Confrontation with Haylee

Confrontation with Haylee

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

They returned to their houses, Elizabeth went to Elijah's window to his room and waited outside until he opened the window and let her in. Her mind's communication was working and everything was back to normal. When he opened the window, Elizabeth came in quietly, careful as to not disturb anything or yell in pain to wake up his parents. 
"Why is this window so high?" She moaned in pain. 
When she finally got down from the window, he went across the dark, short hallway, into Haylee's room. Haylee, for some reason was already awake. 
"What were you doing away? Yes, I found you out of bed, Mom and Dad don't know. Now tell me. Now. What's wrong with you?" Just then, he motioned for Elizabeth to come in. "Elizabeth! What are you doing here?" 
"I can't exactly explain it well, so I'll show you. Elizabeth knew all the time what is going on, didn't you?" He motioned for Elizabeth to answer.
"Yeah, I did, but he asked me not to tell anyone. Especially you. Mind, I didn't want to, and I tried to persuade him to tell you, but he kept refusing me. Then Nate was hurt, and when I went into my room, a man was in my room. He told me to come with him alone. I should have told you before, but he made me keep it a secret."
When Elizabeth said that, I was a bit scared. What are they going to tell me? As soon as Elizabeth said that, Elijah jumped in and told me more about it. I still didn't understand.

"Would you just get to the point? I have to sleep, if you haven't noticed, it's 2 in the morning!" I said, very grumpily.

"Fine, Haylee. But I'm warning you now. It may not be what you expected." Elizabeth and Elijah replied at the same time. What were they meaning?

"What? Just tell me already." I replied to them.

"He's going to show you, because you won't believe him if we just tell you." Elizabeth told me and him, then nodded toward Elijah. Elijah groaned a bit. Whatever he was about to tell, or show, me he didn't like, want, or maybe he still didn't want me to know. I don't know, he just groaned. 

Then it happened. It was scary. It was like a dog replaced my brother. A large, tall, overgrown dog was right in front of me. Not what I expected, huh? Yeah, you can definitely say that. 

"Elijah still has his senses, but he won't ever be the same anymore. He can now read your mind, so you can't lie to him." Elizabeth  explained to me. How could she have taken this so calmly?

Because I'm one too. A voice in my head said to me. It sounded just like Elizabeth's too. 

"That's because I am one as well. And yes, that voice in your head was me talking to you silently in your head. You can't reply back, but I can talk to you. I can read your thoughts." Elizabeth said. "You can't intercept messages, like we can. You can only hear what we want you to hear, when we want you to hear it." 

"Wow... That's a lot to take in." I said, partially to myself. "How far is your range?" I asked Elizabeth.

"I don't know yet, but I can hear you across the town." She probably was wondering why I had asked that question. Or maybe she already knew.

Maybe she could turn me into a werewolf? Would it be a painful process? I've always wondered what it would be like, but never met one in life. Now I have two right in front of me, and one was living with me. My brother was a werewolf, and he never told me. 

"You have to promise to tell not a single soul, not even your own parents. Do you swear?" Elizabeth asked me to do the impossible. Not tell a soul? But I had to keep it a secret, it would harm my family's reputation, and make me have less friends. No one would believe me. 

"Looks like I have no choice, but I have one question," I hesitated to add effects to my brother and friend. Elizabeth did a hand gesture to signal me to keep going and ask away. "Maybe two. Okay first one, does it hurt, when you turn, I mean?"

"My, you go strait to the pain question. The first time, yeah, it hurts like hell, but it's quite like braces. The longer you have them on, the more you get used to them." Of course she'd use braces. She had them for a few years.

"Okay then, Can you turn me into a werewolf?" I really wanted to turn into a werewolf. It was mostly my life's dream.

See, I knew she'd ask. I told you! What are you going to tell her? Elijah sure was getting on my nerves about that one part. Listen, you creep. I sent back to him.

"I could, but I'm not going to. It's more like a living curse, and it'll destroy you. Plus, there's no way out of it, no cure available." I replied to her.

I've got a plan. I sent back to him. Just do what I say, okay? I've got to turn into a werewolf now. You turn out of one now. Got it?

Yeah. Fine. Then he turned out of a werewolf and into a human. At that time, I turned into a werewolf. 

Now, say that the man in my room was a werewolf in my bedroom. Don't give her any details about him, just tell her about him.

Okay, whatever you say.

Tell her! NOW!

Alright, alright! "She says that the man in her room was a werewolf." Elijah told her.

"Okay, why are you telling me this?" She asked, looking directly at me.

Tell her that he told me about Nathan being hurt, trapped. 

You sure? I don't think we should tell her that tale yet.

Yes, it's relevant. Just do it. 

Fine! "He told her about Nathan being injured, trapped."

Now what, smart one?

Tell her that he told me to go, alone. 

"He told her to go alone, with him."

"Okay... Why are you telling me this," she asked me. Why so direct?

Ignore her.

Okay. Now what do I tell her?

Tell her that I had sent you a message and asked you to come outside.

Okay. "She sent me a message and asked me to come outside."

Good. She's taking this well. All right. Tell her that he led me to the same exact place where you first got bitten and turned. He did. 

"Why are you telling me all this?" She asked, once again. I was getting tired of her repeating questions. 

Tell her that you saved me from him. How he was cornering me.  He did, and again, she asked her same question.

She's annoying me. Can you get to the point?

Be patient. 

Why? It's almost 2:30! Please get to the point.

Okay, tell her that I think I know where he is.

"Elizabeth says she thinks she knows where Nathan is."

"Okay, again, what do you want me to do?" Then I changed back into my humane figure. 

"I told you that story through him because I want you to come with us. In daylight, we're going back there to search for clues of Nathan's disappearance."

"We are?" Elijah asked, then realized his mistake that he said it aloud, then said, "Oh yeah, we are." The joy of boys.

"I'm in. When are we going?" Haylee asked. 

"Tomorrow. Now go to sleep, you're going to need it." Then I left her room and slipped out of their house and back into my own, across the sleep. Man, it was really good to be back into my own bed again! 


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Red is what I started with, Pink is Elizabeth and Green is Elijah and blue is Haylee. Just to make that clear. So They revealed themselves in this chapter. What do you think of it so far?

UGH! I had it completely perfect, but NO! My browser shut down, and I have to retype it. I didn't get to save it! WAAAA! Okay, so this is almost what I put, since I put so much.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a good chapter...still don't like Haylee...ugh I can't stand her at all....she doesn't need to become a werewolf...she doesn't deserve to be. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very strong chapter. Getting sister involve could cause some problems. I like the pace and the storyline. You are making the story stronger and better. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Another good chapter:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Haylee, for some reason(,) was already awake." ""My, you go strait(straight) to the pain question."

Haylee seems calm about her whole brother is a legendary murderous dog thing. You might want to add some fright into that.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

530 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Naomi Roseღ