Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-one

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter 21

I never would have thought she’d know.” He whispered.

She’s not going to do anything though.” I assured him from his arms smiling.

So is there a wedding or not?” Kalila asked.

No.” I shook my head, “We’re waiting until Leo and Piper give their blessing.”

I knew you would.”

Wait Kali!” I yelled when she started to leave.

Yeah?”

I need to tell you something close the door. Please don’t get mad at me.”

Okay…” she said slowly.

Jonathon…” I whispered and she tensed but Cole came out of his thoughts and held me tighter. “He’s the one that changed me.” I finished, “He comes and bothers me every few years and he’s determined to meet you. He said I could either make it a nice meeting or not so nice.” I whispered.

The not so nice means he’d expect you two to make up afterwards.” She said eyes hard and Cole’s arms tightened when I started to shake.

Yes.” I nodded.

Is that the only reason you told me?”

I was going to tell you right after I explained everything to Cole but Jonathon showed up while you were gone to give me the message.” I shook my head but she stormed out of the room. I started to pull of Cole’s arms but he shook his head.

Give her time.” He whispered and then closed the door using his powers.

I wonder if there will ever be any other vampires that can do whatever they want with their powers.” I asked thinking about ours if we thought it we could do it or at least we would be able to in the future Liz told us.

Probably not,” He shook his head and I laughed, “Now come on let’s call your mom.” I nodded and grabbed the candles it called for and all the potions and stuff then said the simple spell. We waited for a few minutes but nothing happened so we tried again. After a few more tries I turned into Cole.

I give up.” I whispered with tears falling down my cheeks, “I give UP!!!!!!” I screamed and threw a candle.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on February 12, 2013
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, Lilybelle, Carlyle, love, past

The Past Comes Back


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell