Loker in bank

Loker in bank

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

Some trench stuck his forehead and paused his crunch.  He bended down to neck over table to read mail. It was eight by time and this time he always used to check his mails. His company Micro Softer has been millions of wealth for software development through world. Steve is a Senior software consultant working as technical mediator for their clients.

Any technical problems for client of Micro Softer has been to come through Steve. For last three years Steve has come to know about every prestigious client of Micro Softer. Clients randomly mailed to Steve for technical assistant.

Steve had many mails per day, he used to check his mail frequently at this time of hour every day, this day was like other day when Steve was quite nervous to read this mail.

He read it again and turned to his phone which was on table next to laptop. 

Steve took his phone and dial-led one number form his cell which was written, mike.

“Hello mike, where are you, i have to tell you something.” Steve said with excitement.

“What happened !Steve”, mike spoke from other side.

“Where are you, i have something to show you; come fast,” Steve said.

“What happen!” mike said again in slow voice.

“You just come here, by the way where  are you, right now.” Steve said.

“I am at sight. There is one special coverage of president conference at white house, i am busy with that, is there any thing special?”. Mike said.

“Yes, i have got a mail from bank” Steve said.

“Than what happened. “mike said.

“Ok, when you will be free with coverage,” Steve said.

“It will take minimum two hours, if i get rid off with office submission i will be there in two and half hour”. Mike said.

“Right, i will wait for you”, Steve ended up.

Trin, Trin door bell rang.

Steve walked up to the door, he peeped through the mirror.

One person was standing outside the door holding bag in one hand.

It was no other mike.

Steve sided the lock one side and opened the door.

Mike looked sober with his appearance, white shirt and maroon tie was looking sober along with black paint.

“Hello....,” Steve shoved his hand to mike as mike was already ready for get together.

“What happened, any thing special in mail.” mike said walking onto floor.

“You know, what mail said?, i have one bank account in Russian bank on my name , and there is also locker with same account.” Steve said. Sliding his laptop to mike.

“What?, mike gazed at laptop, where one message was appeared on dash board of Steve mail id.

Mail read like,
dear, Steve

“It is matter of proud for us to let you know that you have one precious account with our precious bank with one locker in your name as nominee. Your locker is going to expire on 24.12.13. So we kindly request you to take delivery of you locker, or otherwise we are apologized to seize you locker w.f. 24.12.13.”

Bank manger,

Russian bank.

Mike read whole mail in one breath.

“Congratulation now you are rich.” Mike smiled and looked at Steve.

Steve was serious with his appearance at that time. “But there is one confusion.” Steve said.

“What confusion? mike said.

“I have no relative or no one known lived in Russia as i know.” Steve said.

“Yes, this is a point, if you have no relative on known in, than how this is possible that you have got you account in bank, mike took some pause and said.

“But this is not necessary, this may be possible that some one have donated you this locker.”

“ how and why an unknown would donate me ?” Steve replied.

Mike read the mail again in zipped speed.

And said, “hy, you know account is not in your name, you are nominee. That mean account holder has died and made you nominee. That why bank called you up.”

“Yes, certainly but who was the account holder?, and why he made me nominee?, what is there in bank locker?” Steve was almost puzzled.

“Come on, this is not serious issue, you have got mail and you are nominee, so why to get worry, obviously there would be cash, or what?” Mike said.

“Lets have party as you have become rich”. Mike giggled.

“But i think there is something serious. Matter is not what looks like, As it is not mentioned in mail that who is account holder and what is there in locker.” Steve said.

“Come on, what people have in bank locker, if not cash something precious like gold, jewellery, will or may be property papers. So that mean if we have anything like, you have become rich”. Mike was almost serious to say.

“We can do one thing, we may contact bank and get information.” Mike suggested.

“Yes that’s, good idea but  i have one better idea before we contact bank,” mike said next moment.

“why don’t you  talk to marry, she can tell you if you have some one known in Russia.  You have been living with marry from your child hood, she brought you up when your father got disappear.” Mike said.

“ But she never even talked about Russia. I have never gone to Russia”. Steve said.

“This is not that important, you have any one in Russia, this is important what is there is locker.”

“By the way you have to get the delivery till 24/12/13 otherwise locker will be seized automatically, and today is 22/12/13, you we have only two days remain”.  More over

“That’s not the problem, you will get visa in one day, but before you must be sure so that it may not be a problem”. mike said.

“Do you know these days there are number of frauds hake your id. they make fake id and try to fool people, if this is not like that” mike said.

“This is not fake, i have already checked. i have checked ip address it is registered in bank name and more over i have software to check if there is any fake id, my computer automatically put that mail in thrash account. Everyday i receive no. Of mail like this”. Steve said.

“So we have another way to check out this information. We may make a call to get the truth.” Mike said.

“I have already done that, as there was no helping number in mail, i checked the address on net, and took the number from there.

But i could not understand there language as they spoke in Russian.” Steve said.

“Ok, what will be my prize if i solve you this problem”.  Mike said.

“I know Russian,” mike smiled.

“I knew, that’s why i called you,” Steve said.

Mike made a call, and talked with bank officer. Steve stood along with mike and backed him with some questions.

“You, are right, Steve bank account is named at some one Markel. And he died two year before. As per document of bank if nominee does not claim within two year, account automatically get closed and locker get seized.” Mike said.

What is there in locker”. mike asked.

They said, it is confidential and even they do not know what is there in bank locker. Yes for taking delivery they need your social security number with some court document at last to claim date, mike said.

 

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on December 1, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars