cityout-III

cityout-III

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel.

"

Lift arrived on ground floor, fetching bag over neck Steve rushed to main gait. Down to parking lot he used to park his black Nissan. His bag was hung over his shoulder and resting down his cage. He pulled out Keyes form pocked and engraved them into button of window. With slight round push window clicked and security system beeped flashing edge light. Steve took keys back in pocket and pulled the window form other hand. Letting bag in he reclined on driver seat and ignited the engine. Flip of screen started zooming in and out. Covering him self of seat belt Steve messed down race with escalator.

Tyres flickered and Steve rolled out curve to be in main road. He had decided  to consult with Mrs. Rosy, his kinship dweller. Mrs Rosy had lived in liver pool in Your shire. She was alone and never married. She was a teacher in some college in your Shire now retired. She had one cottage in Liver pool where she had been lived since he knew her.

Steve had his grip on staring. He looked straight onto road. Thousand of destination had he passed by and miles of people he saw at road. All of them heading toward same lane. Some time he got worried where he heading to. Road was concrete while time was slow and smooth like life on couch. But next time one speedy car wrecked him. His grip on staring got tough and mind got shirked, thoughts disappeared and senses got alert. He could fee his body stiff form head to foot on race.

His sense back on foot. He looked straight one red farrri' zoomed for while making fuss of rules. Bluster of sounds and growl of tyres  on road melted heat down the road. He could see two young lads racing the speed from back side.

Flipping off middle figure he crossed side by. Steve could see only fuss in his head. for moment Steve was annoyed but later he put him self down to thoughts.

He was five when his father left him to Mrs. Rosy in new York shire. He could hardly recognize his father. Mrs. Rosy was veteran then but struggling for some permanent job. She used to give tuition, and do some part time work in some stores in york shire.

He had his memories faded in mind about his father of childhood. Only some glittering  guess remained in back lock. Some old picture of his father, and few albums with Mrs. Rosy was all that he had left in memory. He never knew what was her relation with his father. He never asked her about his father when he left him with her.

 Only thing he knew was that he never came to know the reason of his disappearance. He never tried to dig it out from burial. As he knew that he will not be happy of truth. He was his way to York shire. It was going to take him another two and half hour to be there.



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars