Nov 3, 2012

Nov 3, 2012

A Chapter by Meboe

My itch to share my experiences is becoming an irresistible irritable, no matter how much I scratch, it will not stop.  If it is enough to reach another person, I would be forever grateful.  It is the love God has shared with me to allow myself to fall into depths I could no longer climb out of.  Yet, the temptation is still in existence... its defeat is imminent.  My own sins that were slowly destroying me from my inside... the inside that stood on the very foundation I base my life on, that I could have never imagined could of been broken...God has pulled me out.    A prayer that took years to fulfill that was fueled by faith.  I attempted to fill those voids in my heart with humanly love.  I only wanted to be contempt with happiness like any rational human being.  God has let me fall from unknown heights that I've climbed up, only to catch me before I hit.  To live the life of Jesus is an understatement.  God's plan is perfect, once we can figure that out and understand it, nothing can stop us.  We as Christians must understand our weakness before we are granted our gifts.  Better known as the body of Christ, we are one within each other... the eyes (those who see His Love in others), the ears (those who hear and understand His word), the mouth (those who verbally communicate His Love), the heart (those who feel His presence from inside), the arms and legs (missionaries).  When was the last time you have seen a body without some kind of blemish?  We as Christians are not perfect.  We are creatures designed to receive, it is no coincidence we have two ears, two eyes, two nostrils, but only one mouth.  To serve others is really to serve Christ.  It is a never ending perfect cycle.  Parables are the best way we can relate God's love to our worlds understanding.  I will continue to live my life as God see's fit... having no idea what the future will spit forth.  I now understand God has hindered me from any outward physical expression of His love and turned it into a fire to connect with others through writing.  I accept that gift that I never imagined I had that He has allowed me to pour my heart and soul into and embrace it.  All I desire now is to throw a wrench into this world's gears.


© 2012 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe