Trying To Escape

Trying To Escape

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

When I opened the door to the old restroom, I expected either Elizabeth to come down and pull me in, or Shelby to come inside with me. Why'd she have to show me to the bathroom? I told her I already knew where it was, but she insisted. 
Neither happened. I waited for about a minute, then whispered, "Where are you, Elizabeth?"
"Shh, don't make a noise," then she said something about opening a trapdoor.
A few seconds later, a trapdoor opened right in front of me, and above the crapper. Nice place to put it, don't you think? Ew, though, very gross. How could she stand it? Then, which is much worse, she asked me to step onto the water closet, and join her on the roof. Great, so now I have to escape from Shelby by climbing up the W.C. latter. Nice, really nice. 
Fine, I thought, be that way. Did she have to be so obvious? Then, what surprised me the most was who was behind her. Oh, come on, can't a girl get at least a little privacy in at least the head? But no, she had to come here. I'd bet she was going to slightly open the tap door and watch me pee or poo. Ugh, no, a girl doesn't get any privacy in a small town. On the Internet, local cafe, library, the John, school, oh, no, no privacy for me. Never, don't you hear me? I barely get a little privacy.
I especially can't get any privacy in the werewolf area of town, which I guess this is, since Elijah put me here. Though, I thought he was trying to keep me safe? Oh well, sometimes my brother just doesn't think straight. Now, I'm about to be kidnapped by a girl who is starting to annoy me. And Elizabeth's doing the rescuing, though a very bad job at it.
And where, in this whole werewolf world, is my annoying big werewolf brother, Elijah?
"Elizabeth, watch out!" I screamed to Elizabeth.
"I told you not to-AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She erupted into screams when Shelby clawed her hair. 
With that excitement, I unlocked the bathroom door quickly and abandoned Elizabeth. I only could hope that she'd survive and fight off that monster. Only, now I regret that choice, because when I tried to go out the front shop door, Gertinald, I think that's his name, anyway, it is, right? 
Wait, sorry, I'm getting off topic. That's me, a hyperactive kid. And, as Elizabeth sometimes teased me, a blonde who always messed up everything. Again, off topic. Again, I apologize. 
Alright, so, Gertinald was in the kitchen and ran and shuffled past me towards the door. Crap. Now I'm trapped. I think there's another door, in the kitchen, so I thought about going that way.
But as always, I was tied up. And something distracted Gertinald. My brother, Elijah the Annoying, slammed open the door which I was originally going to go out though. Okay, so he's missing the fight on the roof to help me fight off Gerty here. Thanks, I guess, Brother Annoying. 
"Why aren't you helping Lizzie out there?" 
"Because she told me to help you."
"And," I said between breathlessness and throughing kicks at Gerty, "you listen to everything she says?"
"Well, now I kind of have no choice," he replied, "I should've listened to her more before."
"Since when do you listen to anyone without second-guessing?" I sent him a questioning look.
"Well, like I said before, this time is a need."
"Still, there were plenty of needing times when you needed to listen to me or mom." I told him, agrivated that Elizabeth gets all his listening attention.
"What," then he swooped down, ducking Gertinald's sucking teeth. Right now I could really have a Percy Jackson knife or a wand from the Harry Potter series or something. "Do you want?"


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
I opened my thesaurus and looked at all the synonyms for toilet... I put quite a few up there.... Boredom is really fun when you have nothing around but a notebook and books, including the thesaurus.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought this was kind of interesting. But Haylee...she is annoying...not Elijah...I hope she realizes how annoying she is. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Open a door of any kind can open the door to surprises. A short chapter. I like the real feel of the people and their activities. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the reference about needing the wand or knife xD Excellent job!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

451 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Broken... Broken...

A Poem by SOUL LESS