Short Stories and Flash Fiction continued

Short Stories and Flash Fiction continued

A Chapter by Robert Francis Callaci
"

a collection of stories

"

Apocalyptic Moments on Winter Nights

(650 words) (disturbing imagery)

 

 Flip, Flip …

War’s carnage has devastated country and state. The Holocaust continues with a vengeance. As we take shelter in our homes, the moans and cries of those abandoned on the battleground are a brutal reminder of what awaits our inevitable fate. It’s just a matter of time before we’re nothing more than dust, bone, charred meat, and memories.

…………..

“Daddy; are we going to die? Where’s Mommy? I’m so, so scared,” whispered my little girl as she wrapped her slender arms around me. 

“Don’t be afraid, my little peanut, we’ll be seeing mommy soon. God and his angels are waiting for us in our next life.”

“But mommy told me that God and the angels were make believe, just like the fairies and monsters that hid under my bed and in my closets,” said my terrified little girl.

“Yes, yes, mommy is right, but the world of make believe is a place called heaven. It’s where our imaginations and consciousness go when our physical bodies are terminated. It’s a realm of magic and wonder where God is finally seen and heard. Mommy is preparing the way for us. This adventure is about to end, but a new and glorious one is about to begin.”

 I looked into her eyes and saw that she understood and believed, as I also took the leap of faith and believed.

“Close your eyes; hold me tight and know that I love you.”

 

Flip, Flip, Flip, Flip…

 

The past forever haunts my dreams and nightmares. I can still see her face, that sweet, beautiful innocent face; those eyes knew.

 

“Pull the trigger.”

“I can’t; she’s just a child.”

“This is hell son; there are no children here.”

 

(((((((((((((((Ba boom))))))))))))))))

 

 

The past forever haunts my dreams and nightmares…the dead do not forgive…

 

 

 

 Flip…

 

“Bless me Father, for I have sinned; it’s been over two thousand years since my last confession.”

 

“Is this some type of joke? We’re in a confessional, not a bar,” said the angry priest.”

 

“I assure you Father that this is no joke. I’ve been carrying around this guilt for over two millennia, and I need to get it off my chest.”

 

The priest looked through the confessional screen and into the eyes of the confessor. He choked up in fear. Those eyes were not human. In an unsteady voice, he said,

 

 “I will hear your confession.”

 

“I’ve always felt bad about tempting that poor fellow in the desert. It made him think that he was truly the Son of God. In fact, he was nothing more than a deluded carpenter’s son. God abandoned this world and left it to me ages ago. I was just having fun with the zealot, but it backfired, and gave false hope to humanity. I’m here to set the record straight; all hope is dead…

 

 

Flip, Flip, Flip, …

 

For over a millennium, we’ve been imprisoned sixty feet beneath consecrated and hallowed ground. The iron chains that bind us have disintegrated. We writhe in agony from thirst and hunger. I thirst for blood, while she hungers for souls to suck on and eat. We crawl up and up, as rats start eating what’s left of, she and me. Our hatred fuels us; we break free. 

 We enter rooms filled with runes to contain the evil below. We laugh, for that evil is us. Shrouded figures prostrate themselves on their knees before us. They point to a door and say, 

“We gathered blood, spirit, and meat for you both to eat.” 

 The doors open. To our delight, we see humans huddled together in terror. We are ecstatically aroused. The smell of their sweat, stink, and bile sends us into a frenzy. Our loins palpitate in anticipation. Their screams give us organisms as we suck, feast, and eat, on souls, blood, and meat. It’s good to be back amongst the living…. Buurrpp.

 

Fractured (925 words) (graphic imagery and language) (disturbing themes)

Transitions​

Write a monologue story with just one speaker​

 

I can’t take this s**t any longer I feel like I’m sleepwalking better yet  it’s like I’m a brain-eating zombie I rather hear those voices then live like a dullard going through the motions I’ll feel so much better what do those shrinks know anyway I’m hungry but I just ate f**k I got to go on a diet it’s those f*****g pills they make me fat lazy and stupid those f*****g shrinks have it out for me they want to steal my soul they’re a bunch of physic vampires demons disguised as humans I won’t let them suck away at me f**k them I need to call Cathy damn she’s hot stop that she’s your cousin who said that get out of my f*****g head you’re not my conscious you’re just some a*****e who thinks you’re writing this s**t in my head f**k off buddy I’m busting out of this nut house cause I’m not nuts you are you and your other figments of my imagination you hear that you prick you’re just a f*****g figment I’m the real one so shut the f**k up and let me be me and do the things I like to do like wanting to f**k my cousin while slowly squeezing her throat till her eyes pop out that would me feel so good take your pills your dark host is taking control again  no he’s not I’m in control no one else it would appear that he is in control the dead orderly on the floor is a dead giveaway Oh s**t I killed Max I liked him but he was my prison guard I had to kill him in order to escape the dark host had nothing to do with it, f**k off I told you to get lost did you just put a comma in your written dialogue stop that this is not a story this is real life a*****e I’ll let you space each word and add apostrophe’s contractions and the like but no periods paragraphs or commas they annoy me it’s just like you to have an orderly stream of consciousness dialogue stop all those other notations I feel kind of bad about killing max I don’t like feeling bad about what I love to do  those f*****g pills are making me feel this way soon I’ll be myself again and will feel good about it don’t you hear what you’re saying it’s got control of you take the pills let me out again I’ll call for help let’s not hurt anyone else stay the f**k in my head you’re not getting out this time I’m going to walk right out of here I got the keys and when I get out I’m going to give Cathy a visit I’m feeling better already those f*****g pills and shots are finally wearing off I think I’ll wait till my shrink comes in I forgot that she is pretty just like Cathy damn my penis no my dick is getting hard I can’t wait till she gets here  I’m ready to explode STOP LISTEN TO ME THE DARK HOST HAS SWALLOWED YOU UP IT’S A MONSTER AND THAT MONSTER IS NOW YOU LET ME COME IN not this time buddy I’m going to write my own story I’m the eradicator the angel of death I’m back I’m on a sacred mission and I’m not going to let you a******s control my darkest desires ever again.

 

……..

 

That felt good. Her screams made me cum but I had to shut her up before anyone heard her I snapped her neck before penetration but I had a good time anyway she was so soft and mushy I need to get out of here before those gestapo pricks come why can’t I leave I’m stuck in some type of force field its preventing me from leaving I’m preventing you from leaving you sack of s**t I couldn’t stop you from killing but I can stop you from leaving by shielding your mind from remembering how. How is that possible I’m in control I’m now the prime host not you or that idiot bob once the puppet master now the puppet let me go I can’t be caged again in that straitjacket none of us liked it we were a mindless blob shitting and peeing in a bucket. I promise if you let me leave this fuckhole I’ll get them to kill us better dead than a braindead zombie F**K YOU YOU DESTROYED US the prime host will never be able to take over again the guilt and horror in what he did what we did would consume him take those f*****g pills and let me in we need to pay for our sins. F**k you, I may not be able to leave, but I can make the greatest kill of all-----US. I still have the knife and I’m still free to use it m***********s. I’ll never have to take those mind-numbing pills again. I lived as a monster and I’ll die as one. I can’t take this s**t any longer. GAME OVER.

…….

 

News Feed

Robert Callaforte, the notorious serial killer, was found dead by suicide in his cell at the Pickford Sanatorium for the criminally insane. He gutted himself. There were two more victims added to his gruesome list, Dr. Kimberly Donalds and Maxwell Preston.  Seventy- nine poor souls have now succumbed to his butchery, eighty, counting his. He was one of the most prolific serial killers of our time. May there never be another like him.  

 

 

Mephistopheles (The Devil) (The Snake)
(An excerpt from the “Trinity Dreamscape” a creation myth)
 (Adult themes, erotic situations)


We were bewitched, beguiled, and bedazzled. Our brains became addled, and our only thoughts were about how to pleasure each other. We were venal, selfish, and cared for nothing but ourselves. This led to our calamity. We brought this on ourselves by divulging our secret wishes to our God (Lucifina). I’ve long suspected she orchestrated the whole thing. She had more of a dark streak in her than Lucifer Himself...
(From ‘Conversations with Eve’)

 

What can one say about Mephistopheles? Her brand of Evil is delicious. My first act as Death was to enter her snaked form and take over her consciousness. I spoke, the words within her heart. Was her punishment unjust? Of course, it was. LuciFina and I needed her to suffer. To experience hate that sent her into blinding rages. She needed to become the Evil Entity she became. It was the bargain I made with the Cold Goddess. Mortality’s Gate needed evil, a devil, and I chose her to be it. I remember the moment I made her a power. She was ready to throw herself into the abyss. She didn’t have enough power to extract her revenge on the elementals and Adam and Eve’s children.  I gave her that power, and made her swear that she would spread the Mark of Cain throughout my realm. She’s never let me down.

 (From the archives of arcane knowledge from the tomes titled “Death Speaks”)



i​



Admiring her reflection at the garden's pond, Eve was startled when she heard someone cry out her name.

“Oh Eve, Lovely, Lovely Eve, will you not come to me and indulge me with a little conversation? Come to me Oh sweet and lovely Eve, grace me with your beauty and lilting voice.”

Eve looked all around and said,

"Where are you? I can't see you, are you hiding?"

And the sizzling, hissing voice said:

“Look up where the great tree stands. You'll see me resting on its branches.”

Eve looked up at the tree, and on one of its branches laid a large snake with big black eyes looking directly at her. She took it as a matter of course that a large snake would be talking to her. She climbed up in the tree and sat down on the branch opposite the snake and said:

“How do you know my name? Why is it that I’ve never seen you before?”

And the snake answering in a low hissing tone said:

“All of the gardens’ creatures know of the greatness of Adam and Eve. We all worship you from afar for fear of offending the Sky God, who is jealous of you both. But we all drew lots, and I was chosen to warn you about the Sky God’s intention of limiting your knowledge to stifle your true greatness and divinity.”

Eve was shocked to hear that she and Adam were being suppressed from their true greatness, all because the Sky God was jealous of their inherent gifts. She never understood why the Sky God always seemed angry at them, and now she knew why. Eve then said to the snake:

“What can Adam and I do to claim our rightful place and stature among Paradise?”

The snake slid off its branch and on to Eves, and wrapped itself gently around her body, and hissed its venom in her ear:

“Didn’t you ever wonder why the Sky God forbid you to touch the root or eat of the fruit of this tree? It was because if you touched or drank of its root and ate of its fruit, you would then know as much as God knows and then be as Great as She.”

Eve felt the snakes’ words were true. She needed to tell Adam about God’s treachery, and have the snake tell him what it told her. She told the snake to wait for her while she brought back Adam, and they would decide together what needed to be done.

The snake watched as Eve ran off to find Adam. It hissed with laughter, for this was so much easier than it thought it would be….


Eve told Adam all about her conversation with the Snake. He was duly shocked and outraged at the Sky God’s duplicity. Her so-called concern for them was merely an act to gain their trust, so she can keep them mired in ignorance concerning their true greatness. He and Eve rushed back to the Great Tree to further question the snake concerning these delicate matters.

As they approached the tree, the snake called out to them and said:

“Oh, hail the true Gods of Paradise. To be in your presence fills this cold reptilian heart with joy. Come closer so that I can see your beauty in all its glory.”

Now Adam and Eve were most impressed with the proper deference the snake accorded them, so unlike the Sky God, who treated them as mere children. Adam asked the snake to come down from the tree and lay beside them, and tell them all that it knew about this great deception done to them by that invisible presence in the sky. Now the snake repeated everything it told Eve, but added a few more embellishments to the story, so as to add a little more fuel to the fire (it couldn’t help itself, for it was having so much fun). It said:

“It was the Sky God who robbed your memory by tricking you into giving blood to the root and eating the fruit of this very tree. Before the bewitchment, you were as equals, but she was jealous of your beauty and popularity with us lower life forms, so she found a way by making a pact with the Dark Lord to rob you of your former greatness. The only way to reverse this bewitchment and to be what you once were is to drink of the root and eat of the fruit of this Great Tree of Knowledge.”

Adam and Eve were beside themselves with anger and outrage by this dastardly deed perpetrated upon them. But there was something about the snake’s manner that didn’t sit right with Eve, it almost seemed like it was enjoying itself.

So, she said to Adam:

“Maybe we should confront the Sky God with these accusations before we do anything that we may regret. She may have had a good reason for what she did, and all of this could just be a misunderstanding.”

These words did not bode well for the snake. It may have overplayed its tongue and now needed all its guile to get things back on track. So, it started to wail and flay about, and in an anguished tone said:

“No! No! No! No! If you tell Her what I told you, the Sky God will cut me up in little pieces and feed me to the jackals. Have mercy on this poor little snake who only speaks the truth out of love for you. For if you tell Her that you know of her deception in your weakened state, it will only lead to your downfall, as well as mine, and all who sent me to you”

The snake’s display convinced Adam of its sincerity, and he said to Eve:

“How can you doubt the truth of its words, can you not feel it in your heart that what the snake says is so? Let us drink of the root, and eat of the fruit, and reclaim our rightful place in Paradise.”

The snake’s tail was shaking as it waited to hear what Eve would say. Eve looked at Adam and at the snake and put aside any doubt she might have had, and bowed to Adams better judgment and said:

“Let it then be so. Let us drink and eat from this tree, so that we can be all that we were meant to be.”

The snake stood still and showed no outward reaction, but inwardly it was dancing a jig…



--------

ii​



The snake watched as Adam and Eve drank the blood of the root and took a bite of the fruit. When they finished, a black mist oozed out from the snake’s body and headed off to the red fire blazing in the horizon. The poor snake was dumbified with confusion.

The snake tried to quietly slither away, while LuciFina’s attention was on Adam and Eve. It stopped in its tracks as it heard the voice of Death Boom, its proclamation throughout paradise, that same voice that poisoned its tongue with deception and lies that led to the downfall of Adam and Eve. It didn’t know which one to fear most, LuciFina or Death, so it continued its retreat in earnest, hoping to find a big rock that it could bury itself under. But as luck would have it, just as it was about to disappear into the dark comfort of earth, the Voice of LuciFina called out her name:

"Mephistopheles, my foolish Mephistopheles, where do you slither off to? It seems the poor life form you chose to inhabit suits you, as you try to wiggle your way out of responsibility for your actions. What have you to say for yourself for this tragedy of your partial making."

Mephistopheles, snake body, started shaking all over and spittle dripped from her fangs as she said.

“Oh, First One of GOD, it was not I who spread those seeds full of lies and blasphemy. Death it was who possessed me and pulled those words from my mouth. I am beside myself in grief for
 the unwitting part I played, but the fault does not lie with me, it was done by Death’s cruel hand.”


And an angered LuciFina said:

“You’ve become good at deceiving yourself into believing your innocence, but you can’t deceive Me. Death may have pulled those words from your mouth, but those words were already within you, for not even Death can make you do what’s not in your heart to do. And was it not your original intention, without Death’s interruption, to still have Adam and Eve, to eat of the fruit and drink of the root of the Tree of Knowledge? In either case, they would have fallen, and your part would have been the same, done with guile and charm or deceit and lies. Either way, you would earn my anger.”

Mephistopheles in a panic tried to flee from the skin of the snake, but the thin hands of guilt held her within. In a last-ditch effort to escape retribution, she decided to shift the blame away from herself and onto Elementals, who forced her to approach Adam and Eve. In a weeping and pitiful voice, she said:

“Oh, Mighty and Gracious LuciFina, it was voted upon by all the elementals to have Adam and Eve eat of the fruit and drink of the root, so that they may gain their memory of what they once were. We were lonely for their company, and in their present condition they ignored us, as if a plague. It was I who said we should ask your permission first, but they would hear none of it, and instead demanded that I be the one to lure Adam and Eve to eat and drink from the Tree. They threatened to beat me and feed me to Lucifer’s hounds, if I didn’t do as was asked. I see now the error of my ways and beg for Your mercy and forgiveness.”

LuciFina had heard enough, and her anger could no longer be contained. The corruption leaked among the elementals, and the most tainted of all was now trying to escape her wrath by using the same methods of half-truths and deceit as she employed with Adam and Eve, while in the guise of a snake. In a tone full of contempt and rage at Mephistopheles for what she let herself become, LuciFina announced Her judgment upon her and all the elementals, who let their need for companionship outweigh their obedience and loyalty to Her.

So, she said unto the she demon:

“You will be cast out to Death’s domain in the body of the snake till the rot of death touches you. And as you fester and decay till your skin turns to dust, your spirit will then be released to roam without form, where you will endlessly hunt for bodies to possess that fits your disposition. And like a parasite, you will feed on its blackened core, till it shrivels and decays; till it once again turns to dust where your black spirit will once again roam, forever hungry, forever eating, forever needing.”

To the elementals, her tone was less harsh, sadder than angry, with a hint of disappointment. She said:

“You have dishonored the Angelic Code of loyalty, faithfulness, and obedience to Your Creator by disregarding My commands. You too will be cast out to Death’s domain and subject to Mortality’s Bane. Your spirits will dwell among the forests, trees, flowers, and streams. As man multiples, he will live among you but will be deaf to your pleas. As he cuts the trees, picks at the flowers and drains the streams, he will not know of your pain, for his eyes will be closed to you. So be it, so shall it be done.”

The snake spat at the sky and waited for its hell to begin…


……

iii​



Mephistopheles finally was free from the chains of the rotted and long dead snake she inhabited. Her hatred of God and all that she created increased a thousand-fold, while she lay rotting in dirt, while hunger twisted all throughout her being. She vowed to reap vengeance on God’s children, and decided evermore to choose her victims wisely. As she reached the wood of her exiled sisters, she smelled the scent of humanity nearby. A wave of joyful hate washed over her as she plotted her revenge. But this time she promised to herself that she’d be more discreet in her deception while filling up her hunger in the bargain…



..........

iv

Cainethion and Abeline were born unto Adam and Eve in the thirty-third solar cycle of their exile. Cainethion was a darker complexion than his parents, with a brooding and explosive nature. Abeline was the near image of Eve in looks, but her temperament was more reminiscent of her grandmother, Lilith. As children, they constantly fought and teased one another. There was always an underlying tension between them, but in spite of that, there was also a deep and unbreakable love between them as well.

Cainethion was a physical being and reveled in the hunt. He was exceptionally strong and quick footed, and as he grew into manhood, he became an expert tracker and hunter. He cared little to converse with angels, or the voices that lived in the wood, or pray to a God that was mute, for all they could offer him were but words. But the challenge of the hunt that consumed him had not only offered him and his family a full belly, rather than an empty one, but made him also feel vibrant and happy to be alive.

Abeline was enraptured with all things of the earth, and like her grandmother before her, felt most at home in the woods. Abeline’s eyes were open to things unseen and heard the voices of the wood, those same elementals of God, who were exiled along with Adam and Eve. She opened up her heart to them. In return, they offered her the secrets of the earth. She also caught glimpses of Death ITSeLF, and saw ITS eyes look towards her in a hungering way, which always filled her with foreboding and dread. As she grew in womanhood, she became an expert tiller of the land and knew the ways of plants, fruits, and trees, and how to properly plant their seeds. But like her brother, she too had no use for a God that remained deaf to them and preferred the company of her exiled angels, and even of Death and ITS consorts, then to that of God…


Cainethion made camp near the Great Cave. He watched for predators and strange creatures of the night, while his family slept. As he watched the night sky, his mind kept picturing Abeline dancing naked in the wood. His pulse raced as he savored her beauty. He was thirty-three cycles old and was now ready to have a family of his own. He and Abeline were the oldest of the clan, and their duties required they help their younger siblings grow into adulthood, while also providing the food to eat. His brothers Seth and Gadreel already had young ones with their sister mates Aklia and Pandora, and Methuselah was heavy with a child from Daneil. Only Abram and Sareethina, who were still children, and under the rule of their parents, didn’t yet have children. Although he knew Abeline loved him, she loved the wood more, and for her having children was not a priority. He needed to talk to Abeline and maybe remedy that situation.

While Cainethion was hunting in the woods under the light of the moon, he spied upon his sister Abeline, dancing in naked splendor with the ghostly spirits of the wood. His heart raced and his body trembled as he nearly exploded with desire. He ached to be in her arms, but this was not the time or place to fulfill his heart’s content. The spirits of the wood had her undivided attention, and to intrude on her now whilst in her spiritual frenzy would be unwise and unseemly. A part of him wanted to burn down the wood, so Abeline would focus her full attention on him, rather than under the sway of these outcasts of God. As he left the wood and headed towards home, the image of the naked Abeline danced in his head.


…….

v


As Abeline danced in the wood among her spirit friends, she felt a dizziness overcome her as her head exploded in pain. Her spittle, vomit, and bowels spewed across the forest floor as she flipped and flopped and hit the ground writhing in agony. Her screams pierced the night as the spirits stood numb and dumb with fright, as a black miasma of undiluted evil oozed into the open crevices of her body. A struggle of wills ensued for control of body and mind, but the sweet innocence of Abeline was no match for the venomous and twisted will of Mephistopheles.

After a short struggle, Mephistopheles finally subdued most of Abeline’s consciousness, but the demented elemental left Abeline fully aware. It was fun to have the company of a madwomen screaming in your head. Mephistopheles realized that her possession of Abeline would be for a short duration, for she was no snake, and her spirit was not corrupt enough for her to make it a more permanent kind. Abeline’s openness and trust in unseen things gave the opportunity for Mephistopheles to take control. It felt good to be in a living body again, and this gave her the opportunity to taste the many pleasures of her depravity. As she lifted herself off the ground and relieved herself of the filth by taking a dip into the forest pond, she addressed the elementals, who were still in shock at the horror that befell Abeline, and said:

“What type of welcome is this for one of your own? Instead of the horror that I see in your ghostly visages, there instead should be only joy. For I’ve released you from your servitude to these jackals of God, who have only used us as one does a piece of bread; for their nourishment alone and leaving the crust for us to nibble on. Let us be the scourge of these jackals rather than their hounds; for if not for them, we would still be basking in the glory of heaven rather than in this piss hole of mankind. Follow me so that we may revel in the ecstasy of revenge.”

Many of the elementals were horrified by Mephistopheles’ words and disgusted by her actions, but feared her power. It was much greater than theirs. Rather than fall prey to her power, they elected to flee the wood and hunt for a new sanctuary. In an instant, the wood was devoid of three quarters of the elementals who inhabited it. But a fourth remained behind and gathered around Mephistopheles and bowed before her…


……

vi


As Cainethion was dozing off, Abeline slid up beside him. He was surprised by her presence, for he didn’t hear a sound as she approached his camp or when she lay down beside him. She said not a word, and her eyes had a sparkle and gleam that unnerved him. She started to rub him in places she had never rubbed before, and her tongue explored parts of his body that he didn’t know he had. Her breasts pressed against his lips, and she entered into him. As he was ready to explode in ecstasy, she pulled away and drank upon his explosion. With his juices dripping from her lips, she whispered to him to follow her into the wood, where even more delights were to be had. She then laughed and ran off toward the wood, and like a puppy, he eagerly followed her….


……

vii​



Mephistopheles purred with pleasure as she felt the juices of Cainethion’s passion mix with her own. She directed part of her life-force to bond and mingle in those juices, and cackled with glee as she felt life stir within Abeline’s belly. What delicious irony for her child to be conceived in this way. LuciFina showed her angels how possession was done by entering into Eve to beget that dullard, Joshua. So now it was her turn to play God, and she found it entertaining. She laid down on a bed of leaves, opened her legs, and commanded her followers to enter unto her. She was now legion, and the many now controlled by One awaited Cainethion’s arrival. In her most seductive voice, she called out to Cainethion; knowing that the lovesick fool will answer her call and willingly be engulfed by the embrace of her poison passion.


…….

viii​



What a fool she was for loving and trusting those cast out elementals of God. Since she was a child, she shared herself completely and wholly with them, offering herself as a conduit to the physical world, so they would feel and experience the world as she did. She believed them when they said they loved her and would protect her from the dark things of the world. And when the darkness came, where were they when that thing attacked and took possession of all that was her trapping her consciousness in its miasma of darkness? Rather than free her from this malevolent presence, most fled out of fear of its power, and the rest decided to worship at its feet. Her love and trust were wasted on nothing but some weak-willed cowardly bits of s**t from God, and the biggest piece just swallowed her whole.


How she wished she listened to Cainethion to be wary of the spirits of the wood, rather than laughing at his concerns. She was fully aware of what this thing, who called itself Mephistopheles, was thinking and the perverted acts it was doing on her body; for it took great pleasure in her helplessness and humiliation. It told her of the plans it had in store for her and Cainethion, which left her numb with grief. She shuddered with disgust when she felt its abomination forming in her belly, and was overwhelmed with horror as Mephistopheles’ swarm of maggots entered into her diseased riddled body.



……
ix


Cainethion lost sight of Abeline as she ran into the wood, leaving him breathless from the chase and a bit confused. Abeline seemed almost wild and feral, so unlike the Abeline he knew. He lingered at the edge of the wood, debating with himself if he should enter and receive the woods fruits, or go back to the caves and gather his wits. His hunting sense alerted him to unseen dangers that awaited him in that accursed wood with those phantom voices. He decided to leave and go to the safety of the caves, but then felt a wave of shame for his lack of trust in his beloved Abeline. She would never let harm come to him, and if he turned away now, it would only prove that he was unworthy of her love. He heard her calling him deep within the wood and decided that love was worth the risk.

Cainethion entered the wood in search of His beloved. The only sound he heard was the thumpity thump, thump of his heart. The air smelled dank, and the darkness felt suffocatingly toxic. His senses screamed out for him to turn back, but his love and need for Abeline outweighed his common sense that doom was just around the corner. The hairs on his back shot out like spikes as he heard his name whispered all throughout the wood.


Caaaiinneethion Caaaiinneethion Caaaiinneethion Caaaiinneethion Caaaiinneethion


He started to run blindly in the wood while screaming out Abeline’s name, not noticing the shadows that followed him. His heart raced and his head pounded as he was nearly becoming crippled with fear, but he refused to give in to his fright and continued on. The air around him turned icy cold as he reached the clearing, where earlier, he saw Abeline dance. The whispers stopped, and all was dead silence again. He felt a hand on his back, and as he turned there stood Abeline. For one brief moment, he felt joy as he embraced heR and held her body close to his. But his joy was short lived, for her breath smelled foul as she brushed her lips against his, and as he looked into her eyes, he saw nothing but a demon looking back. Everything about her felt wrong, and as he tried to break away from her embrace, her grip upon him became tighter. In a raspy gutter like voice, so unlike Abeline’s, she said:

“Why do you pull away from your sweet Abelinedoes not her nakedness please you? Is this not what you desire, to ravage your Abeline, to your heart’s content? Do not resist mE, for if you do, your Abeline will be lost forever in a web of madness. Open up your manliness to mE and mY sisters, so that we might bask in its life-giving juices.”

Abeline/Mephistopheles threw Cainethion to the ground and flung herself on top of Him. Out of all the openings of heR body, heR malignant horde of followers spewed out and feasted on Cainethion’s manliness…


Bloated and filled from their semen feast, Mephistopheles’ disciples finally untangled themselves from Cainethion’s battered bones. A black miasma of filth rose up into the night sky, where these twisted demons basked in the afterglow of their satiated lust. Mephistopheles/Abeline flung aside Cainethion like a rag doll and addressed her faithful and loyal sisters. With vomit, semen and blood dripping off her lips, she said:

“You will disperse your seed gathered from this fool’s loins and sprinkle it on the birds, bugs and bees and on the animals and the trees. As it germinates within, riddled with sin, you will be reborn into materiel form with fangs, wings and claws, so that you can forever rip, tear, suck and feed at this cancer that is Man. We will dilute and crush man’s spirit as they diluted and crushed ours by planting Cainethion’s seed with mY mark imprinted upon him- on Death’s children in the south. We will feed on their blood and instill, hate in their hearts and make them akin to us. We will instill their need to reproduce and multiply and like the ants in the ground; they will conquer and crush all within their path.”

“So, fly mY lovely demons, fly, in the south we will meet, those little apes we will eat, and make them as our own.”




mini epilogue


As the two lovers knelt under the sacred tree and looked up at the twinkling lights of the night sky, as they’ve done together every night the past five summers: they each gave thanks to the “Great Horned God of the Grove” for allowing them to have this one last night together. For tomorrow, when the moon is full, they will be led, with great pomp and ceremony, to the sacred altar of the Holy Seed. Once upon the altar, they will be stripped naked, bound and tethered with hands and legs spread wide; to await upon their God’s most trusted servants, her Most High Holy Priests; the Lord Cain and his Ghost Wife, the Lady Abel, to enter unto them, where they each will receive their blessed fruits…



 

Of An Age. (641 words)

In an age when Gods’ and demons were as common as dogs on a leash, our story involves a God and a demon who felt the wonder and fear that heaven and hell once elicited no longer held true. Why pray to a God who dwells in heaven, or tremble at the sight of a demon when you can go to the corner bar and share a drink with one?

…….

 

“I remember a time when these mortals trembled and emptied their bladders when I appeared. Now they just point, stare, and chuckle under their breath,” said the demon.

 

“At least they point and stare, they totally ignore me, it’s like I’m invisible. They used to build temples in my name, sacrificed their first born to curry favor, and prayed that I would listen to their prayers and grant them their heart’s desire.” wailed the God.”

 

“Don’t get me started,” said the demon. “Those moronic gods and demons are giving tours to heaven and hell, they’re now tourist attractions. Hell is now like some twisted Disneyland and heaven the cleaned-up version. Some Gods are even offering immortality to those mortals who can afford it. Redemption, good, evil, are all blending into each other.”

 

“I place part of the blame on you,” whispered the god. “You distracted me, or to be honest, we distracted each other. We created this universe together, and this world was to be our playground. For millennia upon millennia, it was until we stopped paying attention. I let the angels play God, and you let the demons run rampant. Zues, Shiva, Oden, and even Michael and Uriel allied with Mephisto, Mephistopheles, and Satan (your first in command), and revolted against us. To our amazement, we lost.”

 

“My dearest Yawehlynn, it was our fixation with us that led to our ruin. You were the first thought, I the second. We merged to create the cosmos; how could we not be obsessed? But we assumed our story would always remain ours, with us in control no matter our neglect. We were proven wrong,” said the sorrowful demon.

 

Yawehlynn looked at him with loving eyes and said, “How ironic, it was you who always said, Pride becomes before the fall, and it was our arrogance and pride that precipitated it. Oh, Lucifer, Lucifer, my dearest Lucifer, what’s to become of us? What can we do now that we haven’t already done?”

 

Lucifer kissed her on those cherry lips and said, “You know what needs to be done, you’ve always known.”

 

“I hoped against hope that we both could live with this. To find a spot in the cosmos that would be a welcome Shangri-La. But my angels, who now call themselves gods, and your demons, have declared us Persona non grata across the universe. We have no allies; they banded together and used their power to keep us diminished. If I could, I would have crushed them all, the Fist of God and the Devil’s Hammer no longer holds the power it once had. We have two choices, to stay and continue to be humiliated, or to leave and jump into the fires of oblivion.”

 

Lucifer embraced Yawehlynn and said, “It’s time we leave this place together, hand in hand, heart to heart, and embrace oblivion.”

 

…….

 

 

The gods and demons didn’t count on God and the Lord Morningstar to dive into the abyss of nothingness. As they merged back into non-thought, so did all the universe. Gods and Lucifer’s creations forgot they were part of their essence, and as they ceased, so too did they.  

 

……..

 

Out of the cauldron of nothingness, a thought emerged. It thought a second thought, and they both embraced and merged together. The first thought said,

 

“This time my love, we’ll do it right.”

 

They both laughed as the heavens came into being…

 

 

 

On the Edge of the Horizon (650 words)

 

Father Samuel Ambrose placed his hands on Isabella’s shoulder and said,

 

 “That delipidated old cellar door hasn’t been opened in years. There’s some type of voodoo or magical seal that prevents anyone from opening it. The last person to go down that cellar was that crazy old witch woman who was an erstwhile lover of Jumping Jack Jimmy Jam Jones. Some say they were even married. She never came back out and was never seen or heard from again. Nothing good will come from, or out of, that cellar door. It’s black magic at work, some even say it’s a doorway to hell.”

 

Isabella Morningstone heard all the stories about Jumping Jack, his crazy witch wife, and his mistress, the devil herself. She accepted those stories with a grain of salt. She assumed these were stories made up in the bayou to scare the city folk from ever coming back. She was surprised that Father Ambrose seemed to believe them as fact. He was an intelligent and discerning man.  Maybe there were some slivers of truth in them. She was determined to find out. She stood in front of Jimmy Jam Jones’ home, a run-down shack abandoned years ago. She snapped out of her reverie as she realized the priest was waiting for her response. Isabella turned her eyes toward the cellar door and said,

 

“No offense Father, but I’m surprised that you believe black magic or voodoo is involved concerning that door. I always thought you were just kidding about there being real witches, let alone the devil itself. You raised me to be discerning. I assumed you believed the same as I.”

 

The priest smiled and said,

“When I was a little boy of nine hunting for boar with my granddaddy and a few of his friends; we saw Jimmy Jones in the middle of the swamp jumping, singing, and hollering with the critters. Playing the fiddle beside him was the devil herself. It was other worldly. We got out of there alive only because my granddaddy used his wits and made them laugh. It was him that gave him the name of Jumping Jack Jimmy Jam Jones. Now before you say it was some childhood imaginings, I can only say that’s not so. The event was a real as real can be. So yes, I believe in voodoo, black magic, witches, and that the devil can make your heart skip a hundred beats. She’s the most beautiful being you ever laid eyes on. I became a priest because of it. Evil is deceptive, it can appear beautiful and full of wonder, but at its core it’s as black as the dead of night.”

 

“I think I heard that story when I was a little girl from my mama. I always thought it was just some bayou fairytale or a dream that I had,” said Isabella. “You wouldn’t lie to me Father daddy, would you? If you say it’s true, then I believe it. You’ve helped raise me since I was a little baby girl. I love and trust you with all my heart. I’ve always wondered why I was never allowed here before. Part of me always wanted to believe. Why haven’t you ever told me until now?”

 

“Because the day of reckoning is at hand,” said the priest. “My sister and I raised you to walk in the light. You now need to choose; either swim in the mud or walk amongst the clouds.”

 

“What are you talking about? You’re scaring me,” said Isabella

 

“The cellar door is opening. That witchy sorceress entrusted me to raise you as I saw fit. She’s like your surrogate mama. Your real mama and daddy are Jimmy Jam Jones and the Devil herself. You’ve come of age; they’re coming for you. But the choice is yours, let your heart guide you. Free will can be a b***h,” said the tear-stained priest.

 

 

 

 

yukilamia’s Halloween Tales

(Narrated by Penderod, The Lord Protector) (From the appendixes of the Annexlexciam Conturium)

 

I remember ripping away and suckling at my mother’s bloody breasts after I was newly born. Her howls of pain sent me into an orgasmic frenzy. When my father started to suck and feed on the other breast, I started to piss out cum. This was one glorious way to enter the world...

 

(The Dialogues of yukilamia, The Spiderbeast)

 

yukilamia: A Brief History

    

yukilamia is known throughout all universes, dimensional rifts, worlds or whatever one chooses to call them, as a Demonic Entity with one twisted, warped, macabre and unholy sense of humor. What could one expect from one designed by Mephistopheles to beastie perfection, and whose parents were The Beastie King (Cain) and The Wraith Queen (Abel)?  yukilamia is a creature born to do what she does, and does it with gusto and flair. Like all her kind, she is a shapeshifter. Her favorite forms are a Great Spider, Scorpion, beautiful women and an occasional man for variation. yukilamia is known as the Beast with 666 faces. But the Spider is her signature form, and it is in that form where she is feared and hated the most.

 The Spider Beast has an insatiable hunger and appetite for fresh, as well as rotten and decayed flesh of humankind. I must admit it is fascinating, thrilling, and yet unsettling to watch her paralyze her victims and slowly eat them, while humming and singing to them in a beautiful voice that belies her hideous form. yukilamia calls these her little lullabies. She instructs a group of her victims to form a chorus and sing along with her while she eats. The Spider Beast promises them, if their voices please her, that she will spare them. Upon the thousands upon thousands of years that I have served her, I never once saw her spare anyone. yukilamia has told me that she likes to give them hope and see it turn to hopelessness and utter despair when she starts to eat them. The Spider Beast also loves to play with her food, watching them scream in agony while she removes some of their limbs for a quick snack. yukilamia usually lets these victims die from their wounds or die of starvation. yukilamia lets them decay and rot for a few weeks, and as a dessert, she eats them with relish. She is a woman of discrete tastes.

 

About Penderod-

 

Mephistopheles greatest beastie creation was yukilamia. When yukilamia was conceived due to the machinations of Mephistopheles’, she didn’t count on the eruptive volitivity of her nature. yukilamia was willful, distrusting, uncontrollable with an unsatiable hunger. Without subtle guidance from someone she could trust, she would implode within and explode without in a spree of wanton destruction, which wouldn’t be conductive to Mephistopheles’s plans. She needed to be protected from herself, as well as not doing harm to Mephistopheles and her Beastie hordes.  

yukilamia has a highly sexual nature and needs to be satisfied daily. In the form of a beautiful woman, she picks amongst Mephistopheles guards a handsome and able man. She brings him to her lair and seduces him. They make passionate love, and in the throes of ecstasy, and upon orgasm, she morphs into her spider form, bites his head off, and consumes the rest of him. It’s this habit of hers that gave Mephistopheles the means and way to create the perfect companion and protector for her.

 

Mephistopheles using her magics put yukilamia into a suspended state. She retrieved her last victim’s semen, as well as some of yukilamia’s reproductive ovaries.  She put these in an incubation vat and mixed Cain and Abels, as well as her own reproductive juices. This way, the protector would have some of the necessary strengths and traits to deal with the likes of yukilamia. She also made me totally attuned and tied to yukilamia. If she died, I died.  Mephistopheles made me immortal, nearly indestructible, and a shapeshifter to boot. When I came out of the vat, I was fully formed. Except for the horns, I looked human, a large eight-foot one, and was handsome beyond measure. When I saw yukilamia in that suspended state (I was made in less than a day), my heart pounded with love, lust, and excitement. She is my only reason for existence.

When Mephistopheles woke her from her trance, she saw me and howled with delight. She felt the connection and was pleased. She grabbed me and made love to me on the spot, but unlike the others, didn’t bite my head off. After we were done, she showed me all her 666 faces. I loved each one. She named me Augustus Flavious Penderod, Lord Protector of herself and all those she rules. She’s the only reason I wake up every day with a smile…

 

……..

 

Tales from yukilamia’s closet

Greetings my little monsters, it’s time for some bedtime stories to put you to sleep, rather than crawling and playing around in your mother’s belly. You’re giving her indigestion, making her incapable of chewing and eating her human morsels. If she can’t eat, you’ll all starve to death from malnourishment. My name is Penderod, the Lord Protector of the Beast 666, your mother yukilamia.  Grab some human fingers to nibble on while you hear these tales.

 

Apocalyptic Moments

 

as the walls came tumbling down

an itsy-bitsy spider weaved its web

amongst the bug infested ruins of Armageddon

whilst the last rites of the red cockroach

(Administered by mealy mouth maggots

whispering sanctimonious platitudes)

sent the faithful into a frenzy of despair

 

in the clear sparkling waters of heaven

an itsy-bitsy spider laid its colorless eggs

amongst the pristine ruins of Avalon

whilst the coronation of the blue dolphin

(Administered by God obsessed virgins

singing songs of jubilee)

signaled to the faithful that rapture was at hand

 

in the cold dark corridors of hell

the itsy-bitsy spider gave a halleluiah shout

as it crawled back into the bloated belly of the beast

 

it’s the small things in life that go unnoticed…

 

Rock a bye baby

On Samhain night, when all the dead can mingle with the living; yukilamia’s itsy-bitsy spiders, your little brothers and sisters, are released upon the world.  They roam about attaching themselves to the living, jumping into their months and sliding in their bellies. While inside, they eat up all the gut bacteria and make intricate webs in the lining of the stomach. This collects food that comes down from the throat, where the webs trap it. They also have a good old time playing with their siblings. When those humans die from starvation, they consume the rest of the body. Once done, they eat each other.

But there was one itsy-bitsy spider who didn’t follow her siblings into human mouths. She named herself Lolth. She figured there was plenty of food lying about from the crumbs humans threw away. Lolth knew the eventual fate of her siblings once their host was consumed. She wanted to become more than just an itsy-bitsy spider. Lolth figured since she was a child of yukilamia that she would grow up to be almost like her. She rocked herself to sleep each night with dreams of immortality.

Over time, she started growing. It was becoming harder to go unnoticed as she grew into a spider the size of a buffalo. Also, she didn’t like feeding only on animals of non-humankind, as her memories of human tidbits in her mother’s belly made her hunger for that meat. Lolth tried to shape-shift like her mother, but didn’t know how. She became frustrated and called on me, the Lord Protector, Penderod, to help her. I was about to go to that human realm to give her guidance when yukilamia barred my way. The Beast of 666 faces said,

 

“Where do you run to, my old friend? Is it to help my daughter who defied my instructions to remain an Itsy-bitsy spider till death?”

 

Penderod looked at all the little itsy-bitsy spiders who were hanging on his every word and said,

 

“Now I had to think fast, your mother has a volatile temper, and I didn’t feel like becoming her snack.” I said, “My Lady Liege, I’m just protecting your matured progeny. She’s one of a kind, a grown-up itsy-bitsy spider. She could do evil things in your name. I know that with our guidance Lolth, that’s what she calls herself, will make you a proud mother. I’m attuned to your spiritual and physical make-up, and I know that would be your desire as well.”

 

Yukilamia stared at me for what I thought was an eternity. She then laughed, picked me up and gave me a kiss. yukilamia said,

 

“You always know my true desires and what’s best for me. You are indeed my Lord protector. I’ve known about her from the start, it was time for a mini version of me. Go to her, train her in my ways, and teach the fool how to shape-shift. Go now, don’t worry, I’m not going to eat her. But remember this, no itsy-bitsy spider will escape their fate without my expressed permission. No more succoring of apostates.”

 

All the bits-bitsy spiders were fast asleep as he finished his tale. He smiled, knowing yukilamia adjusted their conditioning, making them with low attention spans and short memories. One Lolth was enough…

 

……..

Succubae baby

Samhain or Halloween, whichever meets your fancy, is yukilamia’s favorite night on all the planes of her existence and all the multi-universes’ where her presence is felt. It’s one of the 666 faces that she reveals; the face of a succubae. It happens to be one of her favorites, aside from the spider beast of course.

On Samhain night at the tick, tick, tock of twelve, she invades the bedchambers of hundreds of muscular and voluptuous men and women with corrupted souls (she is a demonic goddess after all) and lays upon them, invades their dreams with visions that produce orgasmic pleasure, sucks out all their sexual and spiritual energy until she is satiated. yukilamia leaves them barely breathing, and it takes weeks for them to recuperate. To them, she was only a dream, a nightmarish delight that keeps them awake many a night.

But there are a few who could see, feel, and smell yukilamia’s breath upon them. To them, she radiates beauty, sex, lust, and elegant evil. Her sight and touch make them wild with passion. They fully surrender and let yukilamia drain them till dead. They all die in the throes of a silent scream. All except one. He stopped her as she was about to drain him dry and tried to bargain with her. He was handsome beyond belief, charming as the devil herself, with a sense of humor that even made yukilamia smile. She was bemused by his promises of servitude and devotion. Yukilamia caressed his genitals and said,

 

“You amuse me, but I have many who amuse and serve me, but I think I’ll use you as my toilet. It’ll feel good to have a man crawling up my a*s.”

 

 

unhinged desire

a walk on the wild side

crossroads

a turn to the left

a sinful embrace

I stumble

and fall

 

The demoness sucks up the remaining spark that still clings to my corrupted soul and walks upon my broken bones with serpentine malice. She drags my mangled body across rotted and desolate landscapes of hell’s disease infested domains. I’m thrown into a plagued ravaged stink-hole filled with her bile and waste, and left to drown in that muck and mire. My tears turn to stone as I’m left to suffer and die alone.  I chose the wrong road to walk on---it appeared paved with gold.

 

She had cherry lips and chocolate hips

-What a tasty little treat-

but when I took a bite, there was no delight

she was filled with vinegar and deceit

her demonic web is where her sheep were led

put to slaughter on sinned fueled beds

 

In beauty does Her Evil hide

in Her toilet is where I lived and died

Amen! Amen! Amen!

to an inglorious and s****y end~

 

……….

 

Itsy-bitsy bye, bye babies

yukilamia is an accomplished shapeshifter of epic proportions. Aside from the 666 faces of yukilamia (famously known as the beast 666), she also liked shifting into ordinary spiders and all kinds of bugs of the ugliest kind. One fateful day, in the form of a praying mantis, she slipped on a branch and fell to the ground. The fall twisted her all up.  She was stunned for a bit, and before she could come too and shift out of her state, a young woman picked her up, untwisted her legs, and kissed her little face. yukilamia heard her say she was going to bring her home and fix her all up. Yukilamia rarely gets caught up in touchy feely emotions, but was truly touched on this young woman’s concern for a little bug.

She hopped off the girl’s hand and as not to frighten her, morphed into a kindly old woman. The young woman nearly fainted from the shock, but yukilamia caught her before she fell and whispered some soothing words that calmed her. She said,

 

“I’m yukilamia, a demonic goddess of the most frightening kind. But for you, you will only see me in the kindest light. You have found favor with me. My child, any boon you may want will be granted. You are forever a friend of mine, yukilamia the beast of 666 faces.”

 

The young woman felt safe and comfortable around yukilamia and felt great love for her and said,

 

“Just having you for a friend is enough for me.”

 

Yukilamia smiled and gave her a kiss and said,

 

“I’m here whenever you need me” and went back into her domain in the hell realms.

 

In the years that followed, the young woman, our dear Louise, had many visits from yukilamia, they so enjoyed each other’s company. I forgot to mention that this woman was unassuming and trusting. So, when she met a handsome man who showed interest in her, she went head over heels in love. Unfortunately, she fell in love with the kind of man yukilamia is so familiar with, a corrupted pig. He beat her, raped her, and lent her out to his friends. As Lord protector of yukilamia and all that she holds dear, I informed her of Louise’s travails. She went into a rage over her abuse that I haven’t seen in thousands of years.

On Halloween night, she released her itsy-bitsy spiders with instructions to jump into and eat, Louise’s husband and friends slowly and painfully. As for the itsy-bitsy spiders’ reward for making it excruciatingly painful and long, she gave them permission to jump back in her belly once they were all fully consumed. They became itsy-bitsy nannies to all the itsy-bitsy spiders in the Spider Beast’s belly.

Yukilamia went to Louise and berated her for not telling her about the abuse she went through. Louise told her she didn’t want to bother her, but was happy she had done what she just did. Yukilamia said,

 

“My dearest, you’re too innocent for this world. From now on, you will live in my realm and be a companion to my Lord Protector. He will treat you with love and respect. There is only one change I need to make in you. You need to be a few feet bigger.”

 

Louise and I are as happy as two demons can be. That was another change yukilamia made, she made her an eight-foot demoness.

 

Spider, Spider, Kung Fu Fighter

(The Itzy-bitsy spider is a friend of mine)

 

The Itzy-bitsy spider

is crawling in your head-

your eyes will pop!

your ears will bleed!

and soon you will be dead-

Soon you will be dead...

 

she spins her webs

and lays her eggs,

inside your scheming head-

she eats and chews up all your lies,

so, the babies can be fed-

the babies can be fed... 

 

Itzy-bitsy spiders

are running all about-

I hear you scream!

I hear you shout!

 

     Please, please, my sweet dear Louise

.... get them out of my head; they’re making me dead-

.... I thought we were just having fun~

     I didn’t mean you No harm-

.... my brain is exploding, my body’s imploding,

.... they’re eating me alive! I’ll never survive!

......Forgive me--- for what I’ve done...”

 

I laugh, cry, and say goodbye,

to a weasel of a spouse-

I was your malleable nebbish mouse,

you dirty rotten louse-

dirty rotten louse...

 

...   I was raped and beaten just for fun

......under the stars, moon, and burning sun-

......When your depraved brutality was sated

......and done, you offered me up a tasty treat to

      those filthy scum--- 

 

      they slobbered and drooled as they

      had their fun; you said they would be gentle-

 

......Unspeakable acts were done to me,

......I screamed and cried in misery-

......I begged for you to set me free, 

......but you and your friends only laughed

......and continued to whip and lick--- my bloody a*s- 

 

The Itzy-bitsy spider,

has crawled inside your head-

your eyes did pop!

your ears did bleed!

and now you lie here dead-

now you lay here dead...

 

from the nursery rhyme-The Itsy-Bitsy Spider

 

 

 

 

 

……..

Rock a bye spider beast, please sleep, sleep, sleep

Louise and I were in the process of gathering food (it had to be fresh and juicy), sick humans gave her the runs. It took a few decades for Louise to get used to being part of gathering humans for yukilamia’s feeding. Watching people screaming in agony while being eaten required a strong stomach and a sadistic bent. A sadist she was not, but being demonized changed her to enjoy the suffering of corrupt and despicable souls. I always reminded her that Yukilamia only tormented, ate, terrorized and seduced, only the corrupt, never decent or innocent folk.  She was even starting to enjoy it; she was a match made in hell. As we were throwing the humans in the cages, we heard Yukilamia scream,

“How many times can one beastie child get into trouble? Lolth is going to be the death of me yet. Augustus, I need you and Louise to come with me to help retrieve the caged Lolth from the prison the humans on Louise’s old world got her in. First, I need to eat breakfast, I’m in the mood for some juicy adolescent meat.”

When we arrived on what we call a mundane world, yukilamia weaved one of her intricate webs amongst a den of trees. You must be wondering, how could two eight-foot demons, a spider beast nearly twice the size, and a giant web the size of a massive building, go unnoticed? Simple, it’s all a matter of hellish illusion. To the human eye, the web looks like an ordinary spider web, with a small spider in the middle and two little flies caught in the web (that’s us of course). This scented web is designed to lure humans with evil auras. The scent sends off an intoxicating smell that lures the corrupt soul to the web. As they watch us do the spider and fly thing, yukilamia grabs them into her web. Now the human sees us in full size, the spider beast, and two demons.  Their fear and terror give us one hell of a rush. yukilamia is always hungry, either for souls or live meat, especially when she enters a non-hell realm. Before rescuing her daughter, Lolth, she needs to capture, play and eat some human treats.

 

We gathered about a dozen of the corrupted. You had to see their faces when they realized they were in a spider’s web.  Me and Louise had a blast whipping and torturing them to get their bodies tender to suit the Spider Beast’s tastes. What terrified the humans the most was her humming and singing those sweet death lullabies. They were chilling. She mesmerized them with her songs, made them do unspeakable acts. The Beast loves to play with her food. They were her puppets doing a puppet show for her Lord Protector and her special friend, Louise.   

She was terrifying to look at. The top half of her is a beautiful woman with a radiant smile, while the bottom half is the body of a monstrous spider with massive legs and protruding stomach. Watching her eat and tormenting her food is an experience no one should miss.

yukilamia released her itsy-bitsy spiders from her bowels with the command to devour the corrupt ones who were part of Lolth’s imprisonment. She sent us to retrieve her from her cage. yukilamia didn’t want to do it herself, for fear that she may strangle Lolth, seeing her all caged up due to her incompetence. She accused me again of not teaching her how to shape-shift correctly. I said, Lolth freezes under stress, and when caught by a human army and thrown in a cage, she was unable to turn into a bug or whatever. She is a difficult student, but I will try harder to train her correctly. The Spider Beast said,

 

“Go, bring her back here and send her directly to me. Tell her I’m annoyed with her and expect a punishment. I don’t want her to be so happy after she is rescued. She needs to sweat a little. This time I will train the little b***h myself.”

 

You can imagine how the humans reacted when they saw two eight-foot demons approaching their little Lolth prison. Many fled, others stood their ground. There were only a hundred of them, easy pickens for two demons. The itsy-bitsy spiders did their work, those screams were music to our ears. Those of a better nature ran away in horror. We ripped the prison apart and went over to Lolth’s cage. She was all chained up. We tore open the cage and unchained her. She was overjoyed. The first thing I asked was how could she let herself be caught by these puny humans? She said,

 

“I was drugged. They put sedatives in the twenty humans they offered for tribute to me once a week. When I ate them, I fell into a deep sleep. They chained me up and threw me in a cage. They were ready to cook me, once cooked, they were going to feed me to their pigs. I tried to turn into an ant, but I couldn’t, the drugs and my anxiety prevented it. I’m so happy it was you who saved me Uncle Augustus, rather than mother. She probably would have eaten me.”

 

I looked at Lolth, took her claw in my hand and said,

 

“Don’t worry, she’s not going to eat you, but your mother is angry with you. She wants to see you immediately; you’ll be punished for being slobby, and she has decided to train you herself from now on.”

 

Happiness over being rescued suddenly disappeared and was replaced by despair.  She walked with us to her mother’s web and leapt in to face the music.

 

The Spider Weeps

Fear weaves its web on the unguarded soul
unawares are we of its contrary goal
attaching itself to un-awakened dreams
closing our hearts to its well laid schemes

The spider hungers at its fattened prey
lying still to mark her vibrations lay
She laughs at our efforts as we struggle unknowing
swimming into the stream of her flowing

Down the darkly gloom of our making
blinding our minds to what it was taking
resentment looms at our tethered state
as it builds its tapestry of its loving hate

Fight or Flight! Which way is right?
to tear the strings that bind so tight
should anger rule and win the day
or let prudent judgment hold its sway

She sings and hums as we weep
the widow creeps, but never sleeps
bloated lust and dripping crust
my oh my who can one trust

As the mighty fall, the weak will rise
as heaven’s reward dwells within lying eyes
the shadow dims as the sun fades out
what can one do but scream and shout

Terror rides upon the mystics wails
crawling and leaping on its manmade sails
heretics spew blood of the chosen few
redefining the old in something that's new

Witches brew that glorious stew
conjuring phantoms like me and you
into the pit with fire aflame
cursing all blame with no one to name

Oh Darkness, Oh Light, Oh Mistress of Fright
untangle the knots of this sorrow and rage
open the gates of her miasmal filled cage
let it flee its nest so we can hunt again tonight


For Another
That Eats Us More Tenderly
With Every Loving Bite
Which Tastes OH So Right

 

……

 

Rock a Bye Mommy, the Devil has Come

 

“It seems like everyone is calling themselves the devil,” said Mephistopheles. “Lucifer’s child Sateena loves calling herself that, while I’m the real thing. I represent pure evil, I invented it. I’m neither aligned with heaven, earth or hell, only with myself and my beasties. And you, my dear yukilamia are the greatest beastie of all, even above your birth parents, The Lord Vampire Cain and the Wraith Queen Abel. I didn’t go through all that pain and suffering by ripping out part of my reproductive organs and ovaries and merging it with your mother, Abel, only to see you screw up my well-laid plans by your unfiltered rages. There are allies and enemies, go in one of your rages with our enemies, not our allies. Do I have to talk to you like a child? You may be the Beast 666, a power to reckon with, but I’m more powerful. Behave yourself, don’t let me cage you up, like your foolish daughter was. Don’t forget, I’m the one who carried you in my belly while you were trying to rip it out. I earned the right to be called your mother, and as one, you’ll do as you’re told.”

 

Yukilamia wanted to rip her so-called mother’s head off. For a mother is what she was. It was her that raised and nurtured her evil. She was her prodigy. But her demands and aspirations were annoying. She knew she has a tendency to get out of control. yukilamia was having a rough time trying to restrain herself, but she managed most of the time to keep her temper in check. How dare someone speak to her like that, even if it came from the devil itself.  Yukilamia knew Mephistopheles was testing her, to see how much she could control her rage. But she also knew she was no match against her power. Mephistopheles was around near the beginning of time. She was a high-ranking angel who fell from grace by doing what she was told, to tempt Adam and Eve by masquerading as a snake. Things didn’t turn out well for her, as Adam and Eve were forgiven for their transgression while she was not. She survived millennia upon millennia by her wits alone. Eventually, she came out on top and created an empire of Evil. She was to be revered and obeyed. She gave a slight bow to her and said,

 

“You have earned the right to chastise me, as only a mother can. I’ve been in a foul mood, and I tend to take it out on the first thing I see. I even thought of ripping your head off. But I would never do that to those whom I love. I hate most things and my desire is to see it all burn. But I will restrain myself to destroying only your enemies and those humans that are corrupt.”  

 

Mephistopheles smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips. She said,

 

“Many believe Evil cannot love. That is false, we love those like us. You have a great destiny ahead of you, you are the beast who devours worlds. But we all need to have some fun from time to time. Today is a high holiday, one of your favorites. Release your itsy-bitsy spiders upon a few worlds, and let the dead roam along with them. This is the night the succubae sucks and the world shakes in fright. Happy Halloween, my darling daughter…

 

We’ve come to an end of these Halloween tales, my little monsters. Now it’s time to get ready and be released upon the world to eat, eat, eat, to your heart’s content. The apocalypse approaches.

 

An Apocalyptic Recipe

 

corona stew 

in a cauldron’s brew

add a sprinkle of seething malice

a bit of spite

with a pinch of envy and hate

on a blood-soaked plate

slice up a coward’s brain 

seasoned with horror and pain

pepper it with a dash of dread and 

salt it heavily with fear  

let it rot

sweep it in the pot

bring it to a raging boil

and stir furiously till your burnt

and melting hands blends in with the 

stew giving off a miasmic foulness

that reeks of putrefaction and decay-

 

Let the blight begin

have thirteen fools take a bite

watch the plague unfold

as guts explode

while the toxic winds of sin

consume humanity’s light-

 

Let chaos run riot

Let demons and the damned roam free

Let Hell-Hounds howl hysterically

Let them rape, ravage and ruin with fiendish maniacal glee

Let it burn---Let it all burn ---Let it all burn to the ground---

 

… and when the recipe is fully served 

to all who’ve taken part of its corruption---

 

the innocent and just

will crumble into dust

while the weak and wicked

devour the world ~

 

So, Mote it Be

So, Mote it Be Done---

 

……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2023 Robert Francis Callaci


Author's Note

Robert Francis Callaci
let it rip

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on October 17, 2023
Last Updated on October 17, 2023
Tags: fiction, short stories

Strange Tales for Lost Souls


Author

Robert Francis Callaci
Robert Francis Callaci

Port Richey, FL



About
My passion is writing- I've been writing a mythological tale on the many facets and faces of GOD- I've been a net poet for the past seventeen years- I'm a former admin at lit .org and active one (Patr.. more..

Writing