Again with that?

Again with that?

A Chapter by Some Random Person.
"

Elizabeth still tries to convince Elijah to tell his family, but he still says no.

"
When Haylee and Elizabeth finished walking, they came back to the dirthill. Elijah was still there. When they arrived, they started talking about random things, but Elijah and Elizabeth had still been having a secret conversation in their heads. They'd figured out that they could talk to each other nonverbally. 
What do you mean Haylee's saying that I'm acting wierd? I'm acting the way I've been acting!
Thought Elijah to Elizabeth.
"All I'm saying is that you're acting wierd, Elijah!" Haylee said outloud.
I don't know. She just told me that on our walk. She's really getting annoyed. 

So what? She should be annoyed! 

She's your sister. I don't care if you tell your friends at school or not, but at least tell your family. 

No! I mean, she won't  believe me!

She might, you have to try.

You always say that!

I say that because it's true!

Fine! I'm still not telling her.

Why not? If you don't tell her, how do you think she'll tell you things you want to know?

Good point, but this is personal. You're the only one who knows about what happened. 

And why's that?

Because I lo- I mean, trust you. You know that it's true, and you'll keep it to yourself.

That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell your parents.

Fine, I'll tell them, but not her!

Tell her, she's your family, she should know.

"Hello guys, are you even listening to me?" Haylee's voice sounded annoyed. Understandably annoyed.
"Yeah, Haylee. I'm listening to you, but I don't know about Nate." Elizabeth replied.
"So what if Nate listens to me? I meant you and Elijah, Elizabeth."
"What about?"
"Remember? Why are you acting so wierdly lately, Elijah?" Haylee inquired.
What did you tell her on your walk?

Nothing, when she asked me, I told her I didn't know anything.

Then why is she so actively inquiring me about this?

Probably because she wants to know.

I got that point already. 

Then why don't you tell her?

Because she blurts out everything she hears.

Can she keep secrets?

No. Well, maybe. If it's about her.

Then... I don't know, just ask her to keep it a secret!

I can't. She'll tell it. She always does.

Almost always or always?

Always. You know that as well.

You're right, I do know that. But she should know. She's your sister.

Why can't you get the fact that I'm not telling her because she blurts out things that need to be a secret.

"Elijah! Are you listening to me?" Haylee said even louder than before, interupting our silent conversation.
"No, now go away!" Elijah yelled at her, angrily.
"Not until you tell me!"
"Go! NOW!"
"Fine!" Then Haylee left, crying to her mother.
"You shouldn't have yelled at her." Elizabeth told him.
"I know. She was getting heavy on my last nerve."
"You should still tell her. You realize that I'm not going to stop bugging you until you tell he, right?"
"Yeah. I know that." Elijah got up suddenly and threw a giant rock down through the forest. His strength multiplied, apparently.
This is only the beginning, Elijah.

I know, Elizabeth. Stop telling me that. I know it.

Fine, Elijah.

Thank you. Can we talk about something else now?


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Okay, so this was mainly conversation, thoughts and that sort. What do you think of it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like my mind talk but they seem to be in to much of a rush to tell everybody. They just got turned(2 days ago), I think they would tried to learn more about being werewolves and devople powers and learn to conrol themsleves before they start thinking about telling their families. Plus she is telling to tell his family but she is not planing to tell own.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I thought this was really nicely displayed...I could tell that Elijah was getting annoyed....even I was getting annoyed by her constant nagging. I don't like her character, but in real life she would seem cool I guess. I can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


It was really good. The conversations were very well written. Amazing job! :)

~Lizzard~

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the thought convversations. That was good:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very strong chapter. I like the discussion and the reason for silence. Sometime lack of knowledge is safer then knowing too much. A very strong chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'd add more action to it, personally. The dialogue was really good though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked it.
The whole conversation via thoughts is interesting.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

437 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2011
Last Updated on April 10, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..