Mail on dashboard.

Mail on dashboard.

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

Steve was sitting on his chair in front of table on while laptop was laying unfolded before him as he turned his eyes toward fridge at right hand.

He stood up and walked to the fridge, as soon as he was in front of it he opened the door of the fridge and pulled out some snakes out of it along with bottle of milk.

He leaned his posture to grab milk bottle along with snakes close to his chest while shunting the door close.

Steve put the bottle on the table and pulled out chair under the table to get it close to his body, he sat over the chair while having a gaze at laptop screen.

He took a bite of snake when his eyes were fixed on, he pressed enter key in laptop.

laptop screen got illuminated with while light. 

His retina got a sudden zoom and adjusted its sight while his eyes got focused on screen as some flashing messages appeared on screen, buzzing like.

Steve was all set on chair, his back spine  was leaned  to chair as his hand was  holdup near to mouth munching.

Steve clicked on one message.  one vacant box appeared filling with some green running line on screen with system started counting some number in percentage. it was 100%,  and one page pooped up.

 

Steve is a software engineer working with a multinational company in USA.

 



 

 

 

 


 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on December 1, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars