe had a talk with the police and they took EZ in cuffs and took him away. He sat down in a chair looking at his bruised up knuckles. He hadn't hit anyone that hard in a while. The group instantly rushed over to Roscoe, “Where is he I’m going to kill him” Brianna said, “The police took him” Roscoe said, “Good because if they didn't I would of killed him myself” angrily said Brianna. Cash hit Roscoe in the arm, “So how’s Bridgett” Roscoe said, “She’s okay her parents got her when the ambulance came” the group sat down in the chairs waiting for the results.

            An agonizing three in half hours past and finally the doctor came out, “Hey guys I’m Doctor Rose it was a good thing that you got to her in time.” Peyton cleared her throat, “So if she okay.” Doctor Rose nodded his head, “Yes, but she had today in the hospital for a while. She was beaten up pretty bad. Are you guys family.” Yes” They said in unison” Doctor Rose shook his head,, “well I know that’s not true, but just this once all of you can go see her” she’s in room 124” The group thanked the doctor and walked down the hall to 124.

            Roscoe stayed behind so that the group can see her first. Roscoe stopped at the doorway looking at her happy and smiling even though her lip was busted and she has a black eye. She looked over seeing Roscoe, “Hey sorry I ruined your date night” Roscoe smirked, “Don’t be if we weren't there you would be dead. Raven gave a half smile, “Yeah so does it hurt.” Roscoe looked at his knuckles, “not anymore his face just got in the way” the group chuckled. Raven smiled from ear to ear, “Thanks for saving my life.” Roscoe gave a nod, “No problem anytime”

            Suddenly three men came into the room, “Chad.” Chad is Raven’s older brother and he didn't like anyone messing with him, his sister or his gang. Raven and Chad talked and then Chad turned to Roscoe, “So you’re the guy that helped my sister.” Roscoe gave a nod, “Yeah.” Chad smirked, “Good because If I was there I would of killed him” Chad raised up his shirt a bit showing the pistil in his pants, “So you’re her brother.” Chad gave a nod, “Yeah born and raised. Mom and dad couldn't take care of her so she’s my responsibility. Aren't you with the strays?” Roscoe sighed, “I was, but I’m out” Chad nodded his head, “I see well if you’re interested we could use someone with your skills.” Roscoe scratched his head, “Um sorry not really into the anymore.” Chad nodded his head, “Right well the offer still stands if you want to join” Chad turned back to his sister, “See you later sis” Chad and his friends quickly walked out of the room. Roscoe couldn't believe he just got offered into another gang.  Since EZ was in jail and Raven healing Roscoe only focused on the soccer games and his girl.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
Added on September 3, 2013
Last Updated on September 3, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing