Nov 23, 2005

Nov 23, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe

Have you ever felt as though you had to depend on someone to feel loved?  Do you ever think about what would happen if you lost your boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance, or whoever that your whole world would be shattered?  I think this can be very dangerous.  B/c my friend, that person is merely a stitch holding a giant gash in your heart together if you're not following God.  If you're even blessed enough to hold onto that person.  I'm not condemning anyones relationship.  I'm just saying when God calls your name you'll know it.  It can hurt so bad it will bring you to your knees.  It just goes to show us who our Heavenly Father is.  He's knocking on your door.  He doesn't want to hurt you but most of the time it's the only way He can reach you, he loves you!  Like I've mentioned before when I got devastated.  I threw up my white flag for surrender and said to God, "Please come into my life, I can't deal with this pain anymore.  You're all I can depend on!"  And just like that, I thew in my towel and gave my life to God.  I let Him take the steering wheel of this broken down car.  I jumped in the backseat.  Now I'm riding along with only blessings.  But when you do, be prepared for a fullfilling and joyous life.

I've felt a lot of love from people... family, friends, girlfriends.... but NOTHING compares to the love I feel from God!  Since I've given my lief to Him and choose to serve Him, I've had nothing but blessings.  No one in this world will ever give you perfect love other than our Lord.  He wants us to follow.  What is keeping you from following Jesus?

I've noticed some people ask God to come into their life only to be healed.  And after God takes them under His wing then they run off.  Don't you see God wants us under His wing all the time!  We are His children.  We are His greatest and most marvelous creation!  He gave His one and only Son to be crucified so we can spend the rest of eternity with God!  I now realize that and am so thankful.  If it were still like the old days of sacraficing animals for our sins, you wouldn't see a bird in the sky b/c of me!  Now all I do is ask for forgiveness and strength to not sin again.

Thank you Lord for everything you've given me!


© 2012 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe