Royal Land bank.

Royal Land bank.

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

What the hell is this! How long this road is? Steve screamed when his patience was crossed over, flickering tyres tossed over pits and hole throughout trail way screwed his a*s with pain.

I told you that we had another short route but denied, driver asked.

“What! If this is regular way i could imagine how that was.” Steve rolled his eyes while gazed into dashboard mirror.

That route was short and smooth too, i drove through this as you wish,” Driver gasped, “ This road was in good condition two years back but last rain destroyed it, and rest of work done by long trucks and heavy vehicle.”

But you didn’t tell me about this misery, had you told me that road is not bad condition?  Steve gripped edge of seat to take control.

Driver apologized and said sorry to Steve.

“I dint knew that this road was even more worst than i imagined, “ Driver replied.

“Because last time when i drove onto this road it was not that damn.” Driver turned alloy staring to jump it on concrete road.

“Don’t worry sir we have arrived in old city. we are just five miles away form that bank. There is the city heritage building,” Driver pointed his figure in right direction applying breaks.

It was not just building, it was more than that looked like  castle, some historical period architecture and high walls with eves and one heavy hate from front gave it royal touch.  Steve wanted to look it from inside but he looked at watch which showed him that he was already late. So he looked at Driver and asked him to drove to Royal Land bank.

“Where you told me this bank is?” Driver looked back and asked.

“This is Royal Heritage Building and bank should be some where near to it,” Steve unfolded paper and hold it in his both hand, “it should be some near to this.” He repeated his sentence.

“Bank is near to this building, it is just written here, i think we should ask some one to get the better idea”. Steve pulled the side mirror down and looked around sliding his neck out of window.

“I do this,” Driver pulled the door open and got down. He approached some people waddling there by. Steve just looked him while he came back.

What happened?

Did any one know where is the bank?

Steve bustled even he was standing at distant to here his voice.

His contended face felt he knew the address, he approached Steve and said,” That is just there,” he raised his hand in some direction.

Thank god!

Steve gasped and leaned himself against the seat support. It looked restless and agony of journey ended up that moment of time. He took his bag in his lap and looked at Driver.

“Ok , we had already got late, i had to be there at 10 but its already 11,so we had to just go.” Steve said hastily.

“We are almost there sir,” Driver pooped in.



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on January 7, 2014
Last Updated on January 7, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars