Calling the Police.

Calling the Police.

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

"I said don't call them!" Elizabeth yelled at me when I picked up the phone.
"Why? It's a bad thing done. It'll be good for you to seek attention from them!" I yelled back. I don't know why I yelled, she was just rapped, so she had a reason to be yelling, but I? I didn't.
"NO!" This time she screamed, "I can't have them look at me. If they take Gertinald, then they'll find out about his..." She faltered. Oh great. Maybe she's come to love him? I hope not. "About him  being a werewolf." She finished, uncertainly. "No, I am not!" She screamed at me.
"Of course you are. Why else would you shield him? He freaking bit you, and now," I paused trying to calm down, but not succeeding. "Now, he's rapped you! I'm calling the police. No matter what, you are now a victim."
__*@*__
An hour later, and we were still fighting. Elizabeth cleaned herself up, at least. We went back to the house, but before we turned onto our street, I remembered my little sister probably still there where I left her. So I turned around quickly and grabbed Elizabeth's arm and started running fast. She yelped in sudden pain, but regained herself quickly and started running. 
 
"I forgot about Haylee. She's at-" She interupted me.
"You forgot about her? How can you forget about your sister?" she screamed at me. I didn't know she can yell that loud. We were running on the highway, people were honking at us. 
"I don't know Elizabeth, I just don't know." I tried to look at her in the eye, but found that every time I tried, a car would just run up close to me and swivel away. It drives me crazy. 
"Well, you should've done what I told you to do, and not leave her!" she yelled at me. Somehow I knew she would do that.
"Well I didn't like the idea of you perhaps getting killed in action. I came to help you, but apparently I wasn't wanted." I said, and right as it left my mouth, I regretted it. I wish that I can take words back. I can't control my anger very well, I've noticed. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." I apologized quickly.
"You should be. And thanks for trying to help me, but I was trying to protect you and Haylee. We're fine, but she's still a regular human who can easily be killed. What you just did was irresponsible. Your mother, yes, I mean Kara, would be very mad at you if she were to find out about this." she scolded me.
And I knew that too. I deserved to be scolded. 
But being scolded doesn't help the problem, does it?


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Alright, finally, it's done. I have a brilliant idea for the next chapter! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this chapter...and I think she should have called the police...getting raped is a really serious matter...I would know...I like that she is protective of her friends too. I like Elijah a lot more. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A short chapter. I like the way she try to protect her friend. You create some character building in this chapter. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

792 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 31, 2011
Previous Versions

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Uplift me Uplift me

A Poem by Awdures