Cafe Unwanted.

Cafe Unwanted.

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

Haylee took the leash from Elizabeth and walked with Tiberius. We gave her a motor scooter and a walkie-talkie so tahat we could connect with her on the go.

After all was said and done, we went to the Cafe On Broadway. It was starting to fill up. I checked the clock, which read 11:36 a.m. Then I sent Elizabeth a message.

Do yo have money with you?

What kind of question is that?

Well do you?
I avoided her question.

Yes.

"Then can you buy each of us a drink?"I looked out of the window where we'd left Haylee and Tiberius.

"Fine,"she said, then sent me, but you have to check the wait staff.

"Yes, we don't want to run into her again." I said, emphasizing her.

I looked around, behind the counters was a girl and two males. The girl wasn't Shelby, and Gertinalad didn't seam to be either guy.

I then, pretending to look for a good place to sit, I looked at everyone at each table. there were lots of children, but none of their parents looked like either one of our troublesome people.

"They're not here," I said to Elizabeth when I rejoined her back in line.

"Welll good, I guess. We could get a place to sit then." she said back. "Go outside and get us a place to sit out there." She was pretending. I was missing something, but I don't know what.

I glanced at the people in line and saw that Gertinald was there. Sorry, I sent back, I didn't check the line.

Ya think?
She sent me. He's just ahead of us! Then the door opened behind us just as she sent us.

I checked who it was. Shelby's joining the party. I sent to Elizabeth, Not just him. We have more company, healed.

So the fight begins again. They don't give up, do they? no, they just keep coming at us. Over and over again. Maybe we'll be lucky again. Maybe. I just hope so.

_~*@*~_

When we arrived, I sat down at a table outside for one reason and one reason only-Tiberius. So they went inside without me.

 I saw them go into a line and Elijah leaving Elizabeth to supposedly find a seat indoors. Only I knew he was looking for clues. I could tell by the look in his eyes. When he looked around, he was definetly looking for clues.

The next time he was back in line, he whispered something to ELizabeth, then a shadowy look fell across his face. I could tell by the body language he used that someone was there that we don't need to see- my guess being Gertinald and Shelby.

Then sure enough, I too saw them in line. Uh-oh. We shouldn't've come here. It's a trouble shooting place.

_~*@*~_

After I sent Elijah to look for clues in peopleat the Cafe, I immediately regretted it. There I was, in a room full of people standing in line with Gertinald.  This guy seriously needs to stop ruining my summer.

About 3 to 5 minutes after he'd left me, Elijah reported back. I moved about three steps since. I mostioned for him to look in front of us when he said that they weren't here.How wrong was he? I certainly wished he was right. I don't want to repeat last night, or for that fact, the whole day yesurday.

I went to the front of the line, finally, and ordered a lemonsweet juice, for Haylee, a frozen lemonade, for Elijah, and a pomogranate blueberry for me. Oh, and who could forget a brownie? I ordered one, for us tol share.

After I ordered, I stepped out onto the patio and joined Haylee and Tiberius.

"I ordered a Lemonsweet Juice for you. thyey're good. you'll really like it." I said to Haylee, then turned to Elijah, "we'd better do some snooping before we skeddadle." He looked at me and nodded. I saw a flash of worry in his eyes, but he quickly flushed it out.

A second later, a waiter brought out our drinks and brownie. I looked up to make sure it wasn't Shelby.

"Thanks," we all said to the waiter. It wasn't Shelby. "She's here, you know." I informed Haylee.

"Don't remind me." She replied back.

_~*@*~_

So you already knew?" Elizabeth asked Haylee.

"Yeah," Haylee replied, "You can say that."

"Why didn't you inform us?" I asked irritably. Becoming a werewolf sure didn't help with my anger management.

"Because she'd know if I did. She's watching me like a hawk watches its prey." she said. reasonable enough.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Please no reviews on spelling and/or grammar. I'm using my dad's computer, and lets just say that I like mine a lot better. I'll go back through it again later and revise it.

I'm still working on the next chapter, so hang on. I don't know how long it'll be when I post it up here, so this may be the last for a while. Grand Assembly is coming up quickly! :D

Anyways, besides the spelling mistakes, what do you think I need to work on more? Can you give a guess at what might happen in the next few chapters? How'd you like the character?

Speaking of characters, who's your favorite one? Should I be hard on them, make the mystery harder for them to solve, or should I let them solve it easier, without the blood?

Ah, so many questions, so get reviewing! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this chapter. I like the conflict at the end of this chapter. People can be pissed off for a long time. I like all the characters in the story. Need conflict and different attitudes. I do my best to catch-up on your story. You can write with a passion.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I don't like Shelby! I want her to die in a fire...grrrrrrrrrr
I thought you did a good job on the chapter. I can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


shelby scares me 0.0 keep on writing !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was done very well. I like the varity of colors in the font and how it flows together and you get a great feeling of the town and for the town.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was a nice chapter. I enjoyed how you managed to get the feeling
of a small town in it. It really felt like I was being boxed in. The attempt
to avoid Shelby was expressed very well.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

508 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 18, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Firefly Firefly

A Poem by A.Lee