Haylee's Kidnapped

Haylee's Kidnapped

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

They were talking on and on about Gertinald and Shelby and stuff like that, so I just tuned them out for about an hour. It was like I had my own earplugs and was listening to a music or seeing a movie. I searched the grounds but didn’t find anything.

 

Elizabeth and Elijah apparently found something, but I didn’t hear them because I was in my own world. “Haylee!” Elizabeth screamed at me. “Haylee!” I didn’t hear her still. I walked into the restrooms because I had to go. When I opened the first stall, someone came and grabbed me and pushed a pillow towards my face. I screamed, but it was muffled by the pillow. I just hoped that Elijah and Elizabeth’s senses would hear my scream in my head.

 

“Elizabeth, Elijah!” I screamed in my head. “HELLLP!!!”

 

__~*@*~__

 

We talked about them coming into my room and why we hadn’t come here quicker, when I saw Haylee going towards the restrooms. I remembered Mrs. Hawks telling me about Nathan being abducted from the restrooms, and screamed for Haylee not to go into there. Apparently, she was either ignoring me, or she didn’t hear me. I ran in silently after her, breaking off the conversation, forgetting that I shouldn’t run. I made it in there, but I saw a hooded guy, about six feet tall, covered in black. He was carrying Haylee in his arms. Haylee was lying on a pillow. I stood behind the brick wall and watched him as he disappeared into thin air. Crap. Now what do we do?

 

Elijah, come quickly. Haylee’s gone! I sent the MIA guy.

 

What do you mean she’s missing. She only went into the bathroom.

 

Are you stupid or not? Nathan was abducted in the restroom! Now, Haylee and Nathan are abducted at the same ballpark restrooms!

 

Oh… Oh crap. Poor mom. She’s not going to take this well.

 

I starred at him when he came into the restroom. “Ya think?” I kind of yelled.

 

“Yeah, I think. Why? Did you think differently?”

 

“No, I just thought that since she was with us, she would be a little safer. Do you know what? You-“ I pointed at him, “You stay at your house. I don’t want you to come back here. Someone’s targeting the Hawks children.”

 

__~*@*~__

 

I woke up suddenly in a place that seamed so familiar, yet so unfamiliar.

 

“We’ve abducted your sister, Nathan. Would you like to do the honors?” An unfamiliar voice said. I decided that it was not safe to notify my abductors that I was awake.

 

Someone shuffled towards me. “I’d rather not, but I guess I will,” said Nathan. He turned towards me and whispered. “We know you’re awake, sister. Now it’s time to gain some payback.”

 

I tried to move my wrists, but they were tied. “Elizabeth! Elijah! Please help me! They have Nathan with them! They are in a foresty place! Nathan’s working for them!” I sent to Elizabeth and Elijah. Well, at least I hoped that I sent it, and that they’ll get it.  Why is it always me that my brothers pick on?

 

Then Nathan moved towards me. “Still going to pretend that you’re not conscious, are you Haylee?” Nathan sneered at me. “Well, this’ll teach ya!”

 

__~*@*~__

 

“Did you get that?” I asked Elijah. He nodded. “Let’s think. Where’s all the foresty places in Siloam?”

 

“Well, there’s the foresty place where we live, down by the creeks, pretty much all over the town,” Elijah replied.

 

“Thanks, Elijah. That really narrowed it down,” I sarcastically remarked. “A lot.”

 

“I know. Well, let’s start, then we’ll be able to narrow it down farther by the forests we visit,” Elijah suggested.

 

“Or, and I’m not sure you or your mother would like this, we could involve Detective Harding and the other Detectives,” I suggested, “That way, we get a better coverage in a faster time. We know one thing though, you’re brother’s one of them.”

 

“One of them?” Elijah quoted me. “What do you mean ‘One of them?’”

 

“I mean that Haylee said  that they had Nathan. Maybe they decided that it would be easier to make him a member into their group and make him do something to Haylee.”

 

“Why would he go against anyone in his own family?”

 

“Trust me, I would go against some of my family any day.”



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Okay, for those of you who like Haylee, what do you think is going to happen to her?

Angie, I hope you like this chapter.

1. Who do you think was the one who was talking to Nathan?

2. Who do you think kidnapped Haylee?

3. Do you think that the same person kidnapped Haylee and Nathan, or were they kidnapped by the same group, but a different person?

4. What do you think is going to happen?

5. Who's your favorite character?

6. Do you think that they should get Detective Harding involved?

7. Who's your least favorite character?


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was another great chapter. I have no idea who kidnapped Haylee,
but I cant wait to find out.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I do. Lol you know I would :D
I think it was Don or Alex or Gertinald. I think it was Gertinald that kidnapped her because I think he also kidnapped Nathan. I think that Elijah is going to find Nathan and Haylee. Elizabeth and Elijah!!!!!
No, not really.
-.-
All in all I'm smiling :D good chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great chapter. This just gets better and better.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. Argh... I'm not sure!

2. Again, not sure

3. I think they were kidnapped by the same group!

4. I don't know, but it's going to be awesome I bet :D

5. Elizabeth or Elijah

6. Yes possibly...

7. That dude who shot Elizabeth still xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


wwo really love this chapter keep on going !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

753 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love And Lust Love And Lust

A Poem by Manda