Chapter Twenty-nine

Chapter Twenty-nine

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 29

We don’t blink to school you two.” Leo chastised.

You were being annoying.” Cole shrugged.

Oh can I try my new power Cole.” I begged laughing.

You two are acting even worse than normal.” Leo shook his head.

We’re at a magical high school we figured we actually got to act like real teenagers.” Cole laughed and I joined.

Lilybelle Carlyle what did you do that you aren’t supposed to?” Leo asked.

Wouldn’t you like to know?” I asked and he would that was the great thing. He’d find out soon enough though when he walked down a hallway and found our ‘Welcome Back to School’ gift.

I would.” He nodded.

Then keep patrolling your school.” Cole suggested and Leo looked worried.

What do you think he’ll do when he figures out we did magic where we aren’t supposed to for good?” I asked.

I think we’ll still be in trouble but less than usual.” He laughed but picked me up in his arms and kissed me eagerly. Somebody started to interrupt us though and I held my hand up to just get them to be quiet enjoying the power boost the school was giving me as our kiss continued.

Lilybelle Carlyle!!!” Piper yelled and Cole pulled away I waved my hand again and the person came back to reality.

You are Lily and Cole!!” they exclaimed, “The most powerful vampires in existence!!”

Yes… yes we are.” I nodded tiredly. She went on through the hallways talking to everybody excitedly. “I swear did you guys put posters up with our picture that’s like the hundredth person I’ve…” I trailed off correcting myself while Cole held in a laugh, “…had recognize us.”

Nice try if you tried as hard to not freeze people and use your powers in the hallways you would probably not be recognized.”

But the power boost is so much fun.” I whined.

It really is.” Cole agreed and she looked at him worriedly.

Hey he’s only used his once… wait twice and one of those was on me.” I laughed thinking of the make out.

Do I want to know?”

No you really don’t.” I assured her, “Well you might Leo could…” I trailed off when Leo came back with fiery eyes.

What did you two do to the lockers?!” he roared.

We thought they should be bigger.” I smiled, “Do you like it?”

They’ve been the same way for one thousand years.” He said angrily.

Which means it needed renovated.” I shrugged, “Look at this locker Piper.” I gestured opening it to show her the before and Leo seemed calm to see how easily it could be restored, “Now look at it.” I smiled closing it and opening it again to show the walk-in closet renovations that had a library with all new spell books and wands and robes and everything a student could need. I thought it was great like Extreme Home Makeover great.

Wow you used your magic to help people learn?” Piper asked and her pride was clear in her voice.

Of course I wanted to show that I could be good as long as I had some fun too. It’s just me… I had to be so responsible my whole life when I changed I kind of just…”

She changed into a teenager.” Cole provided, “A very hot, very nice, very lovable teenager.”

We don’t know the half of your life before we met you do we?” Leo asked.

No you don’t.” Cole shook his head. I had spent last night opening my entire mind to him giving him every memory I had. I knew now he was even more protective of me but now he was more open to letting me have some fun. “You also don’t know a lot of her life after you met her she’s had to be way more responsible than it’s fair to anybody to have to be.”

Life’s not fair.” I reminded him.

Hum does that mean you don’t want to have fun?”

I never said that.” I answered quickly and they all laughed.

Thank you for the lockers they are excellent.” Piper smiled hugging me, “Leo’s just always scared to change anything in the school because he doesn’t know what They might think.”

Well They don’t rule the supernatural anymore. They can come check out the lockers though I’m sure They will like them.” I sighed at they’re looks sure I didn’t know how powerful They were.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell