Where Is She?

Where Is She?

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

After being honked and yelled at by many people, including Elizabeth, I was almost ready to burst and through a motorcycle across the highway. But of course, I didn't. I need to control my anger, right?
Well, it took about an hour or so, but we finally got to downtown. If we'd gone through the back roads, we'd been there in less than 15 minutes. But Elizabeth was too scared to go anywhere with many trees. Huh, I thought that she'd be happier to get there faster, but okay.
"Where did you leave her?" Elizabeth asked, obviously tired and aggravated. 
"At Cafe on Broadway." I replied, very annoyed.
"Why'd you leave her there? You know they close at 10 p.m!" Again, she's aggravated.
"I thought we'd be done by then, and we'd get her way before dark, but I couldn't find you, and when I did finally find you, you were in more trouble than I had expected." I hurriedly tried to explain myself. 
"Well, couldn't you have gone somewhere more safer than that place? Or drop her off at a place that a friend of your family owns?" She asked. The truth was, I didn't even know where our friends lived. I didn't think it was that much important to anything. My mother always drove us to their place. I never drove. So there wasn't any reason to go there.
"No, I don't know where they live." I said, biting my tongue. I should have come up with a better excuse, but there it was.
"Ugh! Still, you could've gone to that place where you play baseball," she said, obviously running out of options.
"She hates it there." I argued. "Besides, it was a public place, why would anyone attack a girl publicly? It would stir up a fight, and get police get out there." I told her.
We turned onto Broadway Rd. and ran straight towards the Cafe on Broadway. That's when I looked all around and saw that it was a big mistake. I shouldn't have brought her here, I should have brought her to her school. Then again, it would've been easy to get to her, if that's what was the enemy.
We ran right up to the shop and saw that she was doing one thing I told her not to, talk to anyone.
We ran up to the door, but it was locked. The person who was with my sister hadn't noticed us yet, but as always, it is only for now. And as always, especially when there's trouble lurking around the corner, there's always a 'but'. And every time there's a 'but,' there's always trouble, as I said before, lurking around the corner.
Since the door was unlocked, I telepathically sent Lizzie a message saying, What do we do now? 

I don't know. How about going around back?

Okay, you stay here, I'll go around and see if there's another entrance to this place.

Hurry, I don't like this person. 

Why?

Just the way she's talking, she looks like she has something to worry about being found out.

It's probably just a feeling.

No, Elijah, remember Nathan when I say this, She's trouble. She's hiding something.

Lizzie-

Don't call me that. 

Why? 

Just don't.

Okay, but listen to me, Elizabeth.

Especially when I'm mad.

OKAY! I understand, now can you stop bugging me about it? It's just a nickname.

You know how much I hate my nicknames!

Okay, fine. Still, listen to me.

Okay, Elijah, I'm listening. 

I know you're just thinking it's just something about her right? 

Yes...

Well, can't you read Haylee's mind?

Well, actually no. I'm trying though. I can't get in.

That's odd. Well, I can, and according to Haylee, the girl in question's name is Shelby.

And that's supposed to help.... How?

Well, I'm trying to get into Shelby's mind, but something's blocking me from her mind.

How's that supposed to help?

Well, what if Shelby's a werewolf and is blocking my sister's mind towards you, and her mind's blocked by both of us?

I still don't see how this helps.

Why don't you? It makes a great deal of difference. If she's a werewolf, then she's possibly with Gertinald and his evil friends.

Now you're making sense. Fine, you know what, you stay here and see if you can hear their conversation and tell me what they're saying.

And what'd you do?

Try to find ourselves a way in.

I don't like the sound of this, but I don't have a better plan.

So we're going with my plan, right?

Yes. But as I've said before, I don't like the sound of it.

Sorry to say this, but we've got nothing better to do. 

Yes, you're right.

Oh, and this may be the last time to send me anything.

What'd you mean? 

I mean if she's like Gertinald, then maybe, just maybe she can either a. read our minds, b. block our minds, or c. both.

Yeah, you're right. I don't like it though.

Nor do I, but this is the only the reason why I told you to stay with her.

Again with the nagging?

Stop talking to me! Listen to them. I'll come back here when I've found ourselves a way in.

Okay. Fine. Have I mentioned that I have a bad feeling about this?

Not in that sense, but you did say that you don't like it.

Okay, okay. Just howl a howl if you need something.

If that makes you a bit happier.

It would.

Then fine. I'll howl if trouble comes. If I can.

Meaning? Okay fine, just go!


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
All right.... So I'm going with the spoiler's idea so far... I might change it up a bit....

How'd you like it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought this was a good write. I hope they know what they are doing could be very dangerous. I don't like Shelby for some reason...now...she does seem at least a little evil. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very strong chapter. I did a quick re-read of this wild tale. I will keep reading. I like the strong characters and the storyline. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the first paragraph. It made me laugh!

Posted 12 Years Ago


"15 minutes" The "15" needs to be written out. "on Broadway.(,)" I replied," "your family owns?" S(s)he asked." "hates it there.(,)" I argued." "stir up a fight,(no comma) and get police get out there.(,)" I told her." "Since the door was unlocked(I think you just mean locked), I telepathically"

An interesting chapter. I'd suggest breaking up the last line a bit.
Meaning?
...(From Elizabeth)
Okay fine, just go!

So it sounds more like a body language argument.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is great really interesting conversation here !

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good work. Will have to save this to my library so that I can read it from the beginning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like it I am also going to say I have to read from the beginning so I know what's going on XD

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

623 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2011
Last Updated on May 31, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Naomi Roseღ