research paper

research paper

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues

"

he saw guard was still stood there out side threshold. He placed key and unlocked it. his eyes awaited to peep into when he pulled locker door one side. He saw nothing but one small briefcase of red color laying inside.  he pulled it out. he wanted to open it. he stopped when Guard screamed out side, “ Sir, you have just five minutes.”

He closed the locker and came out to join guard.

“I am sorry if you got late,” he spoke, “ i didn’t  know about it.”

“I thought i should let you know.” Guard closed main lock and climbed up stairs.

Steve was eager to know what was there in bag so he thanked bank manger and walked out of bank.

Driver was resting inside car. When he saw Steve coming, he stood up and opened door of car.

Steve sit inside and ordered to drove back to hotel. He opened briefcase. what he had expected, nothing was there in briefcase. there were only some paper in that.  he focused on cover paper to read it.  something ‘confidential’  was printed on it. he took it out and he found that these are some research papers.

He let paper back in briefcase and closed it.  

“This is very old and historical building, this is tourist place. Do you want to visit this building”  ? drive asked passing by city heritage building.

Steve looked outside taking briefcase his side. he saw through mirror his own face while he thought in mind “Why dad took these papers in locker? what was so important about these papers?” as he was asking to himself.

He ignored what driver said when one slight jump tossed his posture and wrecked his mind lingered in thoughts.

“Oh no! I have to fly back today. I have my booking. Next time i will try to visit this place.” Steve tried to ignore him.

Last half hour journey he was all thinking about his dad. He remembered his father left him when he was five. He did not remember his full appearance when one day he knew that his father fled and took him left alone.

he took his luggage from hotel and rushed to airport. His phone ringed while he was in car.

He picked up phone. This was mark. He knew why mark had phoned him. He was curious to know what was there in locker. Even he was more curious than him.

Hello said he.

“Where are you Steve, and tell me what you found there in locker?” Mark was excited so asked form other side.

“One million dollar in suitcase as you predicted mark,” Steve giggled.

“Really, Steve are you serious?” Mark hissed.

“What you think mark?” Steve asked laughing.

“Don’t, you kill time, tell me what you got there?” Mark was almost annoyed.

“Nothing! Some paper or no worth.” As he finished.

Driver buzzed horn. Steve saw car was parked outside airport.

“You just come home night, OK.” he disconnected phone and walked out side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great text and a very good idea. I love the form in which this story is created. I most often write my texts in the form of a stream of consciousness, so it is difficult for me to reveal characters and write dialogues.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014
Tags: science, time, speed, imagine, mortality.

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars