Leaving The Cafe

Leaving The Cafe

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

We finally went home, after what seamed like hours of fighting. It was definitely dark. I don't like being in town after this late, but that's how it was. 
"I don't know about this," I said.
"About what?" Elijah and Elizabeth said at the same time. See, they're perfect for each other, don't you think? Though, people have been trying to get them together for, like, my whole life. And Nathan's of course.
"Going home," I said, avoiding Elizabeth's eyes.
"I thought you wanted to go home?" She asked.
"I do," I covered, "But something seams like we shouldn't go home. I don't know, it's just a hunch, and my hunches are usually misleading."
They looked at each other. That can't be a good sign. It usually meant that they were communicating non-verbally. Did I mention that I hate that? I mean, really hate it?
Elizabeth saw my frustration before my annoying werewolf brother did. "Sorry," she told me, "It's just that sometimes it's not that safe to talk about things to you, or out loud."
"Meaning?" I questioned.
"Meaning there might be eavesdroppers around us," Elijah looked strangely at me.
"And..." I left open.
"And we don't necesssarily want other people to know about certain things." Elizabeth was getting more uncomfortable. She shifted her feet. "We should probably get going."
"Yeah, we probably should," my brother agreed with her. "Haylee, climb on my back."
"Why?" I questioned.
"Because, it's going to be a long night," he slowly told me. Then, with a look at me, he added, "and you don't have a choice either."
I looked down to the dark red paved bricks and grumbled, "Fine." Then, I hopped on his back and we took off.
__*@*__

She finally agreed and hoped on my back. Painfully, She actually jumped on my back, hard. After I got over the prickly pain on my back, I started running towards the highway. Elizabeth was screaming in my head, What The F**k, Elijah?

What do you mean WTF?

Why are you taking the high way?

Because it'll be where there's lights and we can see in the shadows.

So? It's a bit safer during the streets in town rather where the cars are always threatening to run you over. 

Okay, Miss Safety Werewolf.

You have Haylee on your back too. 


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Can you find a better title for this chapter?

Anyways, How do you like the dialogue and the characters?

Haylee sure seams annoyed with Elijah. Why do you think that is? Remember, this is after the fight with Shelby and Gertinald.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought this was a good chapter. I really found it funny...ew I don't like Haylee cause she is rude to Elijah who is my favorite character besides Elizabeth. I think it's because she doesn't like to tell her anything, but she doesn't really matter in certain moments...since it isn't about her. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very good chapter. Sort of peace in a wild story. Sometime must know where you are going. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

514 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2011
Last Updated on June 10, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing