Spies For The Crown  Part 1

Spies For The Crown Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 279

Spies For The Crown

Part 1


We soon made our way using flashlights and found the end of the tunnel that led out to the street about two blocks away out of a manhole. Men were waiting for us and had placed roadblocks and large tin shed to prevent people from noticing us coming out of the manhole.


Landan had a nice warm bus waiting for the rest of the children who looked back Jenny kept urging them on telling them. “Everything will be fine. we talked about this, if your parents aren’t involved then you will be returned to them soon once we have had a chance to talk to them, now get on the bus before we all freeze to death.”  Dad, Mr. Vincent and I had Mr. Wesley and Mr. Bronson get into our car as Dad got into the driver seat and took us home. Watching the bus head towards the freeway.


Mr. Bronson said. “So are they being gassed as well or they just going to finish what they started?”


Dad said. “To a certain point yes, but if think they are going to open the door tonight the answer is no, and the guest will wake up tomorrow morning with a splitting headache, however, none of them will be in the mood to celebrate, and without children to pledge and with the satanic holy day being over they will simply have to face the music and will be dealt with accordingly. And for Mr. Granger and those two idiots, it’s hard to say what will happen to them when they place those keys into the door. The last time we did it the results weren’t good.”


Dad pulled up to the first gate and showed him his pass telling the guard that Mr. Wesley and Mr. Bronson are our guests to close the gate and make sure no one comes in or goes out without his permission. The guard nodded letting us through watching the gate close behind us and for the first time there was extra metal barrier rising from the ground about 4 feet of solid steel that I had no doubt was protected against black magic and what not and too insure that what happened Friday night never happens again.


Mr. Bronson looked at Mr. Wesley as they too watched it sealing us all in each time we went though the gates before we arrived at our cabin. There were no lights on in the house other than the porch light. And the street lamp posts with our 24 surveillance cameras were on even though it was still light out as the sun was just lowering over the mountains.


Dad pointed too them telling them that no one gets in or gets out without being spotted and that we had guards walking the area 24/7 to ensure our safety so don’t even think about leaving. They were too busy gasping at the size of ours and Bishop Earl’s cabin compared to the others that were a little more modest, yet it seemed to impress them as they said they didn’t have anything like this at home.


Dad said. “Where is that may I ask?” Getting the same veg answers that we had gotten from them earlier; I could hear Sparky barking inside the house having him noticed I was home with his new friend my mothers dog Frosty as they poked their heads through the curtains.  It seemed like ages since I had been home, Dad said. “I had hoped your mother would have taken them with her,” giving a heavy sigh and unlocked the door as they ran out of the house like a shot.


I let them run and do their doggie business after they each greeted me excitedly opening the doggie door. Mom was in the kitchen with Mrs. Vincent setting the table for dinner for us and the boys Mr. Wesley and Mr. Bronson had brought with them when they first arrived at hells party including their new boys Ethan and another boy I did remember seeing.


Dad cringed hoping that they would have been gone, but he and I didn’t say anything. Instead, we removed our shoes at the door. Mr. Bronson and Mr. Wesley didn’t Mom and Mrs. Vincent looked at them with eyes that could chill a snowman. I whispered to them to do so, but Mom said. “Oh it’s fine, the carpets have been trampled to death with mud and dirt from all those boys and girls we had taken in lately until we were able to provide a safe haven for all them, so it doesn’t matter anymore, we will be cleaning them tomorrow.” However, she didn’t say who was going to clean those carpets.


Sparky and Frosty came back in through the doggie door, with muddy paws as they added to the dirt. Mom gave heavy sigh, closing the doggie door so the heat of the house didn’t escape the house, said. “Mind washing up for dinner. Nate can give you the grand tour and carry your things to your rooms. I put them in your mother’s and the other guest room since she and Mrs. Cranny have gone to her house so your mother can go see her therapist tomorrow while you’re in school; now that we get thing back to normal around here.” I nodded and as they picked up their suitcases Mom handed me my shoes telling me that these belonged in my room not here where everyone can trip on them.


I took them down to my mother's room and the room next too it that was My sister Kerry’s room and her husband Tomas as their eyes that said they were impressed, but also hidden not stating that they didn’t expect anything less. They followed me down to my room, finding that all the extra beds had been removed leaving only my big bed, Mr. Bronson said. “This is all yours?”


I nodded said. “Yes, mine and my husband Eli and our two wives. Jackie and Rhoda who have already met; They are spending the night elsewhere making sure that boys and the girls we have in our possession are seen too while you are here.”


I placed my shoes and my backpack inside my walk-in closet as they looked around my room at my trophies and ribbons that all had my name Nate Carrion on them which really seemed to impress them. I had them follow me showing them the laundry room, the weight room, and the huge indoor pool and hot tub. Really indicating how rich we were when in truth it took us all to maintain this house.


We made the complete circle into the living room slash dining room. The boys were all wearing clean house robes, while their clothes were all being washed. The house seemed empty with everyone gone. Mom leaned down and kissed me on the head draping her arms around me. Placing a plate in front of me, telling our new guests to help themselves, taking a seat next to Dad and squeezing his hand as they kissed asking if everything went according to plan.


He said for as he knows it did, she looked at us gave a little sigh telling the boys to eat up that there was plenty. Knowing what boy would turn down all you can eat pizza and garlic bread, plus always there were the healthy choices salad? Mom was Mom, you just gave in even though you didn’t want anything more than to eat a bunch of healthy lettuce.


Mom tried her hand at asking Mr. Bronson and Mr. Wesley questions, like where they lived and so on. Getting little further then we did, but the answer were still veg. So instead she asked the boys to help her clean up when they were done eating. Getting a nod from Mr. Wesley and Mr. Bronson once more stating they were theirs. Terry also helped of course without so much as a hesitation.


Mom said. “Has my son Nate given you a massage or shown you what kind of games he likes to play Mr. Bronson? Most of our clients find that Nate is one of the best when it comes to pleasuring a man such as yourself and Mr. Wesley. And our son Terry is also well equipped in many of the same arts, even though he has recently joined our family. No charge of course when it is just friends and business partners.


“We may have assigned you rooms, but doesn’t mean you have to stay in them; nor worry about being modestly dressed when walking about. I prefer my boys while staying in my home to be comfortable and free to roam about as they see fit. Its large house, we all enjoy the luxury of the pool and the hot tub. No bathing suits are required to swim or walking in the house if you feel like it.


“I have placed robes in your rooms and a sample of some of our most popular products. All that matters is that our young boys like Nate and Terry and your boys get some sleep before they go to school tomorrow. We can discuss business in the morning.” Mom got up from the table, said. “Perhaps we girls could take a turn with you as well; it’s so rare to have men so young and handsome such as yourselves.”


She said draping her arms down Mr. Bronson as Mrs. Vincent did like wises to Mr. Wesley as their hands found their way downward watching their eyes as they both swallowed and face blush a little when they whispered something in their ears. They soon left them.


Mr. Bronson said. “Yes, I have heard that Nate is very good about pleasuring men and women. And your husband Mr. Carrion has said that also and I have been wondering if it’s true and he has promised me that when we had a moment where we could take our time, he would prove to me how valuable he is.


“Plus the fact Mr. Carrion said, that Nate was the best when it came to preparing new boys. I intend to see if that is also true, since I have two boys here that will need his expertise, but that can wait until tomorrow now that we are free to do whatever we like now that Mr. Carrion and Mr., Vincent have offered their home to us, so we may work out a business arrangement that would benefit all of us.”


I smiled and said leaning back. “And what services would you like me to perform tonight? One of my favorite I call a little slap and tickle and work my up from there. Many of my Dads clients pay extra for those services and as you know they ask for me by name, or there are the other services that include a very relaxing massage that included a nice hot bath together, as I take you on a journey where you have died and gone to heaven and never wanting to leave.


“Then there is a special service that includes all three, plus an additional services that Mr. Tate and many of his clients found new pleasures that exceeded the bounds where I teach you how to howl at the moon as we make love for several hours until you can’t take it anymore, but beg me not to stop.


“Many of which including women pay dearly and very willing to pay no matter the price, then come back three to four times a week asking for me to do it again plus all the services I have mentioned. Which has made me most popular? However, Mr. Striker refused those services only wanted to bend me over the side of the tub or watch me prepare his boy Colby and Mr., Holliman’s boy Larry. Stating he had seen all he wanted to see, leaving the party early and unsatisfied. Then as you know Terry being as he rather new here, who usually joins me when the other boys are unavailable. Like Kirk and Eli and more so Greg.


“But tonight they aren’t available had other pressing engagements with Dads and Mr. Vincent clients here in town that don’t belong to the satanic church, but there are several LDS members that have asked us to be discrete so the other members of their church never find out about their little indiscretions. Have chosen to remain nameless.


“Dad and we don’t mind because their money is good as the next guys. If you gather our meaning after seeing as they have paid us well to live here. So my question is which package would like to experience tonight and would like to include Terry or would prefer Mr. Vincent or my Dad. Who are just experienced and have taught me everything I know when it comes to pleasuring our clients?”


Dads said. “On the house of course, since we are going to be business partners and good friends.”


Mr. Bronson looked at Mr. Wesley as they whispered between them and came to an agreement Mr. Bronson asked. “What if we wanted the entire package that includes both you and Terry? Since we are more interest in finding out both your capabilities; since we have many boys about your age and we would like to see if we could arrange something, where we might borrow you and possibly Terry to teach our boys back home.


“We’d be willing to pay airfare too and from, and logging of course, if you boys are as good as you say and what others tell us. Now I know school is important and all, but I think we can work something out, where neither of you misses more than a day or so at a time. Until we can find a more permanent solution, as we set up several of our own business nearby.  Being as Salt Lake City is brimming with possibilities and the outlying cities, but it depends largely on what happens here while we are here in regards to Mr. Granger and Mr. Striker.


“We simply know that just because we stopped them tonight, it doesn’t mean they will try again, not too mention the other members of their society, but for now, we have nothing better to do than sit and wait and we can discuss about you joining our side, and willing to get out of the satanic church, before you sell your souls to them. You seem like good people, but if you think that this Demon God you are worshiping can help you. You are sadly mistaken; he will sooner or later come to collect and you will find many of your friends will turn on you and will sell you out long before he comes and collects what is due.


“As I have said we are few in numbers, but we are making a difference. It wasn’t until recently when we discovered you and what you folks did taking down one of their most holly queens, but as you know right now there is a new one on the throne and she is married to the High Bishop of the coven here, and your friend Mr. Stringum is married to their new high priestess. We had hoped we had stopped them dead in their tracks, when we sent one of our teams and took her out, not more than a few months ago. But apparently, all we did was delay the embeddable.


“We had no idea that your Mr. Stringum was so involved and had married her, we have many questions in regards how that Dr. Sars and your Mr. Stringum was able to get the coven to put her in that high position, when they are so picky when it comes to the color of their skin and see all black women and children as nothing more then w****s and slaves. It sickens me that they treat women and children like animals, but I know this is not the time.


“We will figure it out before we must head back, and report to our overseers that are just as confused as we are. Many of them have left the satanic church feeling the price is too high, in what they are asking them to do as members. Which one of the reason why we are here hoping to find those that feel the same as we do, that the satanic church as gone too far. What we need is stability. What we need is to bring those that hurting the church by sacrificing their own children and families or taking them off the street like Mr. Striker and his friends tried to do here, and giving us a bad rap.


“And making it hard for us to do business as many feel that they are blight too our society. So if you are willing to listen, we will do our best to protect you, if only if you are willing to stop this foolish of devil worshiping where your God doesn’t care, nor does he show you mercy and neither does their high ranking members like Mr. Striker and Mr. Granger. We are willing to bring you into the fold and show you that we all can benefit without selling our souls to some Demon God. I have spoken with several of your friends and they say you are looking for a way out, but are afraid to because if you left the church they will come after you.


“There are things we can teach each other that can protect you from them. Mr. Holliman and Mr. Earl from across from us have agreed to a meeting to discuss how we might benefit from each other's resources now that Mr. Tate is dead, but like I said. We can discuss this in length when the kids are in school. So for now just consider it. If you decided you rather not be apart of what we are asking you. We will take our kids and leave, and you will never hear from us again, but the moment you start pledging your boys to be sacrificed we will come after you and we will not leave until you are dead.


“We have enough problems worrying about the factions of this church that is destroying our business and scaring off our clients.  We have spent a lot their money to come here, hoping to put a stop to them tonight and if wasn’t for you helping us tonight. Things could have gone a different direction, so let’s see what your boys can do, and if it is worth our time here.”


They got up from the table as Mr. Bronson said. “Should we say 30 minutes to give us time to unpack and see too our boys. Now that we have the time since neither of us plans to go anywhere while those idiots are celebrating?”


“All we ask is that you don’t leave this house or worship while we are here. We do not want that Demon God to know that we have spoken, my friend here will place wards about the house to keep him from finding us tonight.” He shook hands with Dad as he agreed that was fine, as we kept quiet because it felt as if they were trying to lay a trap for us.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on June 9, 2019
Last Updated on February 24, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep