Chapter 58

Chapter 58

A Chapter by Jemma Packman

Indigo knocks on Sabrina's door. Sabrina answers the door and says "Indigo, you look lovely. Come in." Indigo steps inside. Sabrina shuts the door. "Summer's not ready."
Indigo says "Wasn't expecting her to be. Where's Ethan? I promised him I'd spend some time with him."
Sabrina shouts "Indigo's here."
Ethan comes running down the stairs, jumps up at Indigo and says "Indigo, you came."
Indigo says "I told you I would. Can I put you down, buddy?"
"Why?"
"Because, as much as I like cuddling you, I would like you to make sure I look ok."
Ethan nods and Indigo puts him down. Ethan looks Indigo up and down, simlies and says "You look really pretty. Like a princess."
"Thank you. Do you think your mommy will like it?"
"Mommy asked me the same question."
"I'm sure your mommy looks beautiful in her suit."
Ethan laughs. "Mommy's not wearing a suit but I'm not allowed to tell you. It's a surprise."
Sabrina says "Why don't you two go sit in the living room and wait for Summer. Indigo, would you like a drink?"
Indigo says "No, thank you, Sabrina."
Ethan holds Indigo's hand and says "Indigo, will you help me with my homework until you have to go, please?"
"Of course, if I can."
Ethan pulls Indigo into the living room. Indigo sits down on the couch. Sabrina sits in the chair. Ethan looks aroud the room. "Grams, where's my school bag?"
Sabrina says "I haven't seen it, but you should've taken it to your room when you got in from school." Ethan runs out of the room. "You look nervous."
Indigo says "I am."
"Why? You know Summer."
"It's our first date in over seven years, why wouldn't I be?"
"I se. So you've hard sex with my daughter before you've taken her on a date? Have you even asked her to be your girlfriend?"
"Well, erm, technically, we didn't break up, but like I told you last week, it's up to Summer."
Summer says "What's up to me?"
Indigo looks up at Summer and her jaw drops. Sabrina says "If you're staying out tonight. Although, from the way Indigo's staring at you, maybe a better question is are you leaving this house?" Sabrina leans across to Indigo and wipes her chin with a hankerchief. Indigo jumps slightly and looks at Sabrina. "Drool."
Indigo stands up and says "Summer, you look amazing."
Ethan says "you both look like princesses."
Summer says "What is it with being call princess today?"
"Does this mean you're going now?"
Sabrina says "Yes it does. You going to say goodbye?"
Ethan hugs Indigo. "Have a good night and lok after mommy for me." Indigo hugs Ethan back, then steps aside so Summer can hug Ethan. "Have a good time, Mommy. Love you."
Summe says "Love you. Behave for your Grams, please?" Ethan nods and Summe kisses the top of his head. Summer looks at Indigo. "Shall we?"
Indigo nods her head and says "Yes. Goddbye, Sabrina, Ethan. See you both soon."
Summe walks out of the house, followed by Indigo. Indigo rushes to open the car door so Summe can get in. "Thank you."
Indigo shuts the door, walks around to the drivers' side, and gets in the car. "You're welcome, Princess."
"Not as bad when you say it. Where are we going?"
Indigo starts the car and pulls away from the house. "A surprise."
"You look gorgeous by the way." Summer holds Indigo's hand. "You're the real princess."
Summer kisses Indigo's hand.


© 2016 Jemma Packman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 6, 2016

Finding Summer


Author

Jemma Packman
Jemma Packman

Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jemma Packman


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jemma Packman