Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 12

You’ve really needed me.” He whispered guiltily.

You’re here now.” I answered instead of lying but now he understood the long hours alone at our old house trying to feel his love again. I needed his love it was the counterbalance to all my power. His power balanced mine the way nobody else’s did. When mine got out of control, he was powerful enough to fix it.

You know Leo didn’t really mean I was warlock. He was just saying that if I don’t learn the signs and start watching for it again if this isn’t my last life I could very well be born with more warlock than witch.”

I don’t believe that though I think your mothers witch side is taking over your father’s warlock side.” I shook my head.

It doesn’t matter what we want to believe it’s still a possibility and it’s the reason I’ve always been so hard on both of us about studying the magic we have so much of it and if either of us turns the other will turn too we both know that. We love each other too much for it not too. It’s what you meant by knowing as soon as I was born if I was a warlock you would suddenly be evil.” I nodded admitting it. “Whether you want to admit it to Piper and Leo or not we have to study magic once again. We can do it in private if you want so you don’t have to say their right.”

I don’t have to say their right anyway.” I smiled, “I just have to say I don’t want to fight with you and everybody would know that would be enough to get me to do anything right now. That would even get me into a stupid vampire/witch school right now. If you try to send me to one of them though I’m just going to go ahead and turn us evil so you’ll go warlock and you won’t send me there.”

I’m not going to send you to a vampire/with school if Piper and Leo try to send us I’ll tell them you will catch it on fire and with you so much more powerful than Kalila then…”

No vampire/witch school!!!” I smiled happily hugging him, we laughed together, and we heard the confused voices downstairs. “It will be easy to explain studying. I agreed to study in exchange to no vampire/witch school.” I smiled.

That’s what they’ll think anyway I don’t know why they think they can understand what we’re talking about.”

Because they think they are smart.” I sent and I felt his surprise. “We’re back together again.”

We are… does that mean I get access to your thoughts back?”

For the most part.”

Thank you. I have missed them. It is like part of me is missing without them.” He pulled me closer and kissed me before just pushing me down and letting the kiss go farther.

Okay let’s go tell them we’re going to study before they interrupt again and I really catch them on fire.” I sent before it could go too far and I left my thoughts open as I let him see just what would happen if they interrupted again. He was still laughing as my thoughts continued to deliberate whom to start with as we got to them.

Hey!” Kalila smiled at me as I stared at Cole not used to seeing him so happy as he stared at me.

Hey.” We said together really not paying attention to them as his hand traced my face and he sent thoughts to me.

We’re assuming you came down here for something.” Chloe tried.

Oh yeah Cole said we have to start studying magic again but we’ll be studying on our time not yours we are two adults we can handle it.” I said distractedly.

In exchange to not go to Vampire/Witch school.” Leo laughed.

That’d be nice.” I laughed and sent “I told you so” to Cole never too distracted to miss a chance to tell him that.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell