robo programme-9

robo programme-9

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

Steve is a software engineer with  Microsoft. His father was scientist in USA Science  council. He worked as associate director for world famous US -Robo project, a joint collaboration Venture  for Future Science of European council for social security. Government started one top class confidential project in late seventies on the urge of so called social security on some confidential report which claimed threat of loss of human race in this world. The immediate purpose of this project was to make a robot that can take place of human in next century. As scientist reviled that humane race was always in danger from the very beginning of existence so it must be protected from any danger which man ever knew. They said that human race could disappear from any war, disease, or comment attack or any other unknown reason so there must be some sort of Project which could save human race They said that last human would be either clone or Robot as last existed human man will disappear if not provided security.

 

So to avoid future critical situation European council for social security conducted one mission and started one top secret project to make clone most like a robot which can save human race.

For this top secret project they engaged 1000 scientist of different country in which Dr. Dev was from India.

Dr. Dev was famous scientist in India and in rest of world he was known for his invention of artificial imaging sensors and Nero- physics. He taught in some university and college and also engaged with many government projects. This invention made him popular worldwide. He lived in India with his family when he was called for this project he came to America with his family.

 

He was given associate director post in this project. Dr. dev was scientist of Nero- physics. He was invited in America for US-Robs Project as he was supposed to be handling Artificial Imaging Department which was supposed to give artificial memory to clone so called robot.

Government had there Laboratory at Four place He had  his office at base camp  at Virginia in USA. It was an underground Laboratory where this Part four of project was installed.  Part Four was related only with Artificial imaging or memory installation cell.  This project was going to take minimum then year  for creating artificial imaging based on off senses.

 

Project run for ten years and they managed to make a robot from human clone.  It was just like human being, one like real human. No one could differentiate between real man and robots if it was not provided with any memory.

Dr. Dev was almost in final stage to install artificial memory in robot as before  he could  do so , to give it artificial memory project got leaked in one sting operation. People got agitated to hear about this project they started condemn it saying it was against god and its creativity. It was against nature law. This agitation god wild and then it became ciaos.

 This was terrific situation for government as everybody stated saying, this was against human race and its norms. Agitations through world wide compelled government to  immediate ban this project and close this project.

But it was not enough some people started saying to punish people who were involved in this and asked to sentence everyone concerned with this project.

Last government agreed and on some condition to punish them, government held each person related to this project and sentenced them. Mostly were killed or either jailed. But agitation continued worldwide till government committed that they will ban this project completely and destroy every  information related to this project. Steve was five year old when he came America with father after the death mother. he lived in Virginia with his father.

He liked his father telling him about robots.

his father always told him about robots in home. He was very happy when his father told him story at late night. he wondered how robots would look like. His father told him that robots could talk like human. Even laugh and cry, they could work like human. They could walk run swim and even watch movies.

He liked robots because they were going to save human. This is what he liked why his father always talked about.

He remembered one day he brought him one picture  and plastic robot with witch Steve always played with his friends.

 This was not enough one day he saw his father disappeared, police came him searching and asked about him from her aunt. He was very sad when his friends asked that his father did wrong, he is criminal.  He run away from school and did not go many days.

His father did not come home, nor did he phone him. He asked from her aunt about his father. He also asked her about what his friends told him. He cried and did not take his food that day. When he came from school and found his father was standing in living room. He saw from door mirror he found him talking to Mrs. Rose, “I cannot live here any more because government will put me in jail. I had not done anything wrong. whatever you watch on TV is all fraud. They have fabricated it as they wanted to defame me, I have not done anything wrong,” he repeated , “i even did not knew about it. We were just said that this is a joint venture for social security.”  Steve  first time see him weeping. He could understand what his father talked about. “ I am leaving this city and if possible i will come back, you take care of Steve, Don’t tell him about me.”

He was almost crying. His voice was faint like hard to understand. But his eyes were dry.

“Now You are his mother and father as well. Promise me that you will take care of him. You will take care of him, will you.”

Only yes said, Rosy.

 



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on January 14, 2014
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality, love, lust

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars