Cara's Story

Cara's Story

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

“Can we please not laugh about this anymore. It’s getting to become overkill,” I requested the girls.

 

“But. It’s. Hilarious!” Elizabeth said in between laughs.

“But, Elizabeth, maybe it is time to let it side,” Haylee suggested to Elizabeth.

 

“Not nearly,” then she received my long dagger-sending glare and replied, “Fine. Happy, Elijah?”

 

“Yes, thank-you. Now, how are we going to find-“ Nathan “Elizabeth?”

 

“What?” Mom asked me.

 

“What? Oh, nothing. Never mind. Nothing you need to know. Haylee, Elizabeth, can we go to the library or the Café on Broadway or someplace?”

 

“Why do you want to be rid of me so quickly?” Mom asked.

 

“Oh, nothing, nothing. Can we go now, please?” I asked all of them.

 

“I see no harm.” Elizabeth backed me up.

 

“Sure, of course.” Haylee replied.

 

“Fine, go on you kids.” Mom said.

 

“MOM!” I replied. Don’t you hate it when parents could be so embarrassing? “Really?”

 

“Yes, really. Now, are you going to go or not?” Mom replied.

 

“Yes, we’re going, come on.” I led them.

 

“Not so fast, Elijah.” Elizabeth said quickly. We need to look for something that could tie Nathan’s abductor.

 

And what would that be?

 

We need to ask your mother some questions.

 

No! She’s not nearly ready to be questioned.

 

Please. Do you want to find your brother or not? Besides, she’s the one who was with him when he was abducted.

 

Fine, but if she starts’ crying, it’s not my fault.

 

It’ll be mine, I know.

 

I looked at Elizabeth then at mom. “Mom, Elizabeth wants to ask you some questions.”

 

“Mrs. Hawks, can we please go into another room?” Elizabeth asked.

 

She looked a bit sad, but she motioned to the kitchen, and Elizabeth went in there, followed by my mother, who closed the door. Great, I can’t hear the conversation, nor see it.

 

__~*@*~__

 

Don’t worry, I’ll tell you the questions and answers. I sent to Elijah.

 

“Mrs. Hawks, I’m well aware of Nathan’s disappearance. I just want you to know that we’re looking for him.” I started off.

 

“Yes, I thought you three were. Is there something that I can help you three with?”

 

“Yes, could you tell me what happened exactly?” I asked carefully.

 

“Yes, I guess I should. We were at the baseball field for practice for his games. I was cheering for him from the sidelines, and my husband was coaching like usual. Then he called for a break, and Nathan ran towards the restrooms. A couple of people went in after him, and he never came back out.” This is going to be harder than I thought it would be.

 

“Did you go in to look for him?”


“No, but Mark did. He came back bewildered. That was the last time I saw Nathan.”

 

“Thanks, Mrs. Hawks. I hope we find him soon,” I said, then walked towards the door.

 

“You’re welcome. I hope you find him. I’d much rather him be found by you three than by the police.”

 

“Thanks for your confidence,” I laughed a bit, then turned to Elijah and Haylee. “Shouldn’t we go now?” I asked.

 

“Oh, uh, yeah, I guess we should,” Elijah shuddered.

 

“Dang, I wish it would rain today!” Haylee moaned when we stepped outside.

 

“Stop complaining. It could be worse,” I commanded her.

 

“You sound like an army sergeant,” Haylee pouted. Elijah and I just laughed.

 

“No, I’m much more nicer than the Army officers.” I told.

 

“She is,” Elijah agreed. “She’s much nicer than most people, actually.”

 

I smiled. “Thanks,” I looked towards Haylee. “See? I’m nicer than you think.”

 

She sighed. “Yeah, I guess you are. Come on, we should try to find our brother.”

 

We went to the ballpark and looked around for clues. “What kind of clues would last 2 weeks?” Elijah asked.

 

“Good question, but right now, we could use any help we could. Why didn’t we go here first?”

 

“Because Gertinald came into your bedroom first, that lying B*****d did,” Elijah answered me.

 

“Oh yeah. That happened.” I said sarcastically.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
So.... Finally, a new chapter's up, eh?

1. What did you think of this chapter?

2. What's your favorite chapter so far?

3. Do you think that they'll find anything in the Ballpark?

4. How was Haylee?

5. Elizabeth?

6. Elijah?

7. Who's your favorite character?

8. Least favorite character?

9. Who do you think took Nathan?

10. Review?

Oh, and just so you know, I hate this chapter. I really think it's the worst one that I've ever written... What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think that maybe the mom knows more than she thinks she does and so does the dad. Great chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I thought this was a good chapter. I can say my favorite chapter was when Elizabeth fought her cousin...I just didn't like that she got stabbed. They might find something, but who knows. UGH Haylee is still annoying as anything every time she opens her dang mouth. Elizabeth is smart and she knows what she's talking about. I will always like Elijah. Hehehe. Elizabeth and Elijah all the way...I think you know who my least favorite character is...-.- Haylee.
I think Gertinald took him. I liked the chapter because they finally stopped making fun of Elijah. I think his mom is pretty cool...she's way better than Haylee. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. I thought it was pretty good.

2. No clueXD

3. I hope!

4. I thought she was good.

5. Awesome

6. Awesome

7. Elizabeth or Elijah :)

8. The dude who put ELizabeth in the hospital!

9. I don't know. xD



Posted 12 Years Ago


i think its good !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Damn Damn

A Poem by ImagineItAll


Chapter 13 Chapter 13

A Chapter by CharlesMonroe