Guessing Gertinald

Guessing Gertinald

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

Gertinald was faster than any human- or werewolf alive. He was almost as fast as the speed of light, if that was possible. It was dusk by now, so it was time to go home, but I couldn't. As the last ray of sunlight came down to the edge of the visible earth, Gertinald slashed at me. 
Holy Crap! I thought. I didn't know that he would ever slash at me. Elijah! Get your wolfself over here you Wolf! I couldn't help but feel like screaming in my mind.

What is it? Where the heck are you anyways? He finally sent back. 

In the garage of the lot, smart one! I screamed in my head.

OK. Be there in a couple of- He broke off as he came in. He didn't see anyone but me apparently. His face was so blank. When he reached a bit closer, Gertinald came out of the raging shadows in the room and slashed right at Eli. Now I really wanted to kill him.

"What do you think you're doing, investigating my body in that bag?" Gertinald rudely asked us. Is that what this was all about?

"We're trying to find Nathan you creep!" I screamed out at him even though I knew that he was going to kill me soon. I should be quiet.

"Shut it you girl!" He yelled at me. He turned to Elijah. "As for you, Elijah Hawks, get out or see what happens to your good friend!"

Elijah, I'm unhappy to say, scampered out of there as quickly as possible. But he was still in my mind. 

"What the heck were you thinking?" He asked me, yet again.

"I needed help, and you weren't giving it to me. I need to find that boy." I replied quickly. "He's my friend's brother. I have a responsibility toward him." I covered quickly.

"Well, isn't that just too bad?" He sneered an ugly sneer at me. I smirked back at him.

"Get me loose now, or I'll tell him to call the cops!" I screamed wholeheartedly at him.

"Oh, is that true?" He smirked sarcastically at me.

"Untie me NOW!" I shouted as loud as possible. Surely Eli heard.

What's he doing to you?
You don't want to know.
Tell me now or I'm coming in!
No! Stay out. If anything, call the cops. 
Forget the cops. 
No. Don't come in. 
Why? What's so bad that you don't want me in there?
I don't want you to see what's happening. Just call them already!
Fine, but I'm still coming in!
No you are not!
Yes I am. Now stay good for them.
What's that supposed to mean?
It means that I'm coming in. 
No! Call the cops!
Forget them. I'm coming in!
Fine, come in, just don't act surprised. I did warn you. Then he came in. I hated it when he did stuff that I didn't want him to do. 

When he saw me, he ran toward Gertinald and slashed at him. I swear, if Gertinald didn't move so quickly, he'd be dead right now. 

____*@*____
15 minutes earlier:

Before Elijah came into the room, before it was nearly dark, Gertinald was getting seriously messy with Elizabeth. He bit her several times, raped her and nearly killed her several times, over and over again. 

There was blood all over the place, and she was naked. He had stripped her of all her clothing except the underneath ones. She screamed and hollered, but no one came to her rescue, or even hear her cries of help. 

She was dying, Elizabeth was sure of it. She'd die, and Gertinald would bury her and wait for her to arise in the grave sight. She'd be a werewolf-vampire hybrid, like he was. Only Gertinald's stronger and a Warlock, which is why Elizabeth couldn't recieve messages in her mind from her werewolf friends.

Gertinald's original mother, Eve was a Fairy-Warlock hybrid. She had a lot of magic and had a huge love, the bloodiest but friendly Vampire, Dracula. Dracula was a worldwide deadly vampire which legends were made about him in his "afterlife years." Eve and Dracula were the first paranormals on the planet Earth. They had 90 children, 13 of which also became Dracula's wives. Eve and Dracula became known as the ParaCouple, and after so many deaths, they became the only ones on Earth. After they'd been married for 10,000 years, Dracula changed his name to Adam, and his story has been told ever since. 

Gertinald inherited his father's vampireism and his mother's warlock magic. He also inherited Dracula's love for other beings. Gertinald married a werewolf, Lilith. Lilith and Gertinald started the race of common werewolves when Lilith bit him and Gertinald then turned into what we call a Quadparanormal. So if Gertinald bites anyone, then whatever change he's in at that time, that human becomes.


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Okay, here's a little more about Gertinald... Took me like forever to type up...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was an interesting chapter...I don't like that Gertinald tried to kill Elizabeth. He is a jerk and evil. Oh well there has to be a villian here. Elijah doesn't listen either. -.-
Ohh well I like him...he's still cool. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very interesting chapter. I had to do a quick re-read to see where I was with your story. You can write. I wish I had your skill and patience to write story. No weakness in this chapter. I like the more facts and truth that came out. A excellent chapter.
Coyote


Posted 12 Years Ago


its good ! you visualize well in the chapters what happens!:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

480 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Promise Promise

A Poem by Hannah