reflecion

reflecion

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

It was late night, Mark had left and he was alone in his room, he flipped off laptop. He laid down on couch grabbing remote control of LCD. He pressed on button and LCD got stated. Some comedy serial was played on that time. Steve mostly watched comedy serials. He hated emotional family drama. He hated pre decided, directed  films. Same theme, same story cast and most likely one man performing different characters did not enjoy him. He tuned other channels but most the channel cast the same old and nasty movies, serial, drama and etc. He was not able to set his desired channel. At last he decided to switch it off.  He stood up and walked up to bedroom. He looked at wall which was running over 11. It was time to sleep. Unlike other day he would sleep this time. But as Mark was with him so he got late. He pulled out his normal attire and slipped into his casuals. It was ten minutes already past but he was not able to sleep. His mind was still lingered to research paper. He did not want to think about it so he decided of reading. He normally did so when he was to sleep. He opened rack of his bad and pulled out on book. This was a poem book, “Reflection” written by Kumar’s. Poem read this.

 

“i was sitting on chair.

 you made me look to you picture on frame.

hung on bright wall.

you had smiling face and a greet over lips.

 you looked dazzling on frame. nice saggy hair balanced with band.

your hazel eyes are drawing of some picture indeed.

my sight shifted over face and rested on your hazel eyes.

one short of blink into your eyes.

i was fascinated and looked from more closer.

this was a new blink in your eyes. how many times I met you.

I always sighed to look into your eyes.

as I fear to find out something.

your eyes were still same with that blink.

 But, this time I could see it clear more closer.

 “What ?”

you try to find out there sais some one inside.

 i try to find out myself.

are you serious you try to find out myself

this is not first time i have seen your frame but, every time you looked different. new day as begins with new sunshine.

you eyes have that blink of new day sunshine.

i looked deep into retina.

one reflection was there.

 i was looking to find out that.

that sight you posed.

 to frame you out.

i did not hate blink ,

never i hated blink,

 i did not hate new sunshine.

but i hate reflection. as this reflection was not mine.

 my fear was right.

 i always feared not to find out myself there in your retina.

my reflection hate me.

my face got red and my fear surmounted my vein.

my mind lingered.

why i looked into her eyes?

 her hazel eyes.

her smiling face and her....!

 

I

 transferred my sight from her face and tried place it elsewhere.

 one picture was hung on wall.

 it had same face, smiling.

i fixed my sight on it as I my fear rested for some time my pain eased off,

my ego decided to fell down.

 who was inside picture?

 I,

 never knew but it was not me.

i tried to look into retina again.

but this time no fear haunted me

 as

 picture never belonged to me.

there was no reflection there in side retina when I zoomed in.

my sense thought me this was painting.

someone inside said to me.

 reflection are always opposite. so your reflection into retina is not your real reflection it is someone else.

 

Steve felt his eyes are full of sleep. He put book aside and rapped himself under blanket, he switched off.

 

However Steve was software engineer. he loved poetry and writing. he loved writing poems and books some time when he got time he used to write poems too. His book self was full with books. Most of them were scientific books and some religion books. But when he was too stuck with science and religion he started read some poetry as this made him relief of so called burden of work.

last time when he met with physiologist he suggested him read some poems and stories to ease his pressure. Initially he did not liked to read books but soon it became his hobby.

 

 



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on January 11, 2014
Last Updated on January 11, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality, love, lust

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars