The Prank

The Prank

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

Right as I left the Police Station, I decided to look at the Café. Who knows what would happen. Maybe I might run into Shelby and Gertinald, maybe I won’t. I turned right onto Mount Olive, and then turned onto Sheri Whitlock when it came. I then went home, deciding it was too risky to go there by myself. I knew that I should go home and check on my sister. When I opened the door, she came rushing onto me, saying so many words that they stuck together. “WHEREHAVEYOUBEEN?ELIZABETHISGETTINGSICKERANDYOUWEREGONEDOINGWHOKNOWSWHAT!TELLMEWHEREYOUWERENOWELIJAH!TELLMENOW!” Dang, that girl can scream.

 

“Hold on a minute, would ya?” I replied hushed, then whispered under my breath, “Crazy woman.”

 

“WHAT?WHAT WAS THAT?” she has to scream at me? What the heck happened to her to make her yell this much?

 

“Slow down, silly girl. You’re rushing your words all together. I can’t understand you.”

 

She calmed down a little, but not enough. “I. Said. Where. Were. You.”

 

“I was at the hospital with you, then I went to the PD downtown. Then I came here,” I replied, “Why do you want to know?”

 

“She. Is. Getting. Worse.”

 

“Why don’t we go back then?”

 

“Great idea,” she said sarcastically, “Can you sway Mom to take us?”

 

“Well, don’t you have a bike?”

 

“Yes. Do you know how to get there?”


“Yes.  Of course I do.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then let’s go.” So we went, hurriedly. I ran, of course. It wasn’t too far, just a couple of stops, turns, and we were there.

 

“Elizabeth Jacks.” I said before the front desk personnel could ask.

 

“Room 124,” she said, waving her hand towards the direction.

 

“Thanks,” I said quickly before leaving her alone. “Come on, Haylee!”

 

“I knew you’d be worried,” she replied.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“She’s right there, you moron,” she said, pointing towards the front desk. She was the front desk lady I was talking to. How could I miss that?

 

“Hang on,” I said hurriedly. “You were trying to get me worried?”

 

“Yes. It was so fun to do that,” Elizabeth replied.

 

“Wait a second, how did Haylee know you were ‘getting worse’?” I asked.

 

“Because I called your mother’s phone and asked her to help me pull this prank on you. Your mother and Haylee were both in on it.”

 

“So you’re not getting worse?” I asked.

 

“No. In fact, I healed quicker than they thought I would.” Werewolf blood. “Is that enough talk for now. I think I want to go home, but the doctor said I shouldn’t run for a while.”

 

“Fine with me. We could all go a little slower,” I responded. Where’s Haylee?

 

“Haylee went to the girl’s room, remember?”

 

“No, she never announced anything.”

“Yes I did.” Haylee appeared behind me, nearly scaring me half to death.

 

“Oh. Well, then I didn’t hear you.”

 

“Yes you did,” Haylee said.

 

“No I didn’t.”

 

“Yes you did.”

 

“Please, don’t fight right now, people! We need to get home now, don’t we?” Elizabeth interjected.

 

“Yeah, I guess we should go home now. Come on, Haylee,” I replied. Then we went home slowly, so that Elizabeth could walk. Haylee spend up a couple of times, but got tired, so she slowed down a bit. 



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Hahahhahaha! I had fun writing the last part. QUESTIONS! :D

1. How was this chapter?

2. Did you laugh at Elijah when he didn't see Elizabeth?

3. How was Haylee?

4. Do you think that they should've fought?

5. How is this book going so far?

6. Any ideas for the next chapter?

7. What do you think is going to happen?

8. Am I asking to many questions?

9. Review?

10. Yes, I think I'm asking too many questions! :D HAHAHAHAHA, so go and answer them, PLEASE????????

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a good chapter...I hate pranks lol poor dude. Annoying and stupid as always. I like the book. It's getting more mysterious. I can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


That was really good! I can't wait to read more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

1. great!
2. lol yeah !:)
3. lol she was great !:)
4. nope !
5.its goign great!:)
6. nope
7. idk
8. yes:p
9 this is awesome chapter love the prank lol !:)
10. laready did ;p

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

1. Great!

2. Sure did :D

3. She's was pertty good in this chapter:)

5. It's great

6. Nope! xD

7. I have no idea.

8. Yeah, but I odn't mind answering them

9. This was very good. I liked how they played a little prank on Elijah.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are a writing champ. Hard to keep up with you. I like this chapter. They had a plan of action and follow it through. I like the ending of this chapter. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think this chapter was good and it worked really well. Since this is the first chapter I've read I will have to reread. I also liked the green font, its different but in a good way. Wonderful chapter.
♥ Ta'Shandra

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1297 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 2, 2011
Last Updated on August 3, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Dare You I Dare You

A Poem by Dev