Dec 27, 2005

Dec 27, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe

There are a lot of times especially that seem more recently than ever, that I feel like a child who sits in a room and watches through a crystal clear window.  Watching at all the others, playing and having fun outside and doing anything they so naturally desire.  In other words, do as they please without even realizing what they are doing… they have no thoughts of consequences… as if running around with a blindfold… smashing… destroying whatever in their path at the same time... destroying each other.  At times wishing I were out there with others, feeding the outrageous craving my flesh weighs on me.  It was the day I accepted Jesus that my God given spirit declared war on my flesh.  It’s a war I don’t know when will end, but without any doubt in my mind, the Holy Spirit will prevail.  With the blind not willing to reveal their true eyes, they can’t look up and foresee the black destruction that awaits them.

The more I look through that window, the less I realize how blessed I am.  Not even a spec of dirt on the window is even a more temptation so that I can only see more clearly through it.  But in my spirit, faith-filled room is full of love and wisdom contributed than none other than God Himself.

            The others that watch outside… they point and laugh and don’t understand why I don’t come outside and play with them.  Little do they even realize that there is no roof to my room.  To look up from my room is Heaven itself, in all its glorious form.  The more I stay in my room and learn God’s word and follow His will, the closer Heaven is coming.  I cannot go outside and pull the blind into my room, but can only send a chain reaction of prayers and let the others witness the bright glowing miracles spew out of my room.

            This is the beauty of it, there is a room like this for everyone!  There isn’t even a door to it, but only a sign that is above it that reads, Lost and FOUND.  Welcome home.

 

            I know this blog is a little different, but I’m allowing my limitations to my thoughts and feelings to slowly disappear. 


© 2012 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe