Dec 6, 2005

Dec 6, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe

When I first wrote the blog that started the rest of them, someone told me that it was so well written.  I thought they were being sarcastic.  That first blog just flew out of me.  All throughout my school days I’ve never received a good grade on my writing.  Do you think that’s just a coincidence?  That is once again, more proof that God lives!  There is no secret to these blogs, because the work of God is no secret.  He’s given me a gift that I will continue to use to reach out others as God has reached out to me.  I don’t have a clue what I’m going to talk about next week in another blog, that’s if I even write another blog.  The first respond I got from a friend of mine telling me I opened their eyes due to reading one of these blogs, was incredible.  That’s when I knew what God wanted me to do.  This is the one true way to live the life we’ve been givin.  Have you ever done something small for someone and it made you feel good inside?  His will is being done in my life.  We all have specials gifts, yet they are unknown because we don’t know God well enough.

 

I was watching on TV the other night about Revelations and wow is all I have to say!  That scared the evil out of me.  I remember a long time ago when I was in middle school, I got really angry with God and said something’s I shouldn’t have.  Needless to say, the next day at school was nearly the worst day of my life.  It was such a horrible day and I went through so much humiliation.  But that’s another story.  The fact is God will eventually unleash His wrath on all evil!  If God can turn one day of my life into suffering because of my own sinful actions, I can’t even imagine what He will do to evil when He unleashes His entire wrath onto the world.  After hearing about Revelations, I don’t understand at all why people reject and don’t follow Jesus.

 

So many people go through life suffering so much and cannot figure out why.  I often hear from people who go through hardships in life and tell me, “one day I’ll find Jesus.”  There is no finding.  He is always there for you, it’s just simply up to your actions and willingness to accept Jesus Christ into you life.  Jesus knows what pain we go through.  He was literally living here on this planet in flesh and blood!  He knows what it feels like to be rejected by others, in fact he was rejected by His most trusted and closest friends.  Some of us can relate to that, and I can imagine it must have been very hurtful.  And yet He still forgave them when they came crawling back!  But when we face this situation did we forgive them?   Jesus knows what a heartache feels like, He knows physical pain.  Whatever it is you’ve been hurt with, He knows!  That just goes to show us how much love He has for us.  He walked this Earth as we did and faced the very same things we face, only for Him it was much more worse.  And you know what is even more wonderful?  He wants you to share your pain with Him.  Give your burdens to Him, He is more than willing to heal you.  He wants to love you and care for you as we do our children.  We are all God’s children.

 

Your faith in Jesus is also very important.  There are a lot of things in this world that seem impossible.  In reality God is unlimited, but He is only limited by our faith in Him.  Look what happened when blind men walked up to Jesus and asked Him to heal their blindness.  Jesus asked if they believe it could be done, they said yes.  Then it was done, they could see.  It was because of their faith in Christ and they believed Jesus can heal them that they were no longer blind.  If you believe Jesus can heal you in whatever situation you’re facing, it can be done.


© 2012 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

404 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe