Morning Saga-II

Morning Saga-II

A Chapter by kumars
"

Time travel.

"

View from window was all picturesque as tree touching over sky make a horizon view. And sun reflecting between them looked someone peeping with touch. Some clouds over the sky slighting moving make Steve to  think something.

He took his laptop form the table in front of his bad. He flipped up the screen and pressed the power button with slight push.

Blue light raised. And screen started flashing. Window started computing while Steve gazed thought window.

He checked his task manager. Which said, Today he had one appointment with Miss Alisa, his class mate, and so called astrologer, or perhaps more than that.. he checked his mail ID, There was nothing in the mail that. He looked at watch which said, it was 10.11.

 It was time to take a bath. He put the laptop a side to table and pulled down his towel form wardrobe. It was cool as water drops were almost ice like, with slight shivering, he took the bath and a new day began.

 

 

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks...................

Posted 10 Years Ago


It was a good beginning. It's natural and pictorial.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 4, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars