Chapter Twenty-six

Chapter Twenty-six

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 26

Please don’t Cole.” I begged crying.

I can’t let you get yourself hurt to save me.” He shook his head and then he let a fireball come to his hand and we heard the shocked gasps. “My father was a demon and my mother was a witch.” He finished closing his hand and putting out the fireball. I turned in his arms so I was closer to him and he wrapped his arm that had just had a fireball around me knowing I was terrified of what was going to happen. Everybody was silent not sure what to do and I knew they were suddenly scared of him understanding the scene before, now.

How long have you known, Lily?” Leo asked.

A while.” I whispered.

How long?”

That his dad was a demon?” I whispered.

Yes.”

This morning before I came home.”

Suspected?”

I’ve known that he was fighting his evil side more than he was telling me the entire time.” I whispered and he tightened his arms.

That’s why you’ve always been so defensive of him when somebody mentions that he could go evil.” Poppy said.

He’s worked so hard his whole life he’d never let it completely take over.”

If you’re a demon you’ve never died.” Leo said.

Part-demon…” I made sure to remind everybody.

I fake my death when I think it’s getting too dangerous for Lily-be to be around me. Then I go to my family and when I get it under control I do a spell that lets me be reborn close to her.” Cole said over me but kissed my head softly in comfort.

Who’s your mother?” Piper asked.

She lives with my father.” He avoided the question.

What do you mean?”

My father and mother loved each other once and my mother loves him still and thinks he’s good but my father and brothers do evil behind her back when I’m home I stay with her and she helps me get under control.” He smiled and I realized he loved his mother he was the only one in the family that really did.

One day I want to meet your mother because you have to still go visit her only now it won’t be because you are fighting to be good it will be because you love her and miss her.” I smiled.

She’s always wanted to meet you but I don’t think I can take you into that house.” He shook his head.

Your dad and brothers won’t touch me I’m more powerful than them plus I’ll be with you and your mother will be around.”

Okay after we’re married we’ll go she’d enjoy being able to come to our wedding one day.”

Then she’ll come to any she’d like she’s a witch she’s allowed.” I smiled and kissed him softly, “She’s your mother she belongs there.”

Right beside my other mother.” He smiled at Piper who was looking sad but when he said that she smiled and I realized she’d been thinking that he hadn’t ever loved her. I reached out to her and she came over and sat by us.

What happens now?” I asked softly.

The truth about Cole’s birth stays in our family and only in it.” Leo said, “He’s fought it so far he’ll continue to fight it that’s obvious.” He nodded.

Joy another family secret.” I murmured in Cole’s chest.

They are all about us.” He whispered in my ear kissing it. I turned my face and kissed his lips softly but pulled away before it could go anywhere. He shook his head knowing exactly where my head was, I was still fighting with Kalila. “You should talk to her.” His thought came.

She deserves to be ticked.” I sent right back.

So you’re just going to let her stay mad because you kept who changed you a secret?”

Because I kept a secret… yes.”

Would you have let me be mad at you?”

Yes because I still deserve for you to be ticked.”

No you don’t.”

I lied and hid things from you two.”

Because you wanted to save us you love us and we love you so we forgive and move on which Kalila would do if you’d talk to her.”

She won’t talk to me though.”

Why not?”

You weren’t there with us back then trust me she’s not going to talk to me until she starts the conversation.”

Just try this hurts you.” He begged.

Fine.” I groaned and then spoke out loud, “Hey Kali?” I asked and she turned to me then turned back to Madison. I put my head back in Cole’s chest and he moved us to my room.  



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell