Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 17

Hello Lily.” Jonathon smiled walking in.

Get out.” I whispered.

You heard her Cole get out.”

No I’m pretty sure she was talking to you.”

Now Lily-bear who were you talking to?” Jonathon asked turning his one power full blast on me his ability was to control people, too, but he didn’t have to touch them. He told me mine would progress to his but it hadn’t yet.

Cole, get out.” I said under his power and Jonathon smiled but Cole caught on quickly having seen people under mine.

Quit using your power on her.” Cole warned.

If you’ve got ‘em use ‘em isn’t that what Lily likes to say? Who do you think really taught her that?”

If you touch her I’ll kill you!!” Cole yelled.

With what your daddy’s fireballs?” Jonathon asked and I saw Cole step back, “Oh yes I did a history check on you I know your daddy wasn’t a warlock he was much worse a demon daddy with witch mommy. You see Lily-bear if Cole got mad because of our little secret you’d get mad because he still sees his daddy and brothers sometimes. Oh no your Cole never really dies when he dies he just goes back to the demon side that’s why he’s so concerned with studying. You have to worry though did he decide he wants to stay demon or stay with you?”

Cole?” I whispered with a tear.

Well I think I’m done here. Remember you can always find me at our house my dear little Lily-bear.” Jonathon said and walked out the door. Cole walked over to me but I backed away.

Lily-be…” he tried.

No explain.” I shook my head, “We both know if I go into your arms I’m just going to convince myself every word he spoke was a lie and we know it wasn’t not with the look you’re giving me.”

My dad was demon.” He whispered, “My brothers chose the demon side. I was about to choose the demon side and be the most powerful male vampire demon when we imprinted. You are the reason I fight my evil half every day and I don’t know if that half will ever die. I stopped studying magic because every spell my good half learned my evil half learned as well. It’s also true that I really don’t die.” He looked away from me, “I fake my death when I feel the pull of evil become too much because I know all too well that if the evil takes over around you you’ll follow me. I go to my family and even they have pretty much stopped trying to keep me with them they let me get it under control and then do the only spell to let me start over with you. It’s a rebirthing spell.”

So our children?” I asked.

Have a chance of having some demon in them which is why I’ve decided we have to start studying alone again. I want us to concentrate on demons. I heard the last time that there was a way to make sure that any child we have doesn’t have the demon part of me.”

Does this mean that you will always be leaving me?” I whispered finally going over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell