UhHuh. Yeah, Whatever.

UhHuh. Yeah, Whatever.

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

We went back to the church to see if Elijah was there. When we came, I knew he'd be holding his bookmark. As it turned out, I was right, he was holding his bookmark. No clutching. He was it harder than anyone could imagine possible without being cut.
As we got closer, I could see how he was relieved it was us. He had a large red mark that outlined his face. Something definetly happened. 
"What happened to you?" I asked him when we stopped close enough to talk to him.
"Well," he started off, "Instead of following either of you, those evildoers followed me. I ran away, and I hid in the girls bathroom at Callahan's." Callahan's is a steak house on Highway 412.
"Uh, Elijah," Elizabeth said. "Why did you go to the girls' room and not the boys'?"
"That, uh, was kind of an accident," he said, shifting his feet. Something was making him nervous. I wonder what? "But it was good that I did. Gertinald went into the boys' room, so I was able to steal their car. I eventually lost them."
I waited for a minute, but Elizabeth didn't ask the question, so I did. "And, Elijah, exactly where is this car that you stole now?" 
Elizabeth answered for him. "He came by the lodge and parked left it there. It would be easy to find him if they're looking for a white van. Makes since. They'd be looking for their car more than you, although, I'm sure, that if they got a hold of you, they'd be more than happy." 
"Thanks, Elizabeth, for clearing that up for me." I told her.
"You're welcome."
"Nice to know..." Elizabeth quickly shot me a look. "Okay, okay. Gosh! So I went to the BA and knocked on a door to find out some information. Do ya want to know what information I got out of him?" Before he could reply, I interrupted him with my interesting tale of the house-knock. "So Shelby and Gertinald are married but living separate." I finished
"So?" Elijah seamed uninterested in it. "What of it?"
"So, they're the ones who created the species of werewolves!  Don't you get it? They've been married for hundreds of years! That means he probably knew Noah, from The Bible." I said to Mr. I Don't Care.
"Actually, he's Count Dracula's son." Elizabeth corrected me. "He's a hybrid of Werewolf, Vampire, and Fairy. Count Dracula's mother was Eve's last-born daughter. Dracula is a vampire, as in the legends, right? He bit and created many more vampires. Then Dracula met Sanja and they had more than twenty children until he ran mad and accidentally killed her. Sanja was a Fairy-Werewolf hybrid herself. So that's how Gertinald can block our minds." She stopped for  a second. "He turns other people into werewolves or vampires by turning himself into one. That's why I'm a werewolf, not a werewolf hybrid." Finally, she finished.
Shocked by all the new information, Elijah just sat there, starring, open-mouthed.
"It's a long story that you already know, Elijah." Elizabeth told His Shockness. Then she mouthed something to him.
___~*@*O*@*~___

Why was he acting like this? He knew exactly where, how I got the information! I mouthed the word rape, to jog his memory a bit. Hopefully it'll work...
"Uh... Oh yeah..." He sounded off track. "Uh.... Okay. So what happened with you the past hour?" he asked me.
"Nothing, nothing at all, surprisingly." I said. "I just people watched and kept an eye on the Cafe." I said to him. "Oh, and before you ask, nothing happened there, surprisingly."
Was that you with the white van at the lodge? I couldn't help but ask him that, since it was on my mind for the whole entire time.
Yes, why do you ask?

Who's was it?

Gertinald and Shelby's.

No, that can't be right.

Why not?

"Because I saw them drive by in another white van after you left the car there." I accidentally said a loud.
I didn't notice I said anything aloud until Haylee spoke up. "What are you two talking about?"
"Oh um..." I said looking at Elijah. Should we tell her? I messaged him.  

No. 

What should we do then?

Distract her?

How?

I don't know! 

She's her sister, how could you not know?

I don't know how to distract her!

Oh, come on!

What!

Say something quickly, though!

What? Why?

Because, she's your sister, and I can't think of anything to say!

You annoy me.

With pride and joy.

"Uh..." he started out. "Nothing, Haylee. We're not talking about anything."
"Uh huh. Sure." Haylee said, annoyed. "Fine, be that way."
"Really, Haylee, it's nothing that you need to know!" I chipped in.
"Lizzie's right. It's nothing that you need to know." He turned to me. "Shouldn't we go back home?"
Don't you dare use that nickname, Elijah Hawks!

"Fine!"
"Yes, we probably should." I said to him, annoyed.
We went back home and went to his porch to discuss some things. Not anything about the van, just random stuff like, "I'm bored. What should we do?" 
Suddenly, I hear something in the woods.
"Shh!" Elijah shushed Haylee. Apparently he heard too.
Listen! He sent me. Listen!

Listen to what, Nature?

No, really listen!

Why?

Because someone's listening to us.

Ah.... I get it.

"What?" Haylee looked from me to Elijah.
We exchanged looks. Your turn.

"Nothing," I finally said. "Nothing."

"Tell me!" she cried. "Tell me now!"
"Hales," he said, "We would tell you, but we can't."
"We're sorry, Haylee." I continued for him. "But we really can't tell you."
"What do you mean you can't tell me?" 
Did she sleep well last night?

No, she woke up five or six times last night. Why?

Perfect, just perfect. 

"We mean we can't tell you." I said calmly. "Let's go have a look around."
"I don't thi-" he caught on. "Oh, okay."
"You don't think what?" Haylee questioned him.
"Nothing, it doesn't matter anymore." we said at the same time.
"Nothing?" She questioned us, but mainly him. "Nothing? It didn't seam nothing!''
"Well it is nothing." I said. "Nothing at all.''
She rolled her eyes. "Sure, whatever. We're looking around for what, exactly?" Finally, a good question!
"Well, seeing as this is the home of a kidnapped person, there may be some clues." I looked at Elijah. "Uh, Elijah? Do you think that you can maybe sneak me inside? Without your parents noticing, that is?"
"No... But maybe after they're asleep." He repleid.
I smothered a sigh. "That''ll take too long." I said.
"Well, what about your flashlight?" Haylee asked.
"Yes, but the flashlight is inside. It'll take too long to get it." I thought a second. "Maybe we can go without a flashlight. Haylee, you can look inside. Elijah, take the backyard. I'll take your front yard."
"Okay."
"Got it."


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
This is going to be a long day.....

So how'd you like it?! I am up to Chapter 33 now, but typing it all up, that's a whole other story...

Questions!

1. Is this chapter good? Other than being short, do I need to change anything?

2. Is Haylee getting a bit annoying?

3. Where do you think Elizabeth got that information?

4. How'd you like Elijah's shock?

5. Anything else you want to say about this chapter?

Okay.... I'm done now. Ready for the next chapter?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the conversation in this chapter. A lot of information was open up. I like the use of myths and old story to make this a fun story to read. A excellent chapter. Each chapter making the characters stronger and better.
Coyote


Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked this chapter...except for annoying Haylee. I do not like her at all...like I want her to be killed off. I think Elizabeth got that information from her creator...didn't feel like saying his name. Lol Elijah's shock was funny. :P
Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Once again, the text color makes it impossible for me to read, sorry. :(


Posted 12 Years Ago


Good chapter. Will read more later, I have to work on now.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes, this chapter is very good. I enjoyed reading it.
Nah. I like Haylee. She's a good character.
I have no clue where she got that information. I'm curious!
The shock made the chapter far more suspensful and intense.
Good chapter. Very interesting and fun to read

Posted 12 Years Ago


i liked it
2. no noat at all
i have no idea
suspenseful
yeah its good yep !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. I liked it :)
2. I don't think so.
3. I have no idea.
4. Loved it!
5. It was awesome :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

772 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 10, 2011
Last Updated on July 10, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Promise Promise

A Poem by Hannah


Vanished Vanished

A Poem by Alexis


Homecoming Homecoming

A Poem by Bubo