More Callers

More Callers

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

After Elizabeth’s conversation with Ayesha was over, her phone rang again. She checked the Caller ID and answered it. We kept quiet until she put it on speaker. I looked suspiciously at her. “Who is this?” I mouthed to her. She just shrugged her shoulders and looked at Elijah. Those two were having another conversation without me or Mom knowing what was being said.

 

__~*@*~__

 

It’s my other friend Hufsa. You want to talk to her?

 

What? Hell no! Of course I don’t!

 

Awe, come on. She wants to talk to you.

 

Of course she does. All your friends want to talk to me!

 

You’re someone out of their normal group, they always want to talk to random people.

 

Exactly the whole entire point. They’re crazy. Like you in many ways.

 

Oh, sure. I know I’m crazy, but I’m nothing like them, thank-you very much.

 

Give me the darn phone.  I sent, then grabbed it out of her hands.

 

“Hello most annoying Hufsa.” I said into the speaker.

 

“Hi,” came the voice of someone I never met but hated. “Is this Elijah?”

“Yesss,” I said, extending the ‘s’ sound. “What do you want with me?”

 

“Oh, I just wanted to talk to you. Who else is there?” Hufsa asked me.

 

I thought for a second, wondering if I should tell her. I looked at Elizabeth.

 

Only if you want to.

 

You’re no help.

 

Actually, I’m a lot of help.

 

Fine. “Haylee and our mother.”  Happy?

 

Very.

 

“Where’s Elizabeth?”

 

“Here,” Elizabeth said.

 

“Oh. Of course you are. So what did you want to tell me again?” Hufsa asked.

 

Elizabeth looked at me. You tell her.

 

Why me?

 

Because it would be better for you to tell her.

 

Why?

 

Just do it!

 

Okay, okay. I’m going to. I sighed. “Elizabeth, Haylee, and my mother played a prank on me.” I said, regretting it as soon as I said it.   

 

She laughed at me. “LOL!” she screamed into the speaker. “Elizabeth, did you really?”

 

“Yes. You should’ve seen his face! It was hilarious!” Elizabeth exclaimed.

 

“Really? LMFO!” she screamed into the receiver. What is it with Hufsa and her abbreviations or text language... Whatever you want to call it.

 

“Huffart, use proper language, please.” Elizabeth piped in.

 

“Fine.” She sounded put off. “But it’s still funny! How did you prank him?” She laughed again.

 

“How is it so funny?” I asked aloud.

 

All the girls laughed. “Because she pranked you hard!” Haylee said between laughs.

 

“Oh, alright. Fine. It’s funny Ha-ha.” I sarcastically replied.

 

“Don’t be a downer, be an upper!” Elizabeth laughed and mom and Haylee joined in.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Another character! Hufsa is one of my friends from my old school.... She's a bit of a gossipgirl...

WITH THAT SAID, IT'S QUESTION TIME! :D

1. How did you like Hufsa?

2. The nonverbal conversation?

3. Haylee and Mom's parts?

4. Do you like Hufsa or Aisha?

5. Who else wants to be in it?

6. What do you think is going to happen now?

7. When do you think it's going to end?

8. Is this enough questions to answer?

9. What's the song for this chapter?

10. Review?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like his mom...but most mom's are annoying...so she's kind of annoying. Haylee is even more annoying then the first part of the book. I think you did a great job on the chapter though. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The mom seems cool. Haylee seems to realize that they speak more mind to mind than out loud. I bet it tees her off. Keep it up.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. Ehh... I'd like it better if they used real words. xD

2. I likedd those they were amusingn :D

3. Like it :)

4. Aisha.

5. idk

6. I have no clue!

7. I have no clue! (again)

8. Yup!

9. Idk (again)



Posted 12 Years Ago


This was a great chapter. By the way I loved the conversations and the color use. Wonderful job.
♥ Ta'Shandra

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. she seems nice !
2. i liked it !
3. i love them
4. um hufsa
5.idk
6. idk
7. i have no idea
8. yes
9. no idea ;p
10. lol this chapter was amzing i loved the conversation style keep writing !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

438 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2011
Last Updated on August 3, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..