Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 19

Dang-it Cole I was trying to be mad.” I sighed but turned in his arms and kissed him softly.

Umm if I would have known telling you part of me was demonic would get you like this I would have told you sooner.”

It makes me wish we were married I’ve always liked the bad boys.” I whispered in his ear as I played with the ends of his hair.

I can arrange that. The married part.” He promised and I smiled widely my hands stopping right where they were.

Do you promise?”

If you promise to explain the thing about bad boys?”

I do.” I smiled and he laughed.

Did you guys really have your mind set on a certain type of family meeting?”

Kind of why?” Leo asked.

Lily-be and I had certain plans we kind of aren’t really willing to skip out on for your family meeting so we’re willing to compromise you can have your family meeting while we get everything set up for it.” Cole smiled and I nodded eager for anything that just got a ring on my finger saying I was his I felt a ring suddenly on my finger though and I didn’t move an inch not wanting to give away our plans. I knew it was my new engagement ring smoothly blinked on by Cole when he got my thoughts about wanting a ring saying I was his.

What types of arrangements need to be made?” Piper asked.

We’ll be practicing magic.” I said quickly turning my head so I could look at her.

Oh really?” Chloe smiled winking already having caught on she wasn’t nearly as slow as Piper and Leo they were the only two still in the dark and if Liz didn’t have her power she would be in the dark too.

What are we doing tonight?” Leo asked as everybody lost it and started laughing when Poppy noticed Cole had blinked my ring on when the light caught it.

Wedding!” they all said together and Leo and Piper automatically shook their heads disagreeing.

No you’ve had too many problems getting here this life.” Piper said.

I agree.” Leo said.

Too bad I don’t need your permission.” I snapped and turned to Cole. “Let’s get to the spell room. Everybody but Piper and Leo are welcome.” I added. Cole blinked us there but then locked the door not letting anybody else in.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell