Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 30

We will.” A strong, familiar voice said beside me and I ran to Cole. “Oh so my daughter does remember me even if she did take her sister and run. Well you still became what you were supposed to even if the servants did everything they could to stop it.”

You’re her father!” Cole yelled.

Cole, don’t.” I said feeling him starting to lose his control.

You might want to listen to her. What do you go by now… Lilybelle is it?”

Yes.” I whispered.

Why are you scared of me all the sudden I never once did anything to hurt you?”

You never hurt me.” I nodded, “You sure did send your servant to hit me a lot though.”

I never sent anybody to hit you!!!!!” he roared.

You did!!!” I cried, “You sent them to hit me because I killed Mom!!!!!”

You didn’t kill your mother either, honey.” He shook his head coming over to me.

Get away from her.” Cole ordered but I pulled away from Cole and moved over to my father.

I didn’t kill Mommy?” I asked sounding like a little girl to even my own ears. I knew I was letting everybody see the little girl I’d trapped inside all these years but I couldn’t keep her hidden now that he was telling me it was all a lie.

No, of course not. Your mommy is just like us she went on a trip that night it was servant that died that night Lily.” He promised hugging me and I realized he was telling the truth as the tears flowed out of my eyes. The servant that had hit me had told me that my mom had died because of me and that I should run and take Kalila. “Honey come down here!” he said softly, “Our baby girl wants to talk to you.”

Lily.” My mom said and everybody suddenly heard why I had chosen my name, “My favorite flower.”

I know.” I nodded in her arms.

Where’s Kalila?” she asked.

How did you know?”

I watch after you two and we need to talk about some things you two have been hiding from each other.”

We came open about them.” I whispered.

And now you aren’t talking.”

No now I’m dead to her there’s a difference.” I said painfully and her arms tightened.

We’ll fix that honey. I’m here now. I wish I would have figured out we had a crooked servant before you’d run off.”

I wouldn’t have met Piper and Leo and Cole and Madison and Ethan and Poppy and Lindsey and Austin and V and Liz and Chloe then and I’d never have had Bell.” I whispered.

You and Cole are soul mates you would have met.” Dad told me.

What about all of my other family I have now because of my path?”

I don’t know Lily I just wish I could have made your life easier.” Mom whispered.

I know but now I have two moms and two dads and a wonderful love and family. I have a question though why does everybody just call you guys They?”

There were a group of us including the king we were shaping our children to take over for us and they would all be as powerful and good as you but a band of crooked servants interfered starting with you and Kalila and had all of the children run they are showing up all over as vampires like it was destiny that they turn but we don’t know if it’s worth the risk that we turn them now. Some were accidently given it like you and Cole and we think you are the few that are supposed to rule the supernatural.”

Great another thing to give Kalila against me I took us away from you two so I could rule alone.” I whispered.

You know she won’t think of it like that.” Cole said moving over to me to wrap me in his arms kissing my head softly.

She will right now if she’ll even stay in a room long enough with me for me to tell her.”

There’s the bell you need to get to class.” Piper and Mom said together and I laughed.

Moms…” I groaned, “As if one wasn’t enough now I’ll never get any fun.”

Neither of them can blink.” Cole assured me in my ear and I smiled and kissed him.

Class!” Dad, Mom, Piper, and Leo all ordered.

Fine we have class together too.” I said and turned with Cole’s arm around me. “Love you!” I yelled back unable to even pretend to be mad at my four parents.

Love you too.” They called back to me. Cole chuckled and pulled me closer walking into class as expected everybody looked at us as we sat in the back corner.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell