Boss entry in black whole

Boss entry in black whole

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

 

" A black hole is a place where nothing could come out even no light get pass it through." master said.

 Steve has struck into a black whole as Life has become a misery to him. He could hardly  see any light or any ray of hope in his life. More he tried to get out  much he sink into it.  had no answer for life and it Seemed  to him no end of dark in a infinite span of life and distance. He had never imagined if he had any choice for luck without sorrow. A whirl  shake him round and round to down. He could not feel any wait of him like he was in sky like he had turned into a hollow. A storm of force dragged him tearing off  his attire and pulling out flesh from bones. He was splashing his hands and legs holding nothing. His eyes facing continuous ferocity of whirl were just to be dragged out when he  could close them. His hands tried to catch air and hoped to be rescued. But this was just a mere though so it cracked as Steve waked up. He put his hand on his mouth on to forehead found his entire face swatting like water poured on. He rubbed his face and sweet poured  onto his hand like drop dipping down at bed. He looked on to his hands making them closer to find them full wet. He raised hands again onto his face up to hairs curling them backward. His eyes suddenly gazed around the room and fixed on to one thing, his towel. He snuggled bad sheet on side and stretched  his feet and stood up from bad. He steeped and grabbed towel laying on table.

 

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars