One Week Later

One Week Later

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

I ran outside with a pink flower shirt and some of my favorite blue jeans. Today is the last full day for me to spend in Arkansas for this summer. I knew I was coming back, but that would be during the holidays. I picked up Tiberius and ran across the street to Haylee and Elijah’s house. They both knew that I was leaving tomorrow. We were just going to sit and talk or something.

 

I knocked on the door, and Haylee answered. Shortly after, two more kids filled the doorway. Once seeing that it was me and Tiberius, they came outside and I handed over the leash to Haylee. She loved walking him; I never knew why she did.

 

“Want to walk him?” I asked her. She nodded, and the two of us walked the dog. Elijah and Nathan just went back inside, probably to play those annoying videogames again.

 

We walked in silence until my Grandmother hollered for me. “Time to come back inside, Elizabeth!”

 

I looked at Haylee. “See you next summer!” She exclaimed then we both laughed as we ran down our street and into our separate houses.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
That's it. The last chapter. What do you think?

1. How did you like this book? From a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being horrible.

2. Who's your favorite character?

3. I'm happy and sad to see this end. What are your feelings?

4. Angie, do you like Haylee better now? A little?

5. Shnerd, do you wish that it was longer?

6. Will all of you read the sequel?

YES! There's going to be a sequel, I think. It'll be called Wish Upon A Moon. In fact, it's already up. There isn't any chapters to it, but you can read the summary.



Did you like this book? Are you ready for the sequel?

View Results
Create a Poll

Ögonlaser & Acepolls


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I give it a 8.9 xP I just want to read more of the story. :P
You know who it is.
I feel somewhat happy and sad.
NO! I still hate her with a passion *still holding shot gun*
Yes, I will.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. From a scale from one to ten I'd give it an 8.7 :)

2. Elizabeth and Elijah of course (I do kind of dislike him for not coming out and saying goodbye though on Elizabeth's last day.)

3. I was the same way when I finished Pregnancy Plague and a few of my other books!

5. Just a little :) But I'll let it slide since I got my name mention in the author's note ^.^

6. Heck yes!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

520 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing