plane crash.-5

plane crash.-5

A Chapter by kumars
"

time travel

"

Steve went near to Michove  crushing  grass below feet who was smoking a cigarette.  He puffed out smoke and indicated toward north direction.

Do you see some gap between those trees downhill?  He pointed his hand in that direction.

Steve stood up at rock and looked down form end.

do you mean that path between two lines?

do you mean that short trail?

Steve managed his hand to point some direction down the hill.

Yes, that short trail, down trees, that one, he nodded his head.

 puffing out smoke up in the sky.

This seemed to  be small but this is enough wide to drive a bus or some vehicle.

I don’t think so, Steve hissed that is too short and too narrow to drive a vehicle.

I am a cope and i can better tell you about it, we are up here in hill and that place is about 500 mts . Down to look you narrow.

Steve was annoyed why this man arguing him about irrelevant topic so he poked his nose with a gesture of anger.

You know why i am telling you all this as if we are not provided any aeroplane we might go by this way. and i am sure they are going to use this narrow trail.

He puffed last smoke and turned toward Steve.

“Oh ! no, but they promised us that they will arrange some plane for us. I too is confident about it.” Steve glared.

Do you know this not the first time i have been flying in this plane, i had been using this plane for last twenty years. and do you know why?

He smirked and gazed into his eyes.

For official purpose,  i had been in America last month for some inquiry. And most of time i use this flight. But i never faced any such trouble in my life before.


 

 

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on December 30, 2013
Last Updated on December 30, 2013
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars