Chapter Forty-five

Chapter Forty-five

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 45

Finally it was the day of the wedding and the week was over. “Let’s go Kali!!” I yelled. We were running late of course. I was supposed to walk down the aisle in two minutes and I didn’t have my dress on.

Okay I’m ready!” She exclaimed coming in with Mom and Piper. They all quickly helped me into the dress and I smiled.

Thank goodness I thought she was going to start catching things on fire.” Dad laughed coming in and kissing my cheek.

I was thinking about using magic to get this dress on.” I sighed.

You promised no magic on anything.” Mom reminded me.

I know otherwise it wouldn’t have taken two hours to do my hair.” I gestured but I saw a piece messed up so I fixed it when they weren’t looking. I didn’t care what promise I’d made nothing was going to be messed up today.

They are ready for us to walk down the aisle.” Dad smiled.

Let’s go.” Mom and Piper smiled both hugging and kissing me before running out of the room and into the sanctuary. Then we lined up and waited for the music.

I love you.” Cole reminded me as we danced at the reception.

That’s why we happen to do these little things.” I laughed but smiled as his gaze just stayed on me the same way it had since our fight, making it obvious the he really did still think I was pretty.

Pretty is a very a big understatement.” He complained and I laughed realizing my thoughts had gone over to him. “It’s more of an absolutely gorgeous or beautiful or sexy… a word like that… never just pretty.” And his voice made ‘pretty’ sound like a curse word.

Pretty isn’t a bad thing to say.” I laughed.

It is if somebody tells you that it’s a pure insult.” He shook his head and then bent down to kiss me. I hung on tighter enjoying the kiss after a week of anytime we tried to kiss somebody yelling and anytime we tried to get away with kissing when we were alone Dad or Leo would come and stop it.

I love you.” I whispered when he pulled away.

I know.” He promised tightening his arms as I put my head in his chest. I smiled as his hold continued through the night and his kisses became more often and eager. We both just wanted to leave now we’d had enough reception and family and now wanted time with each other. “We’re leaving.” He declared interrupting a conversation I’m sure but we’d been arguing over who’d tell them for almost an hour in our thoughts so we wouldn’t know. He didn’t wait for them to answer just picked me up and I felt the shimmer overtake us as he kissed me.

Why in the world did you shimmer us here?” I asked looking around at the living room.

I’m so sorry Mrs. Addison.” He smiled putting his lips back on mine and finishing the shimmer.

Much better.” I sighed in his room looking around to see all my stuff back where it should be.

Your attention please.” He begged guiding my lips over to him, “I haven’t felt them in a week.”

I know.” I frowned, “I haven’t felt yours either.” I reminded him.

I’m trying to cure you of that.” He promised letting his lips touch my neck softly, “You don’t seem to want to help though.”

I would very much enjoy helping.” I corrected him but I stood up.

What now?” he asked disappointedly.

I need a shower and I was going to invite you but…” I trailed off but he started to help me take off my wedding dress so I figured it was an accepted invite.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell