Aisha Khan Calls

Aisha Khan Calls

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

We pulled that prank, and you should’ve seen his face when he realized that I was the lady who showed him to my room. He would’ve just run into my room if Haylee hadn’t said anything. I  briefly wondered what she said to Elijah that made him so panicky that he didn’t pay any attention to who he was talking to, but put my mind past it when my lower back cringed again.

 

When we got home, Haylee's mother came to me and welcomed me back home. “I didn’t know you were going to get out so soon! I’m glad you called me. You made Elijah look hilarious, or at least Haylee did. I wish I had a video camera to show you his face.”

 

It’s nice to be welcomed back like this, don’t you think? “Thanks,” I said because I didn’t know what else to say. “You should’ve seen his face at the hospital, it was hysterical! Nothing like that. I’m glad I came up with the idea. You two did well making him believe I was getting worse.” I said with a nod towards Cara and Haylee.

“What, even you knew?” Elijah interjected. “Why would you pull a prank like this?”

 

“Remember, Elijah, she never pulled a prank. She almost took zero part in it. It was my idea, and Haylee was the one who mainly pulled the prank. Haylee and I, I should say,” I said, then replied, almost interrupting him, “It was fun, though, and now I have a great story to tell my friends back at home.”

 

Your friends back at home?! Elijah sent me, mad.

 

Yes. You know, Aisha, Hufart, them.

 

Oh, yeah. Them.

 

You know what? We should call them now!  

 

“NO!” Elijah screamed and Haylee and their mother jumped.

 

“No? What are you screaming about? What are you saying no to?” Cara asked.

 

“I’m about to call my friends in Huntsville to tell them about the prank we pulled and he doesn’t want me to.”

 

“Why not? He doesn’t even know them.”

 

“Actually, he knows one, Aisha Khan. She’s the girl who came with me for a couple of weeks one summer.”

 

“No, not her!” Elijah pleaded.

 

“Oh, yes her. She’s going to laugh loudly, so be prepared to cover your ears.” I dialed her number, but she didn’t answer.

 

“Phew.” Elijah let out a breath of relief.

 

No, please don’t spoil the fun, Aisha. Answer! I called again.

 

“Damn you, Aisha!” I said a little to loudly. Crap. I thought to myself.

 

I call again and again, and still get her voice mail.

 

I call again. Still no Aisha, so I left a message. “Hey Aish, please answer. I’ve got a hilarious story to tell you!”

 

“Really?” Elijah asked. “Do you have to torture me like this?”

 

I smiled evilly. “Of course I do. It’s part of the fun. I can prank you as much as I want, but do I always get to see you afraid of Aisha? No. This’ll be funner than I could ever imagine.”

 

Pick up the damn phone, Aisha! I call her again. No answer.

I call again.

 

And again.

And again.

 

And again.

 

Still no answer, so I text her.

 

And text her.

 

And text her.

 

Still no answer.

 

“Oh well. I guess we could try again in half an hour,” I said, giggling a bit.

 

While I was laughing at Elijah, my phone rings, so I check to see who’s calling. “Well if it isn’t the girl who’s been wanted for the past 30 minutes,” I answered the phone call.

 

“What? Why did you call me a hundred billion times?” Aisha responded over the phone.

 

“Say hi to my little friends.” I replied. “Haylee, Elijah, and their mom.”

 

“Where’s Nathan?” asks the oh so very curious Aisha.

 

“I’ll tell you later.” I quickly replied.

 

“So what do you want with me?”

 

“Oh, Aish, I have a very hysterical story to tell ya.” I told her about the prank, and, as I predicted, she laughed.

 

“Haha. Is Elijah there?”

 

“Yeah? Why do you want me?”

 

She laughs some more. “ISn’t it obvious?” I asked. He shakes his head no. “She wants to laugh at you some more, duh!”

 

“No, really, I just want to say, HOWCOULDYOUNOTRECOCNISEELIZABETHJACKS?!”

 

Elijah was stunned. He couldn’t answer her question.

 

“See, this is one of those times when I when I laugh at you, Aisha.” I said, laughing even harder. 



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Aisha's on here! Her name is Ayesha Rox. Just so ya know. And for those who don't know, Aisha's not her real name. Well it is, but not exactly. I had to misspell it in order for me to use her name.

ANYWAYS!!!! :D QUESTION TIME! :D

1. How's Aisha's character?

2. How did you like this chapter?

3. What about the phone call?

4. I had so much fun writing this, did you have fun reading it?

5. Fafa, you and Aisha have the same last name! :D

6. Anything else?

7. REVIEW OR I'LL BITE YOU! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a funny chapter. I thought you did a good job, but I kinda feel bad for Elijah. I laughed a little bit in it. The phone call was weird. lol
Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Funny chapter. His reactions are great and so is Elizabeth. Keep it up.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was a great chapter. I cracked up.
You made me feel as if I was really there.
I love the bond between the characters.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was a great chapter. I cracked up.
You made me feel as if I was really there.
I love the bond between the characters.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. i like aisha !
2. its fun
3. lol it was hilarius
4. yeah i did !
5. lol what a coicdence !
6.nope
7. this chapter was awesome keep writing !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


A nice chapter. I like the feel of being young and wanting to know what is going on. I like the situations and the characters. Real life can be entertaining. You are create a very good story. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. I liked her

2. I liked it a lot!
3. I thought it was funny when she didn't answer
4. Yes!


Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked this chapter. I had fun reading it, I will have to back track but I liked it none the less and I like that you wrote it in pink.
♥ Ta'Shandra

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

738 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2011
Last Updated on August 3, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Ladder The Ladder

A Poem by A.Lee


Gemini Gemini

A Poem by Anonymous