Fighting

Fighting

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

Me and Shelby fought steadily, but it was very obvious to me that Shelby was a well trained black belt and a werewolf. Down below the fight, where the trap door was, I couldn't see Haylee anywhere. I decided I needed to get down there, if I can. Shelby is a good fighter, unfortunately. She was also slightly winning.
I decided to take a quick duck and back flipped right in front of the trapdoor. I meant to land in the actual restroom, but that would only work for a higher level of Gymnastics than I'm used to. This was probably for the best. I then quickly jumped down and slammed on top of the reserve. Good, I didn't land in the bowl. I then quickly ran to the door and slammed it shut. Now it'll take Shelby a little while to get through. Those few seconds could count for anything. It may save our lives.
I ran to the main part of the cafe. There, I saw Elijah and Haylee fighting Gertinald. My archenemy was here. That just makes things much better for me, don't you think?
Gertinald was getting messy and dangerous. He was mad, I could tell. With a kick towards Elijah, he flew, teeth first, towards Haylee. He's trying to turn Haylee into a vampire. That's what he shape he was currently taking, so that's what she must take, I guess. 
When he saw me, his dark eyes turned to dark burgundy red eyes, flashed at me with deep hatred and anger. He curled up his fingers into a tight fist and firmly threw the fist towards Elijah, who ducked. As quickly as he brought the fist back to his chest, he sent flying his elongated legs and tried to kick me, hard. I jumped up and did a flip in mid air, kicking him in the face. Ooh, that looked like it hurt.
"Elizabeth Lives, you're challenging me, I take it?" He sneered at me, "Even after what I did to you?"
"What do you think?" I scoffed back at him, "You're fighting my friends, therefore, you're already fighting me."
"Be that as it may," he replied, "but they're failing. And I have help."
That was the last straw, I guessed, for Elijah. He turned into a werewolf, then replied, Wolfy, "Maybe, but at least we have something we're protecting."
At that comment, Shelby walked in from the shadows. "Eh?" She replied, sneering at us, "And what'd that be?"
"If we told you," I replied to her, "What purpose would that serve?"

"Girl, what's your name?" She asked me.

I decided to give her a fake name, maybe Sally or Jenny. No, "Emera." I said.

"Well, Emera, I would like to know what you're protecting!" Shelby said. Was she that easily lied to?
"Shel, Emera's not her name,"Crap. I hate Gertinald. "Elizabeth is."
"Emera's my given name. I absolutely hate it." I counteracted Gertinald's correction.
"Well, Emera, Elizabeth, whatever your name is, I'm here to destroy your hopes of ever protecting whatever you're protecting." 
"Well, Shelby, that's why I'm never going to tell you what we're protecting." Then I threw a kick and fist sequence that's been only used by me. I made it up, and it's always been a winner for me. I wonder why I haven't used it against her?
I ended up kicking her where her hand was only minimally protecting, her stomach. And then she creased and bent down to show the top of her head, which is where my fists ended up. Both of them. Then, to make sure she didn't get up for a while, I kicked her face. 
She fell, instantly. 
I turned to Gertinald, and said, "Where's your help now?"
Gerty ran towards her, and picked her up. Wow, was he really that soft on her? 
"You may win this time, but mark my words, the next time we meet, you're dead meat." And with that, he changed to a dead night bat and flew away with Shelby.
"Wow..." Haylee starred at the door through which Gertinald flew off in. "That was weird."
"You got that right."


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
So, how was it? The first part I couldn't sleep last night, so I scribbled that up in my journal... Great ideas come at night for me.

@Fafa, are you happy now?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this chapter. I love the fight...I bet Shelby is pregnant and that was why she was protecting her stomach. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for sharing. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like it :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


That was kind of a weird chapter but I did like it great job

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was full of both action and drama.
What a rush.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thats great me too i get good ideas in the night its really good i want to read more !!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very interesting chapter. I like the battle and the reaction of Haylee. I like the way you are expanding the story. Giving the characters purpose for good and bad. I like how you ended the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

538 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2011
Last Updated on June 8, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..