Morning Saga.

Morning Saga.

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

Steve walked to the wall and shoved his hand to switch and toggled it off. It was dark only room has illumination of moon light coming through window.  Steve hoped over bad and lie down wrapping himself inside blanket.

His spine on side and hand over, he placed pillow below his head as he could see the full moon looked a white big dot in dark sky through window.

Deep silence prevailed outside down the street only sound of “trik.. trik ..” made only difference form out word.

His brains was caught in linger of thousands thoughts which had haunted him throughout last couple of months. He tried to stay back in himself but this was not so easy so he picked up his ear buds and choked them to ears. “one hope can save your life, one hope can make you smile....”song  mingled with slow rap music waved to his senses have took him some relief form his day halt.

Music and mind awakened him until his eyes got heavy to close down into sleep.

Its was morning sunshine. Beams of lights trespassed through half stretched window. colorful light mingled in  green curtain    dazed whole room inside. Bright yellow sun light  lined in straight piercing green curtain entered into room through window.

 A cool blowing air made the room fridge. Aroma of Lilly flower floating in air sensed his nostril and filled his mind and soul with happiness.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very lovely, Kumar. xo Winter

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 4, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars