Calling the Police.

Calling the Police.

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Calling the Police. .



"I said don't call them!" Elizabeth yelled at me when I picked up the phone.
"Why? It's a bad thing done. It'll be good for you to seek attention from them!" I yelled back. I don't know why I yelled, she was just rapped, so she had a reason to be yelling, but I? I didn't.
"NO!" This time she screamed, "I can't have them look at me. If they take Gertinald, then they'll find out about his..." She faltered. Oh great. Maybe she's come to love him? I hope not. "About him  being a werewolf." She finished, uncertainly. "No, I am not!" She screamed at me.
"Of course you are. Why else would you shield him? He freaking bit you, and now," I paused trying to calm down, but not succeeding. "Now, he's rapped you! I'm calling the police. No matter what, you are now a victim."


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
I'll try to type the rest of this up tomorrow... That's if I have any time... Without my puppy...



Reviews

I liked this chapter...and I think she should have called the police...getting raped is a really serious matter...I would know...I like that she is protective of her friends too. I like Elijah a lot more. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A short chapter. I like the way she try to protect her friend. You create some character building in this chapter. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Single Mom Single Mom

A Poem by RTB


EmO BoY EmO BoY

A Poem by TeenRomance2