Adventure to the Dark Alley

Adventure to the Dark Alley

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

Elizabeth:

 

“Alright, what do you want me to do to help him?” I asked the werewolf.

 

Come with me, alone. He replied back in mind-talk. I guessed he meant that I couldn’t tell Elijah. It killed me. Don’t even try to contact him. Ugh! I really should. I mean, it’s his brother! He’ll panic, don’t tell him.

 

“Fine, I’m coming. Where are we going?” I was wondering greatly. Wait, Elijah said that he turned on Beethoven Avenue. Is that where Nate is? Yes, Gertinald replied to my great sadness. I don’t want to go down there again, and I’m sure that Elijah doesn’t either.

 

I understand why you don’t want to go there, but think about Nathan. The werewolf told me.

 

I know, I know! I’m coming, alright? I sent back to him, annoyed, then got a blanket, a knife, and my shoes on, and set out through my bedfoom window. I sent a message to Elijah to come out, but he never replied. I ran to Central Street then changed so that I could run faster, and before I knew it, I was on the Avenue of Scary.

 

I walked down it, but changed out of my change quickly. I didn’t want to be known here with the were-thing. I walked down, and approached the darkest alley. Voices kept telling me to stay away, but Gertinald told me to go on down the alley. Was it a trap? Maybe Gertinald was the one who kills or turns innocent children, like Greyback in Harry Potter. Maybe he was going to trick me then have a friend hurt Elijah or kill his family? Maybe my family?

--*--

Elijah

 

At midnight, I got Elizabeth’s silent message. She told me it was urgent, and I needed to come to Beethoven Avenue. At first I thought nothing of it, but then I remembered that that place was where I turned. She knows about Nathan being missing, she’d also said  not to be very visable.

 

I sent back to her, K. Coming. What is so urgent on Beethoven Avenue? She never replied. I thought she might not have received it. As soon as everyone was asleep, I crept out of the door and slipped away. I ran to Central St. then changed forms to run faster. It was almost 1:10 a.m. when I finally got there. I looked up and down the strange street then walked into the bushes on a dark alley. Then a couple of minutes later, I saw Elizabeth with something else. Who was that guy, and why is he with her? Then I sent her a message. Who is that? Why are you-I here? What is it? Maybe our nonverbal conversations were being blocked. Maybe that guy was listening on, that creep. I want to hurt him, but I can’t. I have to stay hidden and try to alert Elizabeth another way. A way without  him noticing, peering into our lives.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Okay, so I added Elijah's POV in here... How did you like it?

I can't think about how to make this longer... Oh well, there'll be longer chapters later, I promise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

confussed about the frist person. other than its it thrilling and leaves a wonder

Posted 12 Years Ago


I thought you did a nice job on this. I love how Elizabeth didn't bother to listen to the guy. I bet he is going to get mad if he finds out. I can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Another very good chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very strong and entertaining chapter. I like the situation and the events in this chapter. Hanging with werewolf. Never know what may happen? A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yes, Jessi, these werewolves aren't traditional and can easily change when they want.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hm, when you switch point of view, don't say which point of view it is. It kind of looks unprofessional. In a few chapters in my book, I'm switching point of views, but I'm switching to third person so it is visible, but I don't state that this is the person's point of view.

"She knows about Nathan being missing, She’d(lowercase) also said it was urgent,(omit) and not to be very visable(visible)."

A good chapter. Are the werewolves not traditional? They can change at will?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

492 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2011
Last Updated on April 14, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..