Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 18

No it means now that you know I’m going to stay with you and trust you to help me through the roughest parts and keep me good.”

We can’t let Leo and Piper know that you are demon not warlock.”

I know I’m just glad Dad blinked and didn’t throw a fireball around them.”

Can you really still throw fireballs?”

I don’t know why?”

Well I can start fires too.” I smiled and he laughed. I felt the pull of a blink and suddenly we were in a hotel room and his lips were on mine.

Does this room work for making up?” he whispered in my ear as he kissed it.

Does this answer your question?” I asked pulling his lips over to mine and holding them there as I kissed them eagerly. He flipped over on top of me and I took it as a yes as he let his hand run along my body.

Dang…” he sighed after a few minutes pulling away.

What?” I moaned.

They made Liz look for us. They want us at school for a family meeting.”

We have to go get Kali don’t we?” I guessed.

Yes and you’ll have to find another time to talk to her about your change.”

Don’t they know that some of us have plans?” I groaned as we appeared in front of Kalila but everybody was already with her. “That was easy.” I sighed.

You had plans?” Leo asked, “Did those plans include other things besides making out with Cole which is all we ever find you two doing?”

Yeah I wanted to discuss something important with Kali.” I snapped.

Cole wrapped his arms around me and whispered, “Want my help catching them all on fire?” I tried to hold in my giggle I wanted to be mad but it broke through.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell